ludiusvox

Countries available on launch

I am exited that they are adding valencia on launch, does anyone know when they will add dreighan and kamasylvia and the ocean?  Is the ocean released on launch?

Posted (edited)

Valencia its desert content ( wher u read this info?). Ocean its to far for start, they need release vanila 1st. 

Edited by Don_Sebastian

8 hours ago, Don_Sebastian said:

Валенсия - ее содержание в пустыне (вы читали эту информацию?). Океан его далеко для начала, они должны выпустить ванила 1-го. 

На это есть намёк. Как ты объяснишь тизер пустыни и это здание? 

Либо у нас будет Валенсия, либо тизер делал идиот. 

Screenshot_20190714_130139_com.vkontakte.android.jpg

27 minutes ago, Sword Art said:

На это есть намёк. Как ты объяснишь тизер пустыни и это здание? 

Либо у нас будет Валенсия, либо тизер делал идиот. 

Screenshot_20190714_130139_com.vkontakte.android.jpg

Its only trailer if u that try to Say. Plx eng. 

On 7/14/2019 at 7:34 AM, Don_Sebastian said:

Valencia its desert content ( wher u read this info?). Ocean its to far for start, they need release vanila 1st. 

"Black Desert is an expansive MMORPG sprawling across vast and various regions. From the forests of Calpheon to the harsh deserts of Valencia, Black Desert has a whole world to explore. Jump into fast-paced action combat, hunt monsters and huge bosses, fight with friends in seige warfare, or fish, trade and craft your way to riches. " - It is on the game description on the psn store.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Don_Sebastian said:

How Long they wanna w8 with any inf. Ahhhhh :(

I won't be preordering until they give info on content/classes for launch.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2019 at 1:29 PM, HarleyQuin said:

I won't be preordering until they give info on content/classes for launch.

The best would be, if you join the official discord server and asked there. As I have heard from friends who has joined the discord server, a GM has spoken of 6 classes for the release and similiar starting area like on XBox. But here on the website and forum are no official statement about this.

If you are waiting on an statement here on the forum, you will wait forever. CMs are non-exisiting here on the forum. I have never seen the last month, that any CM is answering on community questions here.

2 hours ago, Mihari said:

The best would be, if you join the official discord server and asked there. As I have heard from friends who has joined the discord server, a GM has spoken of 6 classes for the release and similiar starting area like on XBox. But here on the website and forum are no official statement about this.

If you are waiting on an statement here on the forum, you will wait forever. CMs are non-exisiting here on the forum. I have never seen the last month, that any CM is answering on community questions here.

Can u give link to oficial discord? 

4 hours ago, Mihari said:

Thanks, I joined discord and a GM confirmed 6 classes at launch same as Xbox

2 hours ago, HarleyQuin said:

Thanks, I joined discord and a GM confirmed 6 classes at launch same as Xbox

What with content? Valencia at start? They confirmed this to? 

3 hours ago, Don_Sebastian said:

What with content? Valencia at start? They confirmed this to? 

You will get 6 classes, no awakenings and the original map so Serendia, Balenos, and Calpheon. Same as Xbox but your client will be probably more stable and polished thanks to the many patches we have had so far on Xbox which will be implemented from starters. Expect new content/updates every other week or once a month if a big one is released like Mediah or Valencia. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

So they will follow the same schedule as Xbox? if thats the case do we have an idea when tamer will be released? 

Edited by shadowjettj13

29 minutes ago, shadowjettj13 said:

So they will follow the same schedule as Xbox? if thats the case do we have an idea when tamer will be released? 

Yup, half year or year after reales. We need w8 for roadmap ps4