Sign in to follow this  
Rocketfuel77777

Middle of July - can we get some info on state of Kama?

Hi Shirna, Trent,

It's middle of July already and the last official info we have received about Kama release was that is delayed but it is kinda coming soon etc. 

You also said there won't be a second half of the year road map reveal until the first one is done (obviously). Now that we we well into 2nd half of the year, how are you guys doing so far in terms of kama? 

Any info from PA staff is appreciated. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Hi Shirna, Trent,

It's middle of July already and the last official info we have received about Kama release was that is delayed but it is kinda coming soon etc. 

You also said there won't be a second half of the year road map reveal until the first one is done (obviously). Now that we we well into 2nd half of the year, how are you guys doing so far in terms of kama? 

We've just started the 2nd half of the year, don't say we're "Well into it" because that means my 30th is upon us and I'm not ready for that yet 😂😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Yiazzy said:

We've just started the 2nd half of the year, don't say we're "Well into it" because that means my 30th is upon us and I'm not ready for that yet 😂😂

I'm 28th in a month, I feel you bro 

4 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Hi Shirna, Trent,

Last update was Kama would be the first half of August

7 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Source please, I can't recall anything like this. 

Like 2 or 3 streams ago. When they said Karanda and Dande weapons were not coming until after Kama which is slated for the beginning if Aug

29 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Like 2 or 3 streams ago. When they said Karanda and Dande weapons were not coming until after Kama which is slated for the beginning if Aug

Again, this is a rumor unless you have a video and time stamp. Thanks 

7 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Again, this is a rumor unless you have a video and time stamp. Thanks 

So if its in a stream its a rumor unless someone gives you a time stamp.

Sounds More like your to lazy to look over the last few streams. 

It was 1 or 2 streams after the Nouver release stream since i havent seen the recent one. Its not my job to do the research for you. I gave u a reference, do the work if u want answers

In the last stream they say at the end " see u on the next stream for kamasylve next week or the week after". And before that the last info for kamasylve in heir streams  was mid July. Never heard August in their streams.

Edit:Just watched it again and at the end around 1.11.30 they didn't called it kamasylve what they wanna talk about in the next stream like I stated before  but only new content.

Edited by Nimrod
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I'm 28th in a month, I feel you bro 

Ah, to be 28 again. Seems like many a moon ago, I look back yonder with fondness 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Nimrod said:

In the last stream they say at the end " see u on the next stream for kamasylve next week or the week after". And before that the last info for kamasylve in heir streams  was mid July. Never heard August in their streams.

Edit:Just watched it again and at the end around 1.11.30 they didn't called it kamasylve what they wanna talk about in the next stream like I stated before  but only new content.

Exactly. Unfortunately @Hieraphant is just too lazy to back up his false information. As if it's his job to spread it and call names on people who ask for actual source of the info.

Besides, the event for ninja runs until 24th so it is somewhat promising that 24th will bring Kama. 

Fingers crossed. Especially for reworked kama spots. I'm a bit sick of Gahaz.. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

I'd prefer it if we didn't. There isn't enough players caught up yet to where we are right now, furthering the gap will only ruin the games lifespan. This can proven how there is only 4 siege guilds and pretty much every 100 man t4 node just gets sniped, we don't have enough guilds and we don't have enough higher geared players to compete in anything. Recently with this content slowing I've noticed a lot more guilds coming up, its great. We need more of this.

23 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Im hitting 51 this month, if i make it to 75 ive only got 24 years left thats half the life ive lived :(

2 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Besides, the event for ninja runs until 24th so it is somewhat promising that 24th will bring Kama. 

Whats this u were saying. Ninja runs to the 24th???? 

Unfortunately your wrong, its Aug 7th. What? Proof?

20190716_045512.jpg

12 minutes ago, Hieraphant said:

Whats this u were saying. Ninja runs to the 24th???? 

Unfortunately your wrong, its Aug 7th. What? Proof?

Very well, the other event with 3 hour log in daily reward runs until 24th then. Hot time also runs till 24th. 

So, I was mostly right. 

I feel like you're gonna explode now. 

😥

Hot time- not ninja event

Night vendor sale- not ninja

Daily login-not ninja

Play time- not ninja again

Level your ninja- thats a ninja event

32 minutes ago, maXmood said:

ninja absolute skills/awakening when?

Yeah.. I've just reached 57 with ninja and I'm on my way to 58 and it is really crippled experience without absolutes.

I don't know why PA is doing such a good job at disappointing and infuriating their player base.

42 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Yeah.. I've just reached 57 with ninja and I'm on my way to 58 and it is really crippled experience without absolutes.

I don't know why PA is doing such a good job at disappointing and infuriating their player base.

PA is  giving us so much content since release and u guys think it's disappointing and infuriating?

For me it isn't.

At release on pc u had to wait a few weeks to get the awakening. For absolutes u nedded to unlock the awakening. If u look at the absolute Ingame it states it too on Xbox but they wanted to add absolutes first. I think for ninja it comes on the same time.

46 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

PA is  giving us so much content since release and u guys think it's disappointing and infuriating?

For me it isn't.

At release on pc u had to wait a few weeks to get the awakening. For absolutes u nedded to unlock the awakening. If u look at the absolute Ingame it states it too on Xbox but they wanted to add absolutes first. I think for ninja it comes on the same time.

Yes and no.. The content being released frequently is cool. What bugs me is that they release incomplete things all the time:

- Mediah, originally with roaring magical armor and alchemy stones. Amor added in Valencia update, stones are still not in the game

- 5th pet added ages after release

- Accessory melting added ages after release

- CP dishes added ages after release 

- No Karanda thus far

- No Villa buffs

- now ninja without absolutes (I understand the awakening delay, that's normal). 

The list goes on. So, I'm not flaming or hating, just pointing out how "clunky" everything goes. Things get released but barely anything comes complete. 

Most things they delayed was to prevent ex pc players to get a too big head start. Like the pc dishes. Other things like the villas they said need a ui rework to make it easy to use on xbox.

6 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

Most things they delayed was to prevent ex pc players to get a too big head start. Like the pc dishes. Other things like the villas they said need a ui rework to make it easy to use on xbox.

Well, regardless of their excuses, content comes mostly incomplete. That's my issue. 

Other thing is, no matter what they do, PC players will be always ahead cause you cannot strip them from their knowledge and experience.

@Nimrod No point in arguing mate. I love the game but not how it is managed.