Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The trolls on med are the WORST, here's the type of nazi's I deal with every day 7-16-2019_7-58-35_AM-hiu215yj.thumb.png.843c5ca9aac871dbb34de675bd76b36e.png

Devs really DON"T monitor the chat as the claim, I guess hate speech is allowed and talking about building bombs to kill mexicans is allowed.

7-16-2019_8-07-25_AM-pc2z0im5.png

There's more that I don't care to go through, this game is worse that LoL/DOTA/HOTS combined. This game actually makes people racist imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DemonicWinna said:

The trolls on med are the WORST, here's the type of nazi's I deal with every day 7-16-2019_7-58-35_AM-hiu215yj.thumb.png.843c5ca9aac871dbb34de675bd76b36e.png

Devs really DON"T monitor the chat as the claim, I guess hate speech is allowed and talking about building bombs to kill mexicans is allowed.

7-16-2019_8-07-25_AM-pc2z0im5.png

There's more that I don't care to go through, this game is worse that LoL/DOTA/HOTS combined. This game actually makes people racist imo.

Hey thats me! 

Lol im joking. It is not worse than those smfh. People get more hurt these days over words and think its worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Hulkksmash said:

People get more hurt these days over words and think its worse. 

What about that is okay? If these absolute trash people said that in person, they'd be killed themselves by these "Minorities" they claim to be superior to. 

But of course they don't. They're coward children hiding in mummy and daddy's house. No gaming platform should ever tolerate this kind of behaviour. 

Coming from someone who is IMPOSSIBLE to insult. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

What about that is okay? If these absolute trash people said that in person, they'd be killed themselves by these "Minorities" they claim to be superior to. 

But of course they don't. They're coward children hiding in mummy and daddy's house. No gaming platform should ever tolerate this kind of behaviour. 

Coming from someone who is IMPOSSIBLE to insult. 

I said its just as bad and not worse than all those combined. All those games have toxic communities. Bdo is far from the worst...especially on xbox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hulkksmash said:

I said its just as bad and not worse than all those combined. All those games have toxic communities. Bdo is far from the worst...especially on xbox

You just said it's not worse, hence the confusion. BDO is fairly bad, I've never seen racism on this large a scale, and I play Overwatch, Destiny 2, Smite, Etc. The block feature makes it bearable though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

You just said it's not worse, hence the confusion. BDO is fairly bad, I've never seen racism on this large a scale, and I play Overwatch, Destiny 2, Smite, Etc. The block feature makes it bearable though

My apologies and didn't mean to confuse. Theres no quantitive way to measure any of those. I just meant bdo is bad, but highly doubt its worse than those combined. Anecdotally ... LoL is the worse I've seen. Even bdo pc is worse than xbox bdo, that I've seen. Just making a statement that xbox bdo is the worst is very inaccurate.

 

Future reference I agree with you. I know you and I have had conversation in multiple threads. I troll here and in game sometimes, but honestly don't like the filth that people say.

 I just handle it differently and just ignore what people say or block without saying much. If i say anything, its usually  to say stop being a neckbeard or troll and quit the garbage. 

I do enjoy our conversations and...very different points of view lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...