Sign in to follow this  
MahouShoujoDesu

Can we have the same price for PS4 as Xbox One players?

I would be happy to buy the game on PS4 but I've noticed that it costs around 20% more than on Xbox One. Ultimate Edition in there costs 80$/euro, for us it's still around 100, even with the PS Plus discount. And especially in my region - Poland - the difference seems to be even bigger. 299 PLN on Xbox One against 377 PLN on PS4. It's like 25% more. Can we hope that it will change in the near future? I would like to support the game, but I don't really want to feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick right from the beginning.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AlreadyDead said:

Do ps4 users have to pay for online access with the ps4 like xbox users have to pay for gold?

Yes. PS plus

Edited by Gemoglobin
Add

13 minutes ago, Gemoglobin said:

Yes. PS plus

Then I concur, there should be no price difference between the two systems for the game.

Black desert is on gamepass on xbox by owning gamepass you get 20% off any game on gamepass, on ps4 in uk it shows me the same price as on xbox paying fullprice. You sure you're looking at the full price version?

On 7/16/2019 at 12:54 PM, MahouShoujoDesu said:

I would be happy to buy the game on PS4 but I've noticed that it costs around 20% more than on Xbox One. Ultimate Edition in there costs 80$/euro, for us it's still around 100, even with the PS Plus discount. And especially in my region - Poland - the difference seems to be even bigger. 299 PLN on Xbox One against 377 PLN on PS4. It's like 25% more. Can we hope that it will change in the near future? I would like to support the game, but I don't really want to feel like I'm getting the short end of the stick right from the beginning.

From what I hear from others talking about it on youtube was when the Xbox version went on preorder it was the same price as the ps4 preorder, then after that the cost went down.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Laugaz said:

From what I hear from others talking about it on youtube was when the Xbox version went on preorder it was the same price as the ps4 preorder, then after that the cost went down.

Yes, you are right. As Black Desert started on XBox, we have paid the same prices like the current ones in the the PS Store. I have paid 99,- Euros for the Ultimate Edition on pre-order. Since the release, the prices went down. Especially for Game Pass owners, which got the game for free a few weeks after release.

If the prices are to high for you, wait a few weeks. I expect, prices will go down also on PS4, but not on release. You will recognize really fast, the PA wants you money and Black Desert can be very expensive, if you want to be competitive or Pearl shop items like costumes and more 😄

Edited by Mihari

34 minutes ago, Mihari said:

If the prices are to high for you, wait a few weeks

Yeah, plus I think it goes down because you end up losing on the preorder bonuses... you keep a lot of stuff but lose these because the pre order bonus is gone, so I think that's why the price drops... you end up paying for those items

• In-game Title
  • Early Access – 48 hours
  • Monster Pet (Fogan) - Tier 2
  • Shudad Outfit Set
  • Elion's Tear (x10)

The price is the same as Xbox for the pre order, if you're looking now you'll see the current bundles which lack the same items as the pre order and the head start time obviously.