Tig

For What Does The Bell Toll npc Timor missing

I have tried the quest on every single server on xbox and no luck with the npc Timor being there to complete the quest.  I have also reset the quest as well as resetting the xbox. Has anyone else had this issue and is there a way to complete the quest?  I have included a screenshot of where the game says he should be. Only ones there are protestors and a very confused ninja (me).

IMG_024ad7c5-e6c6-4cfd-89e7-7c8571cbea9c.png

This issue is now on PS4, i tried all options that everyone has talked about in the forums, guess i would need to put a ticket for the PS4.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 5:21 PM, VicK said:

This issue is now on PS4, i tried all options that everyone has talked about in the forums, guess i would need to put a ticket for the PS4.

You can do this quest without timor on the ps4 by talking to Nieves the Herb Vendor in the same area.

17 hours ago, DeadMemeCollector said:

You can do this quest without timor on the ps4 by talking to Nieves the Herb Vendor in the same area.

It shows completed, but will not proceed. Is there anyone else you remember talking to. Thank you for the help. 

i too spoke with herb vendor and it shows complete but wont progress. keeps sending me to timors location. also on ps4