Sign in to follow this  
Dr INF3NRO

Remove forum ranking

Seems redundant and as some indicated in a different topic, is easily exploited.

I can see how it is helpful to rate topics and comments but it shouldnt be tracked in a ranking system which could paint a false picture of popularity. 

Or at least reset monthly.

2 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Seems redundant and as some indicated in a different topic, is easily exploited.

I can see how it is helpful to rate topics and comments but it shouldnt be tracked in a ranking system which could paint a false picture of popularity. 

No, we just need a real cm

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

No, we just need a real cm

Its not his fault people act like they dont have any sense

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

It sounds more to me your envious of some one but than again I do understand what you mean by it. 

Edited by Astolti
  • Like 1

Yeah it may come off like that lol 

I might have liked more attention to some suggestions I made but the overall count Seems useless to me.

Also, this topic is directly related to the subject from a different topic where its shown that some people take advantage of the current system. If not for that, I could care less.

7 hours ago, Azuki said:

Its not his fault people act like they dont have any sense

True, but every forum everywhere is exactly the same, people are too lazy to search what was already posted... and all forums require an active cm 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

True, but every forum everywhere is exactly the same, people are too lazy to search what was already posted... and all forums require an active cm 

When the beta and game eventually come out when it's expected that he'll be way more active. I don't expect him to be on here every single day when there's no updates/news to give us and we have nothing to say

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, CubicVariable42 said:

When the beta and game eventually come out when it's expected that he'll be way more active. I don't expect him to be on here every single day when there's no updates/news to give us and we have nothing to say

idk I'd say they will be far more busy when it launches and who said he has to be the only Mod here ... 

4 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Agree on all of cm parts from your replies.

Just remove points and posts count. So there's no point in spamming. Strict on forum rules. Ban for double posts for X days. Block already asked topics, tell users to use search option. Introduce forum dictature.

Simon reading this be like "people just want to change everything here" 😂

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Simon reading this be like "people just want to change everything here" 😂

not like everything just a tiny bit in a big way :P

2 minutes ago, CubicVariable42 said:

No one says Simon has to be the only mod 🐥

well that's my point part from Simon I really haven't seen any other mod's or did you?

42 minutes ago, Astolti said:

well that's my point part from Simon I really haven't seen any other mod's or did you?

Why should there be other mods right now? I was agreeing with you

They have more stuff to do then babysit people on the forums. It will be more mods here when the games out. I agree it could be better but I don't expect much at this point in development.

What we can change is our own behaviors.

Edited by Azuki
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Astolti said:

noticed it as well XD

Now, if they could only add text embed in topic creation, which I asked for half year ago... AHH I need to stop dreaming 😂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Astolti said:

fluff that I want the dark theme to finally be a realization or at least a more BDX fitting theme.

So many suggestions 😱

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

It's too much, staph it

How can we .. just imagine them things to be exploited here >^</

OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAiggJu-NpV8XW0tfQAgq2eU.gif

Just now, Astolti said:

How can we .. just imagine them things to be exploited here >^</

OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAiggJu-NpV8XW0tfQAgq2eU.gif

Many things can be exploited beyond recognition lul

• Like 2
  • Haha 1