Sign in to follow this  
ChilMeiSTer1968

Very Quiet Forums

As my title states it is very quiet on here similar to the servers now really, when the game launched on game pass they had to bang on extra servers now its back to normal with only 3 of the servers ever crowded and Arsha server seems dead i farmed on there a whole night without seeing another player. 

Most game forums are a hive of activity whether its good or negative but this one just seems really quiet with most posts from same people and only getting around 20 replies. Has the game died on the X box has PA lost its audience due to the pay to win because of its poor RNG design. Im still playing it but i did buy 3 pearl outfits last night and sold them to by my ninja a TRI set of armour.

41 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

What should we talking about?

Normally forums are a hive of activity it is usually why folks use them for tips or gripes, im just saying this one seems very dead :(

I quit playing they won't change forced pvp or add pve server so i shifted to other games, the pc people will stay but most of us have already moved on.

• Haha 5

I have nothing to gripe about lol. I enjoy the game I do wish it didn't have forced pvp. I would also like to see dungeons and better grouping tools. For 10 bucks I am quite happy. 

Tbh ... wouldn't be surprised if this forum gets shut down once we catch up to pc. I think thats where lots of people go. Or at least the previous pc players

This forum has never been very lively. There is reddit of course which is marginally better. I don't think this forum is a reflection of the state of the game, it's simply a reflection of itself. It's never been a place of intelligent game related discourse I'm afraid. A shame.

Posted (edited)

Just wandered in here been weeks, reddit is more live and NA servers is full of people. Arsha you can always get a good battle. The world is alive and well but lets be honest this forum isnt the best to post things unless you want to start an argument, or hear take away pvp servers, why do you pk lol

Edited by Bnews757

I pk everyone and anyone who steps into my rotation.

Also xbox players don't use the internet for other things besides playing games.

Most people browse forums without involvement. There is not much info here since PA doesn't answer ANY questions we address - why bother then? Also, back in the day forums were "fuller" in general but now, since we have discord etc, people choose real time replies rather than waiting for a forum reply. Discord and Reddit are much more active. You can't really filter how many reddit posts are within PC BDO section but are addressed by XBOX players (not everyone tags posts properly). Hell, I'm only on forums while I'm at work.. after work I rather grind than be here. 

Population wise, EU servers are all busy between 17:00-23:00. Arsha server - always a good fight like Bnews757 mentioned. Grinding over night is the only time where places are relatively uncontested. 

People blindly expect this game to die while the fact is that it thrives and it is really OK. We have a decent group of card swippers that will keep the game going. While I mostly spend money on value pack and artisan's memories, I know that people literally buy costumes for crones and run full tet or pen already. I really think that some people wish this game to die which is not going to happen because BDO and BD Mobile apparently brought enough money to make BDX possible and all three titles help each other. I'm also very convinced that the money we spent since March release already covered the cost of creating BDX by now. 

BDX is not like other games.. You have to keep in mind that every group of 10 players  will most likely include at least 8 who already played the game on PC or learned about it months beforehand (like me for example). The remaining 2 who have very little in common with the game and will cry about PvP or RNG  (no offence, people who played bdo before knew what they are signing for).

• Like 1

That's not true I saw Trent write in a post here where someone made a review of a stream from them were he sstaed wrong that maehwa is coming next. Trent wrote that's wrong.

16 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

I quit playing they won't change forced pvp or add pve server so i shifted to other games, the pc people will stay but most of us have already moved on.

Why post on here if you have moved on 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Hulkksmash said:

Tbh ... wouldn't be surprised if this forum gets shut down once we catch up to pc. I think thats where lots of people go. Or at least the previous pc players

Hope not, its more xbox related game info / archive with added drama. 

Leave the forum and go to the official discord,sometimes u got some GM talking with us.. also i dont think the game is dead 😆 everytime i want to grind someone is there already..... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shadi said:

Why post on here if you have moved on 

pls don't start a discussion with him. I beg u

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Most people browse forums without involvement. There is not much info here since PA doesn't answer ANY questions we address - why bother then? Also, back in the day forums were "fuller" in general but now, since we have discord etc, people choose real time replies rather than waiting for a forum reply. Discord and Reddit are much more active. You can't really filter how many reddit posts are within PC BDO section but are addressed by XBOX players (not everyone tags posts properly). Hell, I'm only on forums while I'm at work.. after work I rather grind than be here. 

Population wise, EU servers are all busy between 17:00-23:00. Arsha server - always a good fight like Bnews757 mentioned. Grinding over night is the only time where places are relatively uncontested. 

People blindly expect this game to die while the fact is that it thrives and it is really OK. We have a decent group of card swippers that will keep the game going. While I mostly spend money on value pack and artisan's memories, I know that people literally buy costumes for crones and run full tet or pen already. I really think that some people wish this game to die which is not going to happen because BDO and BD Mobile apparently brought enough money to make BDX possible and all three titles help each other. I'm also very convinced that the money we spent since March release already covered the cost of creating BDX by now. 

BDX is not like other games.. You have to keep in mind that every group of 10 players  will most likely include at least 8 who already played the game on PC or learned about it months beforehand (like me for example). The remaining 2 who have very little in common with the game and will cry about PvP or RNG  (no offence, people who played bdo before knew what they are signing for).

Well said

1 hour ago, Nimrod said:

pls don't start a discussion with him. I beg u

:)