Tsexton

Sorc Gameplay video

1 hour ago, Azuki said:

Nice vid. I can tell the difference in editing

I actually feel super bad about the editing in this one because I had 1 day to get it edited (big national holiday for 3 days this week) and I didn't want to miss the video update I promised to a few people here. :'( 

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

I actually feel super bad about the editing in this one because I had 1 day to get it edited (big national holiday for 3 days this week) and I didn't want to miss the video update I promised to a few people here. :'( 

You did a great job 👍 keep up the hard work! Also I was able to watch the video in 4K at 60fps, does that mean you guys got game running at 4k60?

Edited by CubicVariable42
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

I really don't think anyone cares about the editing, we just wanna see the gameplay. Looks great! I was satisfied and this keeps a spark up in the motivation area

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Betty said:

I really don't think anyone cares about the editing, we just wanna see the gameplay. Looks great! I was satisfied and this keeps a spark up in the motivation area

I mean, Id love it more if it had more memes

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:03 PM, Dr INF3NRO said:

I mean, Id love it more if it had more memes

Yea we've all seen your cravings for memes budbud