Astolti

Official BDX Discord

As the topic indicates I'd like to ask @[CM] Simon what is the official Discord for BDX as, as of now we all have joined the nonofficial discord created by few dedicated members of the community that have put there time and effort into making it what it is today and I do respect them for there dedication towards it but speaking with few of them, there is a issue to be sorted out and that is - what is the official decision on it are you going to accept the nonofficial BDX discord created by us the community or your going to release a official one, as if you are, its about time you do so, so as what will happen with the current one as creating it what it is today is not a easy task not to speak of maintaining it to how it is. It is there effort and work so as time invested to create it and none of us would like to see it go to waste like that.   

Current link to the nonofficial BDX Discord - https://discord.gg/9cKK6Qq

Edited by Astolti
  • Like 1

Create new one official by PA, add their rules and mods.

Imo official one shouldn't be driven by people who do what they want with it and can't take any critism (eq. Delete messages which doesn't suit them).

And ofc self hosted bots. 

It should be well thought-out and responsible driven, just like Reddit 

Edited by Daniel

I think it will be in their intrest to open an official dicord specifically during the beta phase.

This will allow them to have a direct communication channel with us during stress tests, general bug reporting and updates.

Afterwards I think they should rely more on an official xbox club since thats where most people will communicate via party creation (lfg) and chat

20 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

I think it will be in their intrest to open an official dicord specifically during the beta phase.

This will allow them to have a direct communication channel with us during stress tests, general bug reporting and updates.

Afterwards I think they should rely more on an official xbox club since thats where most people will communicate via party creation (lfg) and chat

Looking at the current communication, I can't see PA bothering doing any of these sadly

48 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Looking at the current communication, I can't see PA bothering doing any of these sadly

Well, you cant assume that with the current state of the game. Ofcourse youll have minimal communication atm cause its not out lol

7 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Well, you cant assume that with the current state of the game. Ofcourse youll have minimal communication atm cause its not out lol

Yeah.

But still, I don't recommend this unofficial discord as they are removing conversations that doesn't suit them.

I'm out of this topic :)

9 hours ago, Daniel said:

Yeah.

But still, I don't recommend this unofficial discord as they are removing conversations that doesn't suit them.

I'm out of this topic :)

The only time conversations have been removed, is if the conversation ended up targeting or harassing someone, or otherwise violated the server rules. In your case, "No spamming, advertising, or referral links." It was decided by one of the moderators, that you violated this rule by bumping your guild recruitment message continually in the recruitment channel, by deleting it and reposting it multiple times, any time another new guild would post theirs. In hindsight, it was pointless to remove the post when a warning had already been issued to you, because it just meant that it had to be reposted once more. In the future, in a similar situation, the warning is sufficient and the post would not be subjected to removal.

Hope that clears things up. 😉

• Like 4

All I can say is that the game needs to get released sooner rather than later. The longer it takes, the more the topics, posts and activities on here will become negative and personal. I will be done with this forum and basically all external communication after the game releases, including botcord(discord). The time I currently spend on the forums will be spent looking up game info and game planning. If I have an issue in game, it will be sent directly to the devs, not posted in some juvenile chat or forum. 

• Like 1