Sign in to follow this  
Tekeii

Optimisation Mode

Posted (edited)

When are we getting the optimisation mode,  yeah the game looks pretty and im sure all the weebs enjoy sitting on a rock taking photos in hd. 

Whats the point in having 100 man guilds if the game can't handle f/u/c/k/i/n/g 1v1 in battle arena. Players don't render and the lag is getting worse. Fix it asap or the game is just going to die. 

@GM_Hexe

@CM Trent

@CM Valencia

Edited by Tekeii
  • Like 8

I totally agree. I love this game and play it a lot. But lately when I go to grab other players (I play warrior) I either completely miss because turns out they aren't actually anywhere near where I grab even though it looked like they were, or else I grab them and when I go to start my Combo their body is moved to a different location so my Combo misses. This was the case the last few node wars and Conquest. The lag and rendering really does need to fixed or it is gonna force people to quit. Me included and I Have sunk a lot of time into this game since launch. Can we get an update as to whether this is going to be resolved? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PipR89 said:

I totally agree. I love this game and play it a lot. But lately when I go to grab other players (I play warrior) I either completely miss because turns out they aren't actually anywhere near where I grab even though it looked like they were, or else I grab them and when I go to start my Combo their body is moved to a different location so my Combo misses. This was the case the last few node wars and Conquest. The lag and rendering really does need to fixed or it is gonna force people to quit. Me included and I Have sunk a lot of time into this game since launch. Can we get an update as to whether this is going to be resolved? 

same issue exactly!!!.. and when i explain what exactly happens,  ppl tell me "it's ok to say you don't know how to play" "it's fine if you lose" "i'm better than you" "don't blame it on the game" and all type of BS..

we need optimization and less lag/rubber banding..

• Like 1

Yeah every one who plays sw or nw knows what u talking about. Not be able to see the enemies or teleporting enemies. Since have a ssd I don't have that problem anymore

Is it down to the fact that only 3 servers are ever used on Xbox and they are constantly crowded, nobody uses Arsha, Bal1 or Serendia and Mediah they are always dead when you log onto them. Maybe PA need to start capping whats left of the console servers so excess players start using the empty servers, or add more negative effects to pk players so they prefer to use the Arsha server instead ( although i hear that Arsha is owned by elite pvp players that noob pkrs wont dare fight). Either way for consoles it looks like the lags here to stay.

8 minutes ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Is it down to the fact that only 3 servers are ever used on Xbox and they are constantly crowded, nobody uses Arsha, Bal1 or Serendia and Mediah they are always dead when you log onto them. Maybe PA need to start capping whats left of the console servers so excess players start using the empty servers, or add more negative effects to pk players so they prefer to use the Arsha server instead ( although i hear that Arsha is owned by elite pvp players that noob pkrs wont dare fight). Either way for consoles it looks like the lags here to stay.

Arsha is in fact run by higher gear score players and usually the fight for a spot ends with one combo back and forth. It's by no means empty though. Always need to fight for the spot 😪

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

i expect Its the lack of mobs when scheduled pvp is on. Better indication when the mobs are back may help. Surely anyone pvping should have less issues on Arsha and those channels with scheduled pvp being less crowded.  

Edited by Shadi
  • Like 1

On 7/23/2019 at 12:08 AM, Tekeii said:

When are we getting the optimisation mode,  yeah the game looks pretty and im sure all the weebs enjoy sitting on a rock taking photos in hd. 

Whats the point in having 100 man guilds if the game can't handle f/u/c/k/i/n/g 1v1 in battle arena. Players don't render and the lag is getting worse. Fix it asap or the game is just going to die. 

@GM_Hexe

@CM Trent

@CM Valencia

Ooh look at the big old Tekeii crying about black desert because he can't run around with his 100 man guild (which he dont have 100 anymore lol) so he can PK low levels and bad gear people then brag how hes the best PVP guild in the game (yet loses to other guilds daily oh the irony)

Maybe you should just give up admit defeat and move onto another game no one likes you or your guild or your bad attitude of how you constantly swear at and abuse your members and if they dont do exactly as you say you throw abuse at them. Your a poor leader and you got no respect for your own members.

All you care about is numbers and the people in your guild are just numbers to you not actually people. Maybe interacting with them now and again  might earn you a little respect.

But hey... your autistic so you can't really interact with anyone without having a si gle swear word in any of your sentences.no wonder yout single and alone

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

although i hear that Arsha is owned by elite pvp players that noob pkrs wont dare fight

Haha I think you mean it's filled with P2W players that have literally spent a small fortune to be carried by GS & then talk trash in chat to inflate their own egos about how skillful they are. Even when carried by gear score 80% of the so called elite pvpers (as you put it) can't PvP for s**t!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RemovePVP said:

Ooh look at the big old Tekeii crying about black desert because he can't run around with his 100 man guild (which he dont have 100 anymore lol) so he can PK low levels and bad gear people then brag how hes the best PVP guild in the game (yet loses to other guilds daily oh the irony)

Maybe you should just give up admit defeat and move onto another game no one likes you or your guild or your bad attitude of how you constantly swear at and abuse your members and if they dont do exactly as you say you throw abuse at them. Your a poor leader and you got no respect for your own members.

All you care about is numbers and the people in your guild are just numbers to you not actually people. Maybe interacting with them now and again  might earn you a little respect.

But hey... your autistic so you can't really interact with anyone without having a si gle swear word in any of your sentences.no wonder yout single and alone

Wat

Alpha s pretty much the guild  no one wants to fight since release. We have war against them since we got the serendia from them. Now they sitting on calpheon.

How many siege guilds are there actively competing on EU? On NA there is about 4 with the strongest holding Calpheon, while the other 3 fight over Serendia and Balenos. 

I've been seeing a couple other guilds working their way up though so hopefully they continue and we start having some fun seiges.

ATM alpha  holds as strongest calpheon. We Integra lost this Saturday after around 2 months holding serendia to bawsdeep and bal is atm insane. Empire is  I think still a siege guild.so we have around 5 siege guilds. We have everyday since  Saturday  nw but had only 1 for  good fight against symphony. The other 4 days  we had only  enemy bases without  players every time. Nw is dead or we were just unlucky to have no enemies. (in world chat almost every guild claims they are a nw and pvp guild. Liars)

So NA and EU seem pretty similar, shame. We need either more NW guilds or less nodes, its getting ridiculous. Pretty much every t4 100 man is a dead drop and gets sniped.

Agree its sweet and all but I for instance want to turn remastered off as I prefer it the old style more and its less laggy that way for me. 

• Like 1

we need better timings for NW... then we can all try to do them.. but at it's current stat, 3/4 of ppl i know can't make it in time.