Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

Hide and Show content

Hello @[CM] Simon, @[CM] Serena, @[CM]Daniel

Would it be possible to add show/hide content element on forums? 

(Or just something similar that would allow creating content within a container, which would show by pressing the button)

It would give more clear view on bigger topics.

https://www.w3schools.com/howto/howto_js_toggle_hide_show.asp

Edited by Daniel

This can be accomplished by using plugins for what ever browser that you have. That's probably the best solution and will most likely be the only thing you find since IP boards are not made by PA.

Edited by xCROv

17 hours ago, xCROv said:

This can be accomplished by using plugins for what ever browser that you have. That's probably the best solution and will most likely be the only thing you find since IP boards are not made by PA.

Hmm interesting, what plugins do you mean? I would like to have my old info topic content hidden ina button for everyone when I decide to edit it and include new info? 

Greasemonkey and tampermonkey allow you to inject javascript into web pages. You will most likely have to find an element to replace on the page or just toggle the script on and off.

Edit: Are you talking about hiding information of your posts? Because the forums has hidden tags you can use. 

[spoiler]
Text
[/spoiler]

Edited by xCROv

Test

On 11/3/2018 at 5:31 PM, xCROv said:

Greasemonkey and tampermonkey allow you to inject javascript into web pages. You will most likely have to find an element to replace on the page or just toggle the script on and off.

Edit: Are you talking about hiding information of your posts? Because the forums has hidden tags you can use. 

[spoiler]
Text
[/spoiler]

Nice thx