GM_Hexe

Join the Playstation 4 Black Desert Beta August 9th!

Posted (edited)

Hey all, 

seems like we are experiencing some delays with the NA Playstation Store. I'll keep you guys posted once we are good to go.

UPDATED

Most issues have been resolved and you can now preload Beta from the NA/EU stores! 
If you do not see the Black Desert Beta after searching, 

1. Search Black Desert

2. Select Standard

3. Go down for Demos

4. You should be able to find Black Desert BETA 

Apologies for the delays, please let me know if you have any other questions or issues!

Edited by CM Trent
Updated
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)

Any of you who may still be having issues locating the beta, I had to go into the Black Desert Standard Edition in the console's store, and then it was tucked away in there under Demos. Hope this helps someone.

Edit: Just saw CM Trent's post that had that information. Hope it helps anyways lol

Edited by CelestialArkitect

Downloaded the beta a few days ago, deleted and redownloaded it just now. All i get is:

"To use this application, you must update it.

To check the download status of the update file, go to the [Notifications] screen.

(CE-346322-8)"

There is no update file to download, so I don't understand what's going wrong.

Do I have to purchase the game before I can use the beta?  I am unable to find the beta download version on psn.  Pls advise 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, CelestialArkitect said:

Any of you who may still be having issues locating the beta, I had to go into the Black Desert Standard Edition in the console's store, and then it was tucked away in there under Demos. Hope this helps someone.

Edit: Just saw CM Trent's post that had that information. Hope it helps anyways lol

Thanks I found it.  

Bonjour, je vais poser la question que tout le monde ce pose. Quand le problème pour avoir accès à la bêta sera réglé, allez-vous rajouter 1 jours de bêta pour ce qui n'ont pas pu y avoir accès de la journée du au bug ? Ca devient très long d'attendre.

Will there be a server wipe after the beta is done? As in, will we have to start all over again?

I think I’ve found it! In the PS Store I went to the Standard Edition, went down to details, then bundles, and then demos; I found “Black Desert Beta” and I’m about to try it out

1 hour ago, Clouku said:

Will there be a server wipe after the beta is done? As in, will we have to start all over again?

Yes, it is even explained when you will launch the game : all progression will be wiped for the commercial release .

For the beta, you don't need PS+ (except if you're german ). You will need it for the commercial release.

• Thanks 1

I still cannot play the beta cause of the same error since the morning. Have you solve the problem and i have to do something to log in the beta? I deleted and downloaded again the game but nothing changed. What is going on?

1 hour ago, John said:

I still cannot play the beta cause of the same error since the morning. Have you solve the problem and i have to do something to log in the beta? I deleted and downloaded again the game but nothing changed. What is going on?

They did nothing since yesterday. All they're saying is basically "we're waiting for Sony to solve our problem. Oh and BTW we haven't heard a word from them since 9o clock yesterday so I guess we can't do anything." 

-no status updates 

-no words on compensation 

- no words on extending beta 

-no words on possible workarounds 

-no words on freekin details like what exactly is the problem

-always excuse everything with" we can't tell u anything because of "policies" however what we CAN tell you is that your money is very appreciated 

- not even an Eta like "guys u don't need to wait the whole day, we don't think it'll be solved that" fast". 

I've been checking Twitter since topic started 9am yesterday know all of their posts and that's all the info they gave us since yesterday. 

6 minutes ago, Mister_L said:

It's a ps4 main account problem i think. Try to change user/main account.

Trust me there's nothing I didn't try. All that deactivate main acc, reload the game n stuff. I tried it all. My gf and her brother aswell. I even called Sony to refund and remove the beta completely so there's no trace anymore and redownloaded afterwards. Nothing works and I'm tired of wasting my time with those "solutions". They should just communicate with us and tell us what the fck is going on right now. 

Posted (edited)

Is it just me or am I doing something wrong? I can only find the Pre-orders on the PSN. Anyone else having this problem?

Never mind. Found it. It’s exactly where Celestial said it was. 

Edited by dragoon5810
Found what I was looking for.

Going on 14hours without any sort of update, coming up to 24hrs into the beta and EU still cannot access. It's a beta, stuffs meant to break but come on this is getting ridiculous.

Honestly it doesn't take much to tell us whats going on and how they are "trying to resolve" the issue.

Posted (edited)

Pour ma part jai du desactive mon compte principale en tant que ps4 principale et lancer le jeux sur un compte secondaire pour jouer. J'arrive pas à comprendre comment mon compte qui a télécharger le jeu bug alors que les autre non et pourquoi je suis obliger de désactiver la ps4 principale.

Edited by Kuzco

For all the players that cannot access the beta but are getting the game will we still get the beta rewards. Me and my dad pre-ordered before the beta and did it for the exclusives. so if we cant play the beta will we at least get the beta rewards?

19 hours ago, Gormtrooper said:

For all the players that cannot access the beta but are getting the game will we still get the beta rewards. Me and my dad pre-ordered before the beta and did it for the exclusives. so if we cant play the beta will we at least get the beta rewards?

i dont think the will do that. tbh i even cancelled my pre order. if the cant communicate or say ps4 will have another beta weekend etc. i dont have hope for the base game. 

Posted (edited)

Black Desert Open Beta

ne frage bei mir steht um diese anwendung zu verwenden,musst du sie aktualisieren.um den download-status der update-datei zu prüfen,gehe zum bildschirm (mitteilungen)

weis wer wie ich das game zocken kann?

probiere jezz schon seit 3 tagen herum bekomms nicht hin

danke im vorhinein!!

LG Ryder

auf deutsch übersetzen

Edited by Ryder1110

I would like to say that you broke the whole beta start. I bought a preorder game and now I can't play beta. People are not competent, they lack knowledge about management.

Posted (edited)

PS4 -

few questions, Im from New zealand. i know many oce players who will like to play. will there be SEA server or Ociania server? ATM OCE players are locked to EU server giving us worse ping than NA server. could this be something you look into? this is very problematic for thousands of us "oce" players. especially for a game so pvp intensive, it is a must to have at least 150 or less ms or it just aint worth playing.

Edited by Melocoton