ChilMeiSTer1968

Tents and Elephants thats all?

There were some of the event shai donkey bug fixes. But I don't have that. Shai awakening was just updated. I posted a vid in the Shai section on that. Did you test if shai are able to ride baby elephants?

1 hour ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Heres the patch notes but all i see of any use to low geared players are tents and elephants, nothing regarding Shai awakening or Shai being able to use desert mounts. Some nice boosts for the no life players though that have time to level past 60. 

https://www.console.playblackdesert.com/News/Detail?boardNo=1158&category=0

Shai doesn't get awakening, she gets a new talent
https://www.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/News/Notice/ Detail?BoardMasterNo=1&CountryType=en-US&SearchType=&SearchText=&isProgress=True&BoardType=0&boardNo=579

3 hours ago, Nopal said:

There were some of the event shai donkey bug fixes. But I don't have that. Shai awakening was just updated. I posted a vid in the Shai section on that. Did you test if shai are able to ride baby elephants?

Reddit shows shai can use baby elephant

Unfortunately, you linked patch notes from 2 weeks ago. I'd check out the video I suggested. There's also an awakening teaser that shows the process of how shai learned music.

The PC subreddit may show that shai can ride baby elephants because they can on PC. I am not seeing anything on the Xbox specific subreddit that confirms this. Do you mind linking it?

Shai isn't getting awakening for a good while (especially for Xbox), they said so in the live stream yesterday (issues with mechanics/graphics or something that they're trying to sort out). As for mount, I do believe they said Shai should be able to use the elephants . Here's a link to vid of  yesterday's live stream   https://www.twitch.tv/videos/457128389    It's mostly about the Ninja awakening, FYI

35 minutes ago, FaythsRequiem said:

Shai isn't getting awakening for a good while (especially for Xbox), they said so in the live stream yesterday (issues with mechanics/graphics or something that they're trying to sort out). As for mount, I do believe they said Shai should be able to use the elephants . Here's a link to vid of  yesterday's live stream   https://www.twitch.tv/videos/457128389    It's mostly about the Ninja awakening, FYI

Shai's awakening will come on all platforms at once and it has nothing to do specifically with Xbox.

Issues with graphics you are writing about was related to Kamasylvia being very particle heavy region with lots of trees and bushes and lightning which they need to dim down to eliminate stuttering graphics and low fps. 

For those seeing only elephants and tents  I will point out that we got Yona's Fragments which will help get yellow accessories and we finally got villas which offer some nice buffs if you grind in Valencia. 

Thanks all, i just like my Shai and was hoping for more for her :( i did do the ninja awakening, riding all the way from Valencia to Florin to be told to go to Altinova that was fun.

25 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Where do I post my Ninja concerns?

Great question. Not sure how long it takes them to create it for a new class.