Sign in to follow this  
Dorf

Beauty button

Made a character and had him all set as far as look goes. Loaded into game and he looks homeless! So I try the beauty button right? I find the armor I like and select and save . When I save it pops up a window and says something like... “ No information changed” 

Is there something I’m missing ? Like level minimum or something. 

He even has new armor on now. Still looks like he did at level 1 

Getting new armor doesn’t change your appearance ??

The armor u see is most likely a pearl shop armor. In the beauty salon u can only change your appearance and not your clothes. Your clothes depends on your gear or pearl shop outfits.

Most normal gear looks pretty much the same. Only boss gear is unique

Posted (edited)

I think he's talking about the armor you can see at character creation. They're just there so you can preview the basic armor types. There is some variation in how armor looks as you progress but you will want to buy an outfit by the time you get boss armor. I really like this game but blatant cash grabs like how ugly boss armor is make me laugh at how blatant it gets sometimes. 

Although from a realistic point of  view, if you kill and make an armor out of a giant tree, the armor would most likely just be made of leaves and twigs. Still probably the most intentionally ugliest endgame armor in video game history.

Edited by justfaded

Posted (edited)
2 horas atrás, justfaded disse:

Eu acho que ele está falando sobre uma armadura que você pode ver na criação do personagem. Eles estão lá apenas para ver o que podem. Há alguma variação em como uma armadura pode ser medida quando você progride, mas você vai querer comprar uma armadura quando tiver uma armadura de chefe. The flag of the flag of the flag. 

Embora, o ponto de vista realista, se você faz e uma armadura de uma árvore gigante, um armadura só seria feito apenas de folhas e galhos. Ainda é uma questão de fim de jogo mais importante na história dos videojogos.

I agree but think this if the boss armor were beautiful the producer would not profit much from selling costumes
Edited by xXxNirvanoxXx