Sign in to follow this  
Nopal

PVP Damage

Posted (edited)

**Give the page a minute to load the gifs :)

This is an example as to why I think the pvp damage governor should be removed. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I think shai should be a 1v1 master, but they should have the damage to kill someone. Here's an example of me fighting a ninja that I clearly outgear. No disrespect to either of these people, this is simply to showcase an example.

I have 193ap with TRI zark and TRI kutum. Here's a witch taking my entire black spirit rage skill.

witch.thumb.gif.045489b3f6e946fd527b5e1e96adf1cb.gif

Have a couple more clips.. but the forums don't seem to want to load them. I will reply with more.

Edited by Nopal

Posted (edited)

A poor ninja as well. I fought him for maybe 10 minutes because I realized his armor was breaking from all the hits and I could eventually beat him. Sorry for the quality on this one. I had to reduce the size.

Ninja1.thumb.gif.5402ecfb46d3f10147a3a189be872dc6.gif

Edited by Nopal

Posted (edited)

Chased him down.. eventually killed him. This is not pvp... it is bullying. I would rather have a fair fight or at least dispatch someone I clearly out gear.

Ninja2.gif

Edited by Nopal