Sign in to follow this  
DoktaVODKA

Central Market Problems

I cannot place Jukeboxes in the Central Market. Can we pick to sell to our Guildmates, the set preorder price picking doesn't work. And with no Guild bank, I'm just wasting time. And disappointing my guildmates

Selling to guildmates just open up gold farming and rmt that isn't supporting the game.

Just group up and help them earn it, like a Guildie should.

There is no set pre-order price picking. If there is a pre-order on highest price, your guild mate pre-order it on another price and u sell it for the price of your guild mate the higher bid gets the item. Any other way would be unfair for the player who has the money.

7 hours ago, Nimrod said:

There is no set pre-order price picking. If there is a pre-order on highest price, your guild mate pre-order it on another price and u sell it for the price of your guild mate the higher bid gets the item. Any other way would be unfair for the player who has the money.

Well, no, they should have just done the player market the same as Neverwinter. The auction house system on there works a treat. 

• Like 1