Varoi

Class Difficulty

I'd say mobility as a whole is tougher then on pc. Although I'm sure some classes are effected more so then others. I hear berserkers take a pretty good hit. I'd love to be able to rank them. But I have neither the experience on pc with all of our classes nor have I played all the classes extensively on console. 

^This.

This is why devs shouldnt cookie cut-n-paste balance from pc. Mobility and key coordination make things like animation cancelling and iframe interruption completely different from pc. Balance should be done by devs testing the classes on console and determining it's own heirarchy. Until PA is willing to dedicate the resources necessary to take BDX and BDPS4 seriously as stand alone enterprises, it will always be inherently broken.

• Like 2

All it my took for me to figure out how different it was when I was watching a video of a warrior doing something like 16 key hits in a matter of seconds to make the warrior move incredibly fast. I tried on console, what he did is not possible on a console. It becomes so much more convoluted. Sure maybe some people can pull off these ridiculous combos with handfuls of animation cancels. But it's very taxing using a controller.