Currently in the game I am in a guild that has me and two other members who never play. So I am unable to disband the guild due to other players being in the guild, I cannot quit the guild because I was made the guild master, unaware. I cannot promote the other two members to guild master because they never log on, I cannot ban them from the guild because there isn’t enough guild funds, and I cannot get guild funds because there isn’t enough people to get on so I can do the quest. Can a GM please assist me on this.

Oh damn, I've never been in a guild that small. You could try recruiting people looking to start a guild, or have friend or someone create an alt to take over the guild for you if you don't get a better solution.

By alt I mean a whole separate account 

11 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Oh damn, I've never been in a guild that small. You could try recruiting people looking to start a guild, or have friend or someone create an alt to take over the guild for you if you don't get a better solution.

By alt I mean a whole separate account 

That, but I feel like the GMs need to revamp the guild leaving/disbanding for the game. And I’m partially wondering if there is anything they can do to get me kicked... the alt account would take time, they’d have to be active on it for an extended period of time(50 hours of play time) in the guild in order to be promotable to guild master

9 hours ago, Oenomauz said:

That, but I feel like the GMs need to revamp the guild leaving/disbanding for the game. And I’m partially wondering if there is anything they can do to get me kicked... the alt account would take time, they’d have to be active on it for an extended period of time(50 hours of play time) in the guild in order to be promotable to guild master

Just has to be in the guild for 2 weeks. But yes, this sounds like an annoying problem. I wish you luck.