Sign in to follow this  
Waffle Pie Guy

World Boss Changes

So everyone knows that Nouver and Kutum just aren't dying right now. Now, I get that this will begin to stabilize in a few weeks, but I feel like the negative reputation will continue to damage these two and potentially other bosses in the future if changes aren't implemented. So, here's my suggestion:

Nouver, by far the most problematic one
(Pick two)
-Less HP
-Run around less
-Disable debuffs during boss
-Compass navigation directly to boss
-Free instant resurrect when killed by boss

Scheduling
Two bosses at once just doesn't work well in my opinion, with several bosses available and the value of rewards skewing rather heavily in one direction or another.
-Bosses spawn in pairs at close, but not simultaneous intervals (i.e. Zarka at 9:40, Karanda at 10:00)
-Bosses spawn in pairs by location: Quint/Muraka in Calph, Zarka/Karanda in Serendia, Nouver/Kutum in Valencia
This allows players to use single characters on multiple bosses in a short time, without requiring multiple characters parked across great distances simultaneously, which currently forces a choice between bosses with a playerbase that appears to be too small to sustain such a schedule.

9 hours ago, Waffle Pie Guy said:

So everyone knows that Nouver and Kutum just aren't dying right now. Now, I get that this will begin to stabilize in a few weeks, but I feel like the negative reputation will continue to damage these two and potentially other bosses in the future if changes aren't implemented. So, here's my suggestion:

Nouver, by far the most problematic one
(Pick two)
-Less HP
-Run around less
-Disable debuffs during boss
-Compass navigation directly to boss
-Free instant resurrect when killed by boss

Scheduling
Two bosses at once just doesn't work well in my opinion, with several bosses available and the value of rewards skewing rather heavily in one direction or another.
-Bosses spawn in pairs at close, but not simultaneous intervals (i.e. Zarka at 9:40, Karanda at 10:00)
-Bosses spawn in pairs by location: Quint/Muraka in Calph, Zarka/Karanda in Serendia, Nouver/Kutum in Valencia
This allows players to use single characters on multiple bosses in a short time, without requiring multiple characters parked across great distances simultaneously, which currently forces a choice between bosses with a playerbase that appears to be too small to sustain such a schedule.

I wouldn't worry about this too much. Give it a month.

Kutum doesn't die because it spawns with Karanda and everyone is currently aiming for dande. Once people get their dandies this should change. The story was exactly the same with kzarka when Kutum was released. 

Nouver is a little different and his problem is also time related...  Nouver offhand is a pure PVP or late late game PVE  item to reach 261 AP bracket. Let's just say that most of the population is not really interested in this offhand at this point in their progression because it's better to grind with Kutum or PvP with any other defense/evasion offhand than just pure AP nouver. Again, this will shift once people start to reach transition point between kutum and nouver to reach their 261 bracket. 

• Like 2

Is this problem present on NA servers too? I mean, NA has way more players so I thought there wouldn't be a problem to kill both bosses.

On 8/1/2019 at 4:31 AM, Apo said:

Is this problem present on NA servers too? I mean, NA has way more players so I thought there wouldn't be a problem to kill both bosses.

It's still a problem, it just means Karanda dies in like 2 minutes lol

Most people go for kzarka because it's the easiest and you can land the weapon in which they can sell for a big amount of gold if they already own it. Karanda is second easiest along that it drops awakening weapon so that another priority,  kutum and nouver are a little harder to reach and fight so only the strongest and hardcore players are out for it right now though it's not enough without a lot of players which go to the other bosses instead,  in NA the boss die between 5-10 minutes usually 5

nothing wrong with the world boss it find way it is you kiddies always ruin the games by complaining its to hard back in the 90s we never complain about any game on the genesis,nes,snes etc.. we find way to beat the game or use game genie / game shark to beat the game that the problem about this generation y'all want the devs make the game easy instead of figure out the way beating something in the games.. sorry for the ranting but its true