Der_Gottkanzler

What are you playing till BDO comes out

... to kill the time. LoL  (Argh I want BDO... NOW!) :P

Im just on a Gamerscore-Hunt for the "Gold" Scorpio. So Im playing a lot of small Indie Games at the Moment.
After that, I will continue my "Battle Chasers Nightwar" playthrough and maybe start with "Kingdom Come Deliverence".

Just now, Daniel said:

Probably TERA if it comes out before BDO

you played the BETA last Weekend? I played TERA on PC for 2 month, but got bored really fast about my Zerker there.
I only watched 2 streames of the beta and was shocked how ugly it looked. I remember that I loved the graphics on PC in the past.

5 minutes ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

you played the BETA last Weekend? I played TERA on PC for 2 month, but got bored really fast about my Zerker there.
I only watched 2 streames of the beta and was shocked how ugly it looked. I remember that I loved the graphics on PC in the past.

Yeah, i did. I got bored on pc too, but theres nothing to play on xbox from MMORPG's, so i just picked it up.

Got bored of ESO, so its time for something new and the other mmo's are bad imo.

Probably gonna play abit of BDO PC too before the xbox version releases.

Tera beta was good for me, it was fun for people using xbox one x.

Alot of crashes on ps4 and older xbox one

And about Fornite/Pubg

I really like both. Fornite is amazing on that frame rate, and pubg is also great, but the fights take much longer

Edited by Daniel

A play several games: Monster Hunter World, Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite, PUBG, Sea of Thieves (when it comes out). 

• Like 1

Depends how long we have to wait... ESO, Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, Tera(pending release)...

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

Probably TERA if it comes out before BDO

Yeah same, I enjoyed the beta last weekend, will jump in again Friday, and I guess when it releases!

But BDO is the one I really really want to play!

Mainly shooters Siege PUBG and regrettable fortnite. God I hate that game.Mainly waiting for state of decay 2 hope BDO release date is announced soon.

12 hours ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

You prefer PUBG or Fortnite? PUBG was first, but fortnite seems to be a really good "stealer/copy of the system" :-D

Depends on what I feel like doing, PUBG is definitely meant for serious/sweaty tactical play, where as Fortnite is more of your, instant action, arcade style, run and gun, build and defend game.

Honestly, both are awesome games but I'm not a fan of the skins system in Fortnite.

At the moment I play Black Desert Online (PC), Black Desert Mobile, PUBG,Slay the spire and Stardew Valley. Depends on my mood though. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

got an email, there will be a second beta Phase this Weekend.

Tera? Yeah, its up today to test the connection errors/crashes which they had in beta 1

17 minutes ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

Yup, TERA. :-)  hope we will get a BDO Beta in April. :-P

Well, there will be playable demo at ID@Xbox, so they are on the way

• Like 2

9 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

At the moment I play Black Desert Online (PC), Black Desert Mobile, PUBG,Slay the spire and Stardew Valley. Depends on my mood though. 

Is there a way to play Black Desert Mobile in North America?

33 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Thanks, I might give it a try. My pc is crap, think my phone might work better. lol

Im gonna try too. Nothing to Play on xbone anyway 

playing WoW atm. Teras 2 open betas burned 2 weekends so far. i'd probably play it when it's released unless BDO comes first (unlikely lol).

Been doing Neverwinter PvP and Fortnite. Other than that I plan on doing some EH (eye, hand coordination) tests online for accuracy and reaction time especially for BDO's release. Needed imo for PvP, not everyone does it, but I plan on to.

Playing the remaster of AC Rogue after tomorrow. Loved it on 360.  I'm really treading water until  Far Cry 5, then will be playing FC5 and the Far Cry 3 remaster for as long as they take.

Oh, and I'll certainly give Sea Of Thieves a go through Game Pass, but I'm not really sure it's my sort of thing. I like online games to be like Black Desert (already played on PC) where you can just go off and do your own thing without interference if you want to.