Jump to content
Der_Gottkanzler

What are you playing till BDO comes out

Recommended Posts

For those of you on Xbox, Defiance 2050 beta is starting tomorrow(Apr. 27 - 29). If you're interested but don't have a key, just follow the instructions below.

To access the Defiance 2050 Closed Beta:

1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub (or install the Xbox Insider Hub from the Store first if needed).

2. From the main landing page, select "Insider content" from the side menu.

3. Navigate to "Games > Defiance 2050 Closed Beta".

4. Select "Join".

5. Download Defiance 2050 now and get ready to play on April 27.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Far Cry 5, Monster Hunter, Tera, Eso, Terraria, PixArk (big ol' nope on that one right now), Skyforge, Ark ... basically anything I can get my hands on right now. Trying to keep occupied while waiting for this to release. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am still playing ESO on xbox to some extent(pretty much every night9_9) so if any of you want to join, feel free to jump in my game. Or if you played in the past but no longer play, feel free to send me unwanted material, gear, etc. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm playing Paladins cause im cheap. I did play Paragon, but it's shut down for now until this other company gets it (hopefully its back up soon :I) 

and Skyrim. (im excited for elder scrolls summerset :D

Edited by RainyWillow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone played origins? Idk if it's worth. Syndicate didn't catch me for long , and only one I really played a lot of was black flag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same with far cry. 2 had me  a lot and later ones were just the same over and over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently playing through all the Gears of War games thanks to xbox game pass, Warframe (been playing since launch so I haven't got much to do in it), AC: Origins, Fortnite (always guaranteed to find a match 99.9% of the time) and For Honor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

about to play Black Desert on the PC again but instead of playing on my regular account I'm logging in with a guest pass. I want to remember what the early game is like again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Darthaden said:

about to play Black Desert on the PC again but instead of playing on my regular account I'm logging in with a guest pass. I want to remember what the early game is like again

if you want an quest pass for SEA tell me

went from final fantasy xv to forza horizon 3
this game is incredible good

Edited by Neferpitou
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Neferpitou said:

if you want an quest pass for SEA tell me

went from final fantasy xv to forza horizon 3
this game is incredible good

Thanks but I'm just playing bdo until bless comes out then switching back when Xbox black desert launches......just trying to remind myself about things like making iron ingots and how to get the free 1 slot farm fences mostly that way I don't have to wait a whole lot of time on these quests come Xbox launch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing bdo sea.  Just doing lifeskill and trying to understand the game better even 4 year of playing bdo.  It's overwhelming the game is and still don't understand some of it. Testing class to be main for console.  And also how fast can I gain lvl for gathering for a week. Maniac lifeskiller here. streaming bdo on mixer 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.5.2018 at 1:55 PM, Neferpitou said:

if you want an quest pass for SEA tell me

went from final fantasy xv to forza horizon 3
this game is incredible good

FH3 is awesome. one of the best racing games ever. (for me)
And on "X" it looks amazing. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll just be playing Injustice 2, Mortal Kombat X, Tera, MCC, Hearthstone, and a little BDO (pc). So pretty much whatever type if game I'm in the mood for. Though honestly I find myself not playing anything, there's only one game I want to play right now and its not released yet, BDO on Xbox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have experience on the Xbox version of Diablo 3 or Path of Exile and which one would you recommend? I've just started in Diablo 3 but heard good things about PoE as well so thought about switching over before I got too far.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Anyone have experience on the Xbox version of Diablo 3 or Path of Exile and which one would you recommend? I've just started in Diablo 3 but heard good things about PoE as well so thought about switching over before I got too far.

Diablo wasn't updated so much. Poe is still f2p I think and you have leagues etc.

Poe gets updates constantly and I think, it is now more expanded?

Would go for Poe 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Diablo wasn't updated so much. Poe is still f2p I think and you have leagues etc.

Poe gets updates constantly and I think, it is now more expanded?

Would go for Poe 

Diablo 3 is still getting seasons but yeah, from what I hear PoE is better overall. Some say the end game of D3 might be slightly better but probably a matter of op. Good chance I won't make it to end game, lol.

Edited by Jammer480

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Diablo 3 is still getting seasons but yeah, from what I hear PoE is better overall. Some say the end game of D3 might be slightly better but probably a matter of op. Good chance I won't make it to end game, lol.

Come to ark and raise my (dino) eggs 🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Come to ark and raise my (dino) eggs 🤣

Sorry, mon, the game just doesn't pull me, for some reason. Had a few people try to get me in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Sorry, mon, the game just doesn't pull me, for some reason. Had a few people try to get me in.

But...but... There's nothing else to play :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

But...but... There's nothing else to play :(

Well, that's why I was trying D3 or PoE...and I still have Elite:Dangerous, which I really want to play but probably never will. Lol

You're welcome to join me if you're bored...anyone is welcome.

Edited by Jammer480

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Well, that's why I was trying D3 or PoE...and I still have Elite:Dangerous, which I really want to play but probably never will. Lol

You're welcome to join me if you're bored...anyone is welcome.

I got bored of Poe and d3. Played elite too but damn it was boring for me. Tera got boring quickly too, now I only see them putting new crap to buy in the store.

Eso would require alot hours to get started and I don't have dem right now :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×