Der_Gottkanzler

What are you playing till BDO comes out

Currently playing the Witcher 3 and eso until this comes out.  I’m looking really forward to the beta on the 8th should be nice to see it pop up in the Xbox store.

Rdr2 online boi

Probably until the division 2, and then division 2 until bdx releases

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

Yes Sir. From time to time. Whats up?

Not much, was just wondering if you have up on bdx

ah well, I installed the beta but I didnt got any further than character creation. looked good but Im still disappointed about the classes. also I have bought to many games at black friday and game pass time. 😅 

playing RDR2, World of Tanks (polish tanks coming soon), PUBG, Immortal Unchained and tomorrow Thronebreaker too. So Im not hyped for BDO at the moment.

I think you will start directly on release? if BDO comes... in february/march? 

Edited by Der_Gottkanzler

59 minutes ago, Der_Gottkanzler said:

ah well, I installed the beta but I didnt got any further than character creation. looked good but Im still disappointed about the classes. also I have bought to many games at black friday and game pass time. 😅 

playing RDR2, World of Tanks (polish tanks coming soon), PUBG, Immortal Unchained and tomorrow Thronebreaker too. So Im not hyped for BDO at the moment.

I think you will start directly on release? if BDO comes... in february/march? 

Depends when it comes out. If Christmas/new eve then I won't be playing. If after march then I should be home to play it

• Like 1

Lost interest in pretty much everything so instead I've started planning my node empire. I've made a list of what no want to craft, what buildings ill need to craft, what nodes ill need to get the mats to craft, and what stuff ill have to gather myself to craft. Using websites like bdofoundery and copying the info in a way. That's more to my style so I don't sit there at launch like "now which beasts did I need to kill again for tough hides" .