Der_Gottkanzler

What are you playing till BDO comes out

Sims 4 with my wife.

On 7/4/2018 at 10:25 PM, Daniel said:

I got bored of Poe and d3. Played elite too but damn it was boring for me. Tera got boring quickly too, now I only see them putting new crap to buy in the store.

Eso would require alot hours to get started and I don't have dem right now :(

Ayyy another elite player, those are rare.

I came back after a 6 month break. And quit after 2 days. The recent update just frustrated me too much.. the law system is too punishing now ffs. I got 2.9b in assets and a stupidly strong engineered corvette. U?

Edited by Dr INF3NRO

24 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Sims 4 with my wife.

Ayyy another elite player, those are rare.

I came back after a 6 month break. And quit after 2 days. The recent update just frustrated me too much.. the law system is too punishing now ffs. I got 2.9b in assets and a stupidly strong engineered corvette. U?

Don't remember, didn't play for long. Gonna try no man sky and see how it is 

50 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Don't remember, didn't play for long. Gonna try no man sky and see how it is 

Welp, its your funeral

Tried a bit the remake in RU server of BDO I like it but than again that thing needs a better screen to truly enjoy this but I did not have any issues ruining it on my pc with MAX settings and I use a 1060 6G Nvidia with 8G Ram so nothing rly. special    

9 hours ago, Beond said:

Should I buy it?

I guess. I spent some time on it and its decent enough to pass the time. I even spend time watching my wife play it 

On 8/30/2018 at 6:33 AM, Nashtalia said:

i believe that with EA access you can try i fer 10 hours, that is if you are xbox

Its free with EA access.

Also my sims died and im depressed. Worst game ever.

Tbh, topic should be changed to "what won't you play before bdo"? With this pace we may be able to play division 4 and destiny 7 

Edited by Daniel
  • Haha 1

I'm sure I posted here before, but I recently realized a bunch of games I want to play are coming out so looks like i'll have lots to play until release, assuming it is still a 2018 release.

I'm going to be playing loads of SoulCalibur VI, some Forza Horizon 4, and probably some RDR2. I also might get CoD Black Ops 4, maybe, depending on a lot of variables.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

This game keeps looking better and better... but which one will release first???

I realize its basically a different game but you gotta realize its made by the same people who crashed "Bless" to the ground.. I would wait a few weeks/months after the initial release to see the reviews before id invest.

Also, still grinding darksouls 3. I wish I played when it was more populated.. I usually wait 5-10 minutes for a duel..

21 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

This game keeps looking better and better... but which one will release first???

Forza is in game pass which makes it even more awesome

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

I realize its basically a different game but you gotta realize its made by the same people who crashed "Bless" to the ground.. I would wait a few weeks/months after the initial release to see the reviews before id invest.

Also, still grinding darksouls 3. I wish I played when it was more populated.. I usually wait 5-10 minutes for a duel..

No need to invest...it's releasing as free to play. And it's not the same dev team and now it has a reputable publisher. I'm not buying pc gamers bullshhit... 

Playing too many lol, lets see....For Honor, Terra, Elder Scrolls, Paladins, latest Assassins Creed, LOTRO, BDO, Far Cry 5 and so many others:) yep thats right, an addicted gamer would be an appropriate description here lol.