Der_Gottkanzler

What are you playing till BDO comes out

Just broke out my old super Nintendo and started playing final fantasy 3 again. My all time favorite final fantasy and one of my all time favorite games 

• Like 1

Primarily Youtube, Netflix, or Hulu -- but occasionally I'll jump on and play something random like Viva Pinata or the second Tomb Raider game. Might even run around in Tera for a bit, but who knows? 

ESO, the only other game on console worth playing😜...mixed with a bit of BF4, and will be playing BF5 depending how long the wait is after beta.

11 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

ESO, the only other game on console worth playing😜...mixed with a bit of BF4, and will be playing BF5 depending how long the wait is after beta.

They didn't release at summer when I had alot of free time, so I bet they will release it now when I'll be mostly away at work trips until January...

43 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

What is this "family life" you speak of?

Dangerous thing, run as fast as possible if you see it, or you won't be able to play anymore

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Dangerous thing, run as fast as possible if you see it, or you won't be able to play anymore

Sounds like that same thing that makes me work every day and limits my gaming to nights after 9... yes, highly dangerous and can be toxic. I use the antibiotic called Beer to limit the affects.

Edited by Jammer480

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

Sounds like that same thing that makes me work every day and limits my gaming to nights after 9... yes, highly dangerous and can be toxic. I use the antibiotic called Beer to limit the affects.

Damn, after 9, you got hit by easy version of this bug 

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

Damn, after 9, you got hit by easy version of this bug 

here's a subscription for 2 beers and a family size pepperoni pizza.

7 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

here's a subscription for 2 beers and a family size pepperoni pizza.

otherwise known as a 1 night vaccine...

Had my Xbox for a little over a week now. So been playing lots of Forza 4 and some Red Dead Redemption 2 and some Gears of War 4.

7 hours ago, LordThurisaz said:

Been messing with Red Dead Redemption 2 myself, must say they stepped up a little bit of everything with this one.

One of my guild leaders cancelled his ESO subscription because he planned to play RDR2 for a few months. He was back playing and re-subed to ESO in less than a week, said red dead was the most lonely thing he's ever experienced, lol. (i'm not knocking the game, just thought it was funny)

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

One of my guild leaders cancelled his ESO subscription because he planned to play RDR2 for a few months. He was back playing and re-subed to ESO in less than a week, said red dead was the most lonely thing he's ever experienced, lol. (i'm not knocking the game, just thought it was funny)

Wanted to start rdr2 and fallout, but they both turned out to have crappy multiplayer so far

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Wanted to start rdr2 and fallout, but they both turned out to have crappy multiplayer so far

I tried Fallout, didn't like multiple things about that game. I didn't try rdr2 because I won't buy single player games, tho the red dead online did kinda interest me.

3 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Ahahaha, it was but in a good way. It's been a long time sense a single player story punched me in the gut, made me laugh, cry, and get fully enveloped into it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

Rdr2 doesn't have multiplayer yet. 

4 minutes ago, iZarga said:

Rdr2 doesn't have multiplayer yet. 

Which just states what I wrote?

Edited by Daniel