Sunset.Lux

Any chance PS4 will get Shai soon?

I'm reading that Xbox already has Shai and not long after PC got it. I am really into support roles and lifeskilling and don't really want to play the other classes. 

You guys think PS4 will get Shai soon or is it like a year out kind of thing?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Sunset.Lux said:

I'm reading that Xbox already has Shai and not long after PC got it. I am really into support roles and lifeskilling and don't really want to play the other classes. 

TBH Shai is in a rough spot right now, avoid it until we see some more QoL improvements.  

• Thanks 1

Actually Shai was released on PC and on Xbox the same Day.

Obviously ppl were not happy with her at all, on PC she was the punching bag class. The prayers were heard, they got an update. Xbox got nothing,

With latest patch PC got Shai awakening, Xbox got nothing, also we got announced Archer and Kama. So were are behind from PC with the requested update, awakening. and it seems like we aint getting it soon either.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DoctorJekkyl said:

TBH Shai is in a rough spot right now, avoid it until we see some more QoL improvements.  

Seems fine for me on PC. I don't see what that even matters on PS4 since the Shai isn't coming at launch. Nothing to avoid on PS4 and it works well on PC.

Edited by SoloTyrant

2 hours ago, SoloTyrant said:

Seems fine for me on PC. I don't see what that even matters on PS4 since the Shai isn't coming at launch. Nothing to avoid on PS4 and it works well on PC.

Xbox doesnt have any of the QoL improvements yet or Talents.

On 8/2/2019 at 6:53 PM, Sunset.Lux said:

I'm reading that PC still doesn't have a fully functional game. Keep diving into the Pearl Shop. Maybe they'll fix stuff. I mean it's only been a couple of weeks and the Pearl shop has had more fixes than the actual game on PS4.

6 hours ago, gilbertoconcerto said:

I'm reading that PC still doesn't have a fully functional game. Keep diving into the Pearl Shop. Maybe they'll fix stuff. I mean it's only been a couple of weeks and the Pearl shop has had more fixes than the actual game on PS4.

Different departments...

11 hours ago, gilbertoconcerto said:

You're reading the most cancerous posts from liars and trolls. Which makes sense given the type of propaganda you're spreading yourself.
The PC is coming off a few amazing Summer events that worked out well for passive and active players, even if the Mystery event had some bugs.
The PC in NA/EU are now getting updates to lifeskilling called Manos that for the players delving into the system there is a lot of growth to be had.
The PC version is on the cusp of getting a major Sea update.
In all that there are bugs, issues, and things people don't like but the game is still fully functional. Don't confuse facts with opinions.

The game on all platforms get Pearl Shop and game patches on the same day. The two are pretty closely tied together. As they add content such as characters, quests, and zones there will also be Pearl Shop content that matches up. All things being equal then the two should have the same number of updates but the game has received more fixes due to high priority bugs needing to be patched out. 

Get your facts right and your opinions might start being agreeable.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SoloTyrant said:

You're reading the most cancerous posts from liars and trolls. Which makes sense given the type of propaganda you're spreading yourself.
The PC is coming off a few amazing Summer events that worked out well for passive and active players, even if the Mystery event had some bugs.
The PC in NA/EU are now getting updates to lifeskilling called Manos that for the players delving into the system there is a lot of growth to be had.
The PC version is on the cusp of getting a major Sea update.
In all that there are bugs, issues, and things people don't like but the game is still fully functional. Don't confuse facts with opinions.

The game on all platforms get Pearl Shop and game patches on the same day. The two are pretty closely tied together. As they add content such as characters, quests, and zones there will also be Pearl Shop content that matches up. All things being equal then the two should have the same number of updates but the game has received more fixes due to high priority bugs needing to be patched out. 

Get your facts right and your opinions might start being agreeable.

So all those posts about issues across the board are liars and trolls, huh? Which by the way is merely your opinion and not a fact. 

Practice what you preach. 

2 hours ago, gilbertoconcerto said:

So all those posts about issues across the board are liars and trolls, huh? Which by the way is merely your opinion and not a fact. 

Practice what you preach. 

Context, kid. 
I said people calling the game "not fully functional" are liars and trolls.
My very own post comments about issues, bugs, and variable personal taste. With all that present the game is still "fully functional" right now.

Preach? I am not the gullible person going "I heard some people say the game isn't fully functional on PC" and repeating it like a uninformed parrot.
You were wrong and whoever you are trying to quote are also wrong.

Edited by SoloTyrant

4 minutes ago, SoloTyrant said:

Context, kid. 
I said people calling the game "not fully functional" are liars and trolls.
My very own post comments about issues, bugs, and variable personal taste. With all that present the game is still "fully functional" right now.

Preach? I am not the gullible person going "I heard some people say the game isn't fully functional on PC" and repeating it like a uninformed parrot.
You were wrong and whoever you are trying to quote are also wrong.

Kid. 

Maybe if you made it clear that you were referring to a very specific subset of posts instead of generalizing I would have been able to respond to that. However, since you didn't, well then I couldn't.

Since I can't read and form my own opinion and therefore must regard your initial post as gospel, despite you now backtracking, I can only assume from the myriad of pure crap you've complained about on the help & bugs section that you are either a liar or a troll. Which is it?

As I can't seem to form my own opinion based on anything I read I'll go ahead and say both.  

Go bother someone else, thank you. 

26 minutes ago, gilbertoconcerto said:

Kid. 

Maybe if you made it clear that you were referring to a very specific subset of posts instead of generalizing I would have been able to respond to that. However, since you didn't, well then I couldn't.

Since I can't read and form my own opinion and therefore must regard your initial post as gospel, despite you now backtracking, I can only assume from the myriad of pure crap you've complained about on the help & bugs section that you are either a liar or a troll. Which is it?

As I can't seem to form my own opinion based on anything I read I'll go ahead and say both.  

Go bother someone else, thank you. 

I referred directly to the comments you referenced. The ones that said "PC isn't fully functional".  If that looked like generalizing then that's because of your original comment was about sweeping generalizations...that you can't even backup yourself.

You formed your own opinion? Where? You just parroted with you claimed to hear about PC. That isn't YOUR opinion. You are hiding behind some vague group of people on PC and their claims.YOU haven't actually put forth the effort to be accountable for what you may be thinking.

Edited by SoloTyrant

Game is fully functional and fun at to me. I went ahead and rolled a witch to play till Shai comes out and surprisingly happy to have her as my main. 

BDO gameplay is fun and that's all I care about. 

To answer ur question original poster. I think she may be one of the last clas ses (ughhh bdo censorship at work) to come out this year for the simple fact she was the lastest class on pc xbox. I may very well b wrong. This is just a guess. They are trying to release classes/content differently from pc xbox. Cant remember if it was a shinra and trent stream or twitter or where i saw it but it was bdo official. Therefore she may even be released earlier than i think. Who knows. I believe they put available classes into a hat and pick 2 lols.

1 hour ago, lonelysphinx said:

To answer ur question original poster. I think she may be one of the last clas ses (ughhh bdo censorship at work) to come out this year for the simple fact she was the lastest class on pc xbox. I may very well b wrong. This is just a guess. They are trying to release classes/content differently from pc xbox. Cant remember if it was a shinra and trent stream or twitter or where i saw it but it was bdo official. Therefore she may even be released earlier than i think. Who knows. I believe they put available classes into a hat and pick 2 lols.

Shai is on the ps4 roadmap yes she's coming this year also archer and kamasylve