Sign in to follow this  
alannitro17

Black Desert Companion Xbox & W10

Hello console black desert players. I recently submitted my first app, a black desert companion,  to the Windows Store. It currently has in game timers and World boss notifications, for Xbox/PC in NA/EU. I plan on adding more features with cooking and alchemy recipes next on my mind. If you have any feedback, suggestion, issues, or bugs feel free message me here or in app or my discord: alannitro17#3450. I hope you all will check it out. 😊

Store Link

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Luisferinha said:

Any plans to make it available for android any time soon, its great to have an app like that to help os, to bad i can not use on my phone

No since there already is an app for android,in the play store, called "companion for bdo" and a couple others.

Edited by alannitro17

On 8/3/2019 at 7:21 PM, alannitro17 said:

No since there already is an app for android,in the play store, called "companion for bdo" and a couple others.

That's stupid logic. Theres also companion for bdo on PC and the as well as the apple store. Your logic is flawed. So you might as well not make this for anything then.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1