Sign in to follow this  

So now that its been confirmed that T8s are NOT in game, what sort of recompense can we expect for those of us who spent pearls, millions of silver, and days worth of play time trying to breed one on the backs of misinformation?

I personally would be about 20k pearls richer, 300m silvers richer, and have weeks of extra lifeskilling done if we weren't lied to when we inquired about the existence of T8s.

• Haha 2

Welcome to black desert where they lie and give misinformation 24/7 why are people playing this really old game when there is so  much better games out there? And they dont have in game cash shops.

All this game is a huge pay to win cash grab that will just die when the new consoles come out soon.... heck it's even dead now.... it's been proven the crowded status on the servers is just more lies to make the game look alive when its not...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Why do u then still write in the forum? When the game is dead u don't need to be afraid anymore to get attack Mr removepvp

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Nimrod said:

Why do u then still write in the forum? When the game is dead u don't need to be afraid anymore to get attack Mr removepvp

Because the forum is more fun than the game and there is more life on the forums than in the game lol derrrrr you really are a nimrod lol

Edited by RemovePVP

On 8/2/2019 at 10:09 PM, Hedonist_Jester said:

So now that its been confirmed that T8s are NOT in game

....Where's this confirmation? 

1 hour ago, Yiazzy said:

....Where's this confirmation? 

New roadmap on site.

17 hours ago, RemovePVP said:

Because the forum is more fun than the game and there is more life on the forums than in the game lol derrrrr you really are a nimrod lol

Whats up deathzangels. Still trolling i see

8 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

New roadmap on site.

Whats up deathzangels. Still trolling i see

It's funny because my alt account is actually yiazzy lol

4 hours ago, RemovePVP said:

It's funny because my alt account is actually yiazzy lol

As pathetic as my life actually is, it will never be as pathetic as yours. Nice try though, kid. 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Wiitchcraft said:

I'm also an Alt account of Yiazzy's

The Internet is weird. For the record, I have only one alt account on anything, and that's on XBL. I only have one everywhere else, including here. 

Let us not derail further. 

10 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

The Internet is weird. For the record, I have only one alt account on anything, and that's on XBL. I only have one everywhere else, including here. 

Let us not derail further. 

Someone who has alts would say that lol

11 hours ago, RemovePVP said:

Someone who has alts would say that lol

Yet an honest person would just say that for that exact reason, because they're honest. 

Again, no further derailing. I'll just save myself the trouble and block if you do.