AlreadyDead

T8 horses according to GM's last month

Posted (edited)

Yeah. I was wondering when someone would bring this up. I would be very upset if I was a horse breeder and wasted breeds on wrong info from the dev's 

Edited by Wiitchcraft

This doesn't affect me at all but that's really messed up. Apology isn't enough, breeders should be fully compensated for any pearls invested and get some other goodies for time wasted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, justfaded said:

This doesn't affect me at all but that's really messed up. Apology isn't enough, breeders should be fully compensated for any pearls invested and get some other goodies for time wasted.

Er....no. What on earth about them saying that T8s are available implies that you should get compensation for rng not being on your side? 

1 hour ago, Yiazzy said:

Er....no. What on earth about them saying that T8s are available implies that you should get compensation for rng not being on your side? 

Big brain.

They literally put T8 on the new roadmap. Simple deduction would tell us it means they aren't in game in contrast of what information we were given.

I love when people are so sure about being so wrong lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

I love when people are so sure about being so wrong lol

And I love it when arrogance leads idiots to post a picture, then contradict said picture by speaking about actually new information. 

You wanted to speak about the T8s being confirmed not in game yet? Post a relevant picture. Such clickbait. 

27 minutes ago, Yiazzy said:

And I love it when arrogance leads idiots to post a picture, then contradict said picture by speaking about actually new information. 

You wanted to speak about the T8s being confirmed not in game yet? Post a relevant picture. Such clickbait. 

Go look it up urself u lazy bum

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Oh here goes yiazzy again thinking he knows everything yet again and again he gets proven how wrong he is. He keeps saying things and giving information that is always wrong.

Maybe you should just shut your trap because everytime you speak you always get proven wrong lol makes you look more like an idiot every post you make.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Untitled.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AlreadyDead said:

Untitled.png

Just ignore yiazzy hes a troll who thinks he knows it all but always gets proven wrong lol I agree with you the devs are liars. Just like how they keep putting crowded tag on servers but keep getting proven its fake

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Go look it up urself u lazy bum

I should research the inner workings of your entitled mind, because you provided misinformation and went off on a tangent and think everyone should immediately understand your very weak implications? LOL mkay. 

4 hours ago, RemovePVP said:

Oh here goes yiazzy again thinking he knows everything yet again and again he gets proven how wrong he is. He keeps saying things and giving information that is always wrong.

Maybe you should just shut your trap because everytime you speak you always get proven wrong lol makes you look more like an idiot every post you make.

Rich, coming from you. Haven't you got some whining to do about how you're being perma-ganked every 10 seconds....? 

4 hours ago, AlreadyDead said:

Untitled.png

Thanks, that's the kind of pic OP SHOULD have posted. I'm gonna do some further research, because, it might just be me here, but instead of a regular T8, that looks like Arduanatt, a T9 Dream Horse. Will get back to y'all 

Edited by Yiazzy
  • Confused 1

We found out about Tier-8's not being activated relatively recently too. With the rates at what they are now, they are possible, but they were disabled for optimization reasons. This wasn't communicated internally until we saw the roadmap, so yeah we're equally as annoyed. 

We are working with our teams to find a solution to the issue when they eventually release.  

• Thanks 2

Thanks for that, Shirna... but what we're really looking for is some form of compensation. You know we wouldnt have been smashing all our horses together if we weren't informed T8s could come from it. What can be done about this?

43 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

We found out about Tier-8's not being activated relatively recently too. With the rates at what they are now, they are possible, but they were disabled for optimization reasons. This wasn't communicated internally until we saw the roadmap, so yeah we're equally as annoyed. 

We are working with our teams to find a solution to the issue when they eventually release.  

If I may give a suggestion. Perhaps you could make mention of this in the server notices that spam chat from time to time. As you can see from just this forum thread, some folks aren't aware of the current situation regarding T8's.

Right maybe you guys should tell everyone ingame about this instead of this forum board that no one reads

On 8/5/2019 at 2:49 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

So according to policy this would involve serious compensation for some breeders who have spent hundreds if not thousands in attempts for t8s.

Policy listed below

SmartSelect_20190808-010825_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20190808-011039_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20190808-011049_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/5/2019 at 10:33 AM, Hedonist_Jester said:

Thanks for that, Shirna... but what we're really looking for is some form of compensation. You know we wouldnt have been smashing all our horses together if we weren't informed T8s could come from it. What can be done about this?

Imo increased breeding rates should be introduced during the kama release and a free t7 female horse upon completing a requirement (reaching professional training perhaps?).

Or atleast free skill/breeding reset tokens.

3 hours ago, Exisilium said:

So according to policy this would involve serious compensation for some breeders who have spent hundreds if not thousands in attempts for t8s.

Policy listed below

SmartSelect_20190808-010825_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20190808-011039_Chrome.jpg

SmartSelect_20190808-011049_Chrome.jpg

This does not remotely fall under that category. It's referring to your actual inventory items getting deleted, Enhancement levels reset, currencies being removed etc, due to an in game defect with no player interaction in such an event. 

This, is nothing like that. WHY ARE YOU ALL SO ENTITLED?! 

• Haha 1

Some kind of acknowledgement for wasted effort and scrolls would be appreciated and a heads up on when the breeding rate has changed :) .

Also good to see whats planned for the second half of this year. 

3 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

This does not remotely fall under that category. It's referring to your actual inventory items getting deleted, Enhancement levels reset, currencies being removed etc, due to an in game defect with no player interaction in such an event. 

Number 4 falls into this category...

41 minutes ago, oXweebleXo said:

If the breed reset coupons have been used and the produced foals sold its highly unlikely they will give a refund. I mean they can't even restore simple mistakes like someone using a 120 FS on a +8 item by accident. Imagine the complexity involved in refunding pearl items, removing/refunding funds & removing produced t7 mounts that have been sold from the game. They will most likely apologize and give everyone a 1 hour GM buff & free milk tea lol

13 minutes ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

If the breed reset coupons have been used and the produced foals sold its highly unlikely they will give a refund. I mean they can't even restore simple mistakes like someone using a 120 FS on a +8 item by accident. Imagine the complexity involved in refunding pearl items, removing/refunding funds & removing produced t7 mounts that have been sold from the game. They will most likely apologize and give everyone a 1 hour GM buff & free milk tea lol

Lol I dont disagree. It would take so much work to figure out who used resets for which horse

9 hours ago, Yiazzy said:

Do you not understand that people spent real money chasing something they were told was in game but wasn't? How is that being entitled? In the real world getting people to pay for something nonexistent is considered fraud. 

12 hours ago, oXweebleXo said:

No it doesn't. Because the item worked as intended. You got the breed counter reset, and were able to breed those mounts again. That's not damages. That's why not one of you deserve an ounce of compensation because of that policy. 

7 hours ago, justfaded said:

Do you not understand that people spent real money chasing something they were told was in game but wasn't? How is that being entitled? In the real world getting people to pay for something nonexistent is considered fraud. 

You're not paying for a T8 though. Show me the item that says, "Provides a token for a T8 Horse" in the pearl shop, and I'll concede. As already stated, you paid for the breeding reset coupon, which did what it said it would. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

They bought them with the Hope's of getting a t8 horse which they were told was in the game. They were misled by representatives of the company by buying an item with the hope of achieving an impossible result. Thus they are entitled according to the policy you can argue they arent. There are precedents in the game. 

When asula drop rate was 0% you could get your kamy blessing restored to full by submitting a ticket. They didnt acknowledge that issue until 2 days before the fix came out.