DemonicWinna

How long is PA going to keep time-gating (crashing CM for pearl purchases)

Every time they see players find a way to make a profit farming, they introduce a event designed specifically to crash the CM for the items people were farming.
Shai was ok, but then ninja happened: witch's ear was selling for 13 mil but event dropped it to 2-4 mil (same with every other item players were farming) and the price STILL isn't fixed.

Now we have the current event: Players were farming scrolls for memory frags, so they made memory frags a abundance through fishing/random drops/ event boxes etc. Now mem frags are cheaper than scrolls.

Then they introduce a P2W tent, P2W because you only make virtual profit if you buy the 50 dollar tent and end up losing profit using the quest-given one.

Now, on PC you can craft outfits to sell on CM and you can sell/buy Value Packs on CM. However they intentionally made it not a option for xbox, why?

Same reason the game is rated "T", more kids with parents CC on xbox. Majority of player base are kids/teenagers so naturally they fall for the trap and since they are making more money on console and there are more wallet warriors on xbox, the majority player base is OK with it.

Before the brain-washed kids flame post - NONE of these dirty methods are needed, yes they are a business but there's a difference between a good business and a scummy one; and a reason PA has a F RANK on the BBB.

Warframe for instance, they don't have money problems even though EVERYTHING can be obtained from their premium market through hard work and without spending a dime.

Last but not least, they STILL haven't fixed the memory leak on consoles/done ANYTHING for performance, all they do is release time-gated content with classes that were already created and crash the CM where ever anyone is trying to make silver without spending an absurd amount of real money; and they apparently do nothing with player-reports whom break the MS TOS and BDO TOS as the same nazi's giving hate speech are at it everyday and sometimes they even create alternate accounts; which is why you can't report a players gamertag.

18 minutes ago, DemonicWinna said:

Now, on PC you can craft outfits to sell on CM

Costume mills are in game on xbox as well. They are not the same as pearl outfits obviously. But none the less the option is there. Also if you think the events on Xbox are market killers, wait til we get some of the pc fishing events such as koi or terrmain water park.

Events always makes things lower get use to it and instead of moaning bout it save it till after the event is over it will go up in price again so you can make your money 

• Like 1

Stock up during events and sell when the event is over. Memory fragments are going to go back up real soon, especially with kama and the new class coming out. Every time there was a new class released, mem frags went up to 1.5 and there are still a lot of classes to come. Stop being so shortsighted. 

Honestly lower CM prices are a good thing. it allows people to afford good gear without grinding 10 times the silver. Anyone who drives up prices are kinda cruel. I laughed when i saw the price of boss weapons dropped as low as they are.

• Like 1

Usuall costumes from costume Mill are garbage without tailoring Coupon( pearl item that makes those costumes into costumes and Not armor items) another costume that will be added later requre ridiculus amount of mats for each of 4 costume  Parts. I dont think it will be worth selling for Profit on cm, crafting only for Personal usage

The games a massive pay to win cash grab and the revs know it lol.

Better to save your money and just quit now as the servers will  come down soon anyways lol

So many new and good games coming out yet you all want play this trash old prehistoric game.

When the new consoles come out this game wont be on it lol

• Like 1

I got my ninja his Kzarka short sword for less than 100k, god bless the price crash. Only downside is now that there are no materials on sale to upgrade the stupid thing as Hard and Sharp stones seem to have gone extinct. 

On 8/4/2019 at 3:19 PM, RemovePVP said:

Better to save your money and just quit now as the servers will  come down soon anyways lol

So many new and good games coming out yet you all want play this trash old prehistoric game.

Well any game thats sold for a minimum amount needs a income source somewhere. Its a good quality game that i feel is worth a little cash now and then for making it easier. It allows you to pay in the currency you have in abundance. which is either time or money. Though in the end the benefit from buying pearls is minimal unless you can spend thousands.

Posted (edited)
On 8/5/2019 at 3:21 PM, DemonShadow said:

Well any game thats sold for a minimum amount needs a income source somewhere. Its a good quality game that i feel is worth a little cash now and then for making it easier. It allows you to pay in the currency you have in abundance. which is either time or money. Though in the end the benefit from buying pearls is minimal unless you can spend thousands.

Look at my warframe point.

30$ for a outfit so you can actually afk process, 30$ for a maid/butler, FIFTY DOLLARS for a tent that's otherwise useless through quest, can't buy/sell value pack on CM like PC, MEMORY LEAK that's "working as intended" - devs (check pic below) 800-1000 games played and I constantly get a memory leak everyday(ONLY ON THIS GAME, NEVER HAD IT BEFORE), before my friend quit from the scummy buisness practices and pretty much pressuring players to spend obscene amount of cash otherwise you have to no-life the game - he was also getting this on his brand new xbox one X.

Now it's actually starting to break my xbox, the game is so choppy now and dashboard is super slow. People have turned in their xbox over this memory leak and devs REFUSE to do anything about the HORRIBLE performance of this game.

20190713_084839.jpg

Edited by DemonicWinna
gfy

On 8/4/2019 at 2:19 PM, RemovePVP said:

Someone that's not brainwashed like the other posters, whom can read the post before posting.

On 8/5/2019 at 3:27 AM, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

I got my ninja his Kzarka short sword for less than 100k, god bless the price crash. Only downside is now that there are no materials on sale to upgrade the stupid thing as Hard and Sharp stones seem to have gone extinct. 

Price drop is ONLY good for people that have been playing since launch, new players have to farm 24/7 for weeks to barely get anything.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 3:21 PM, DemonShadow said:

"good quality game" how much kool-aid have you drank?
LOOK AT MY WARFRAME POINT, and no look at other new points I provided. NEEDED things are locked behind a massive pay-wall unless you literally sell your soul, never play any other game and play 24/7.

Good quality LMAO, cognitive dissonance is a real thing ya know.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, DemonicWinna said:

Look at my warframe point.

30$ for a outfit so you can actually afk process, 30$ for a maid/butler, FIFTY DOLLARS for a tent that's otherwise useless through quest, can't buy/sell value pack on CM like PC, MEMORY LEAK that's "working as intended" - devs (check pic below) 800-1000 games played and I constantly get a memory leak everyday(ONLY ON THIS GAME, NEVER HAD IT BEFORE), before my friend quit from the scummy buisness practices and pretty much pressuring players to spend obscene amount of cash otherwise you have to no-life the game - he was also getting this on his brand new xbox one X.

Now it's actually starting to break my xbox, the game is so choppy now and dashboard is super slow. People have turned in their xbox over this memory leak and devs REFUSE to do anything about the HORRIBLE performance of this game.

You can still afk process without the outfit. It just makes it easier. honestly i havent even gotten the tent and see very little point to it. It only seems worth using in valencia. me personally i have only gotten the memory leak a few times. However it seems you may be pushing your xbox beyond its capabilities. Most newer games almost require the x or s to run well. So its no surprise if yours may be at its limit. I have spent very little cash on the game and am not even close to a no-lifer, yet my gear is very good considering i have wasted alot of effort on multiple characters. It would be nice if value packs were available on the cm, but i wouldnt say their cash shop is obscenely expensive, considering the scope of the game and how cheap it is. Its not like they charge to unlock new class's. almost everything in the shop makes the game easier for those with more money than time. While also allowing them to help their fellow players get premium stuff without investing cash. A good quality game is one where you can have fun and enjoy it, if you dont enjoy the game yourself thats fine but dont try to bad mouth other people's opinions by insulting them.

Edited by DemonShadow
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, DemonicWinna said:

20190713_084839.jpg

What exactly does a memory leak do? I've had this message multiple times on my Xbox one X.

The games performance is horrible now and is getting worse week by week. Node wars are becoming unplayable due to lag, glitching & freezing. Even simple PvP duelling in BA when there's like 6 people around is a joke with the shitty desync issues that have been plaguing this game for months now. If there's no improvement soon or even acknowledgment of these issues then I'll be done with this game.

I personally think once this next zone comes out the game is going to be too much for the Xbox and these issues are going to get so bad that people will just stop playing. 

The PvP itself is actually pretty stale at higher AP with the amount burst damage certain classes possess. Everything I watched on YouTube about playing Striker is pretty much irrelevant on the Xbox in comparison to PC. Super armour is pointless because you get CCd anyway because the sync issues are so bad. Theres no point trying to rotate abilities that give you SA. All the combos I've looked at are irrelevant because you can't get most of them off because it's RNG if some gets up after 1 second or 3 due to sync issues. You're tied into doing the same **** over and over with the hope that you can land a grab or catch someone on a knockdown. Theres no skill or counter play involved in a game when you effectively don't know if your abilities will work because of synchronization issues.

• Like 1

BTW you CAN craft pearl outfits on PC - 

4 hours ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

What exactly does a memory leak do? I've had this message multiple times on my Xbox one X.

The games performance is horrible now and is getting worse week by week. Node wars are becoming unplayable due to lag, glitching & freezing. Even simple PvP duelling in BA when there's like 6 people around is a joke with the shitty desync issues that have been plaguing this game for months now. If there's no improvement soon or even acknowledgment of these issues then I'll be done with this game.

I personally think once this next zone comes out the game is going to be too much for the Xbox and these issues are going to get so bad that people will just stop playing. 

The PvP itself is actually pretty stale at higher AP with the amount burst damage certain classes possess. Everything I watched on YouTube about playing Striker is pretty much irrelevant on the Xbox in comparison to PC. Super armour is pointless because you get CCd anyway because the sync issues are so bad. Theres no point trying to rotate abilities that give you SA. All the combos I've looked at are irrelevant because you can't get most of them off because it's RNG if some gets up after 1 second or 3 due to sync issues. You're tied into doing the same **** over and over with the hope that you can land a grab or catch someone on a knockdown. Theres no skill or counter play involved in a game when you effectively don't know if your abilities will work because of synchronization issues.

"a failure in a program to release discarded memory, causing impaired performance or failure"

Devs have said "it's working as intended" and won't admit it's a memory leak OR release any performance updates.

Posted (edited)

They only release "content" that gets them more money by crashing the CM, all the evidence is evident. There's a reason they have a F grade with the Better Business Bureau .
This is suppose to be a T rated game but is only rated T because majority of playerbase are kids and that's how they get their money (mom and dads cards). On PC players actually revolted until they changed things the way they are now on PC (Value Pack on CM etc etc).
They designed the game around seducing kids, look at the dark knights pearl outfit animations on the pearl shop SHE'S STROKING HER SWORD IN A FLAT OUT SEXUAL MANNER.
You can get lingerie and underwear, and take off your clothes in a safe zone LMAO.

Everything adds up, this is worse than how farmville manipulated people.

Further more M$ is in on it too, as they get % of Microtransactions from THEIR store. I brought attention to this on microsoft discussions and was labeled a troll for "talking negative" about microsoft (censor ship) which proves I'm right.

Edited by DemonicWinna
good reasons

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, DemonicWinna said:

They only release "content" that gets them more money by crashing the CM, all the evidence is evident. There's a reason they have a F grade with the Better Business Bureau .
This is suppose to be a T rated game but is only rated T because majority of playerbase are kids and that's how they get their money (mom and dads cards). On PC players actually revolted until they changed things the way they are now on PC (Value Pack on CM etc etc).
They designed the game around seducing kids, look at the dark knights pearl outfit animations on the pearl shop SHE'S STROKING HER SWORD IN A FLAT OUT SEXUAL MANNER.
You can get lingerie and underwear, and take off your clothes in a safe zone LMAO.

Everything adds up, this is worse than how farmville manipulated people.

Further more M$ is in on it too, as they get % of Microtransactions from THEIR store. I brought attention to this on microsoft discussions and was labeled a troll for "talking negative" about microsoft (censor ship) which proves I'm right.

Them "crashing" the CM has nothing to do with convincing people to buy more pearls. You still havent said how people having access to cheaper rare accessories  etc is bad. Outside of trading in older gear for better, i rarely get any noticeable profit from the CM. I grind most of my silver through cooking for Imperial cuisine. Rare monster drops are unreliable to farm for cash. I love new content drops because they have good events that get people to play the new class. The only incentive for people to buy pearls is to get more character slots for the new class. Again its not like they lock the class behind a paywall.

Edited by DemonShadow

On 8/8/2019 at 5:26 PM, DemonShadow said:

Them "crashing" the CM has nothing to do with convincing people to buy more pearls. You still havent said how people having access to cheaper rare accessories  etc is bad. Outside of trading in older gear for better, i rarely get any noticeable profit from the CM. I grind most of my silver through cooking for Imperial cuisine. Rare monster drops are unreliable to farm for cash. I love new content drops because they have good events that get people to play the new class. The only incentive for people to buy pearls is to get more character slots for the new class. Again its not like they lock the class behind a paywall.

Yes, I have. They are crashing the market via giving away boss loot etc, prices then drop on CM, witches earrings went for 13+ mil, mark of shadow was 8 mil and now 2. People buy outfits to sell on CM because farming is now out of question esp for newer players. You can also dismantle outfits for valks etc.

Pearl purchases went UP with every time-gate.

So you're saying everyone should spend months on doing nothing BUT fishing/trading? I thought this game was "become your true self"

Rare monster drops WERE reliable ffs, I said NOTHING about LOCKING a class behind a paywall (try again?).

Did you even read the posts before making one?

Not mention as I've already stated but you didn't read, they noticed players were farming memory fragments from scolls. They saw that then decided to give them away from multiple ways thus dropping memory fragments prices.

I was making 40+ mil a DAY from monster drops before shai event and other events.

Now farming is essentially useless, esp for newer players, so telling newer players that the ONLY way to make silver is fishing and trading (which takes a month+ to be profitable) is just plain brainless in what's suppose to be a MMO not minecraft.

All my money used to come from grinding, not any more. Especially since this last event, either scrolls drop rate got nerfed or they are tied into the same table as the boxes. Either way I make next to no money grinding now, maybe 10 mil an hour where I used to make 30-40 depending on my rng.

1 hour ago, Wiitchcraft said:

All my money used to come from grinding, not any more. Especially since this last event, either scrolls drop rate got nerfed or they are tied into the same table as the boxes. Either way I make next to no money grinding now, maybe 10 mil an hour where I used to make 30-40 depending on my rng.

Exactly! (Nice profile pic btw!), I've just been fishing for the past 3 weeks and still trying to get past skilled, then I need to max trader so I can profit from fishing so I'm looking at a month maybe 2 at this rate before I can make any silver from it. So much for having options or "be your true self", unless someone actually enjoys not participating in combat content or spending an obscene amount of real money.

Farming is really only profitable now if you spend 50$ on the P2W tent, and you actually lose profit if you use the free quest one, and "playing the market" only works if 1. you already have a lot of silver and 2. if you have the value pack (and you have to spend $ for value pack).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DemonicWinna said:

Yes, I have. They are crashing the market via giving away boss loot etc, prices then drop on CM, witches earrings went for 13+ mil, mark of shadow was 8 mil and now 2. People buy outfits to sell on CM because farming is now out of question esp for newer players. You can also dismantle outfits for valks etc.

Pearl purchases went UP with every time-gate.

So you're saying everyone should spend months on doing nothing BUT fishing/trading? I thought this game was "become your true self"

Rare monster drops WERE reliable ffs, I said NOTHING about LOCKING a class behind a paywall (try again?).

Did you even read the posts before making one?

Not mention as I've already stated but you didn't read, they noticed players were farming memory fragments from scolls. They saw that then decided to give them away from multiple ways thus dropping memory fragments prices.

I said nothing specifically about fishing or trading. I said that my personal income was from cooking, and any other rare drop income was unreliable. The comment about them not locking new class's behind a paywall shows that they are not the money hungry jerks you are trying to paint them out to be. The CM was always going to crash from over saturation it was just a matter of time. Yet you still ignore how this helps the people who haven been unlucky on rare drops, instead you keep saying you cant overcharge people in a player driven market. Players control market prices, so save your rare items to sell when the market goes back up. I made a good amount of cash selling jubre talisman when they were priced at 200k each, but i knew it would drop eventually due to market economics. I didnt blame PA for it though.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DemonShadow said:

I said nothing specifically about fishing or trading. I said that my personal income was from cooking, and any other rare drop income was unreliable. The comment about them not locking new class's behind a paywall shows that they are not the money hungry jerks you are trying to paint them out to be. The CM was always going to crash from over saturation it was just a matter of time. Yet you still ignore how this helps the people who haven been unlucky on rare drops, instead you keep saying you cant overcharge people in a player driven market. Players control market prices, so save your rare items to sell when the market goes back up. I made a good amount of cash selling jubre talisman when they were priced at 200k each, but i knew it would drop eventually due to market economics. I didnt blame PA for it though.

I'll say it again for the third time. PA releases events to crash markets thus driving up pearl prices. Giving away boss gear to people who don't even know what to do with it, ends up saturating the market and thus causing a crash in the CM. IE PA CRASHED THE MARKET.

You didn't read the part about them crashing market on memory fragments did you?

You talk about me ignoring you, yet you keep ignoring points I've made several times over.

Players are suppose to lvl nodes to increase drop chance, if you expect good items to drop with NO effort then you're inpatient. But putting in the effort for loot to drop and having it drop for PA to crash market and make said effort/time on the drop WORTHLESS is a problem.

Keep ignoring all the posts I've made and I've made them pretty self-explanatory, You're just trolling at this point. 

Posted (edited)

I don't know why you're so worked up over this. As soon as the event is over in a couple days, prices will go up again. Most people benefited from the lower prices, lots of tri and tet accessory attempts. Overall PA probably lost pearl sales, this was a giveaway to the playerbase. New players got a gold infusion and vets got a chance to upgrade with cheaper materials.

You're just mad because this event temporarily lowered the prices of whatever you happened to be farming. Trust me, a lot more people got rich these past few weeks than lost money. Tri dandes were going for almost a billion, easy money for people who got boxes or won preorders, especially with the cheap memory fragments.

Next time there is an event like this, stop mindlessly grinding saturated goods and adapt to the opportunities.

Edited by justfaded