DemonicWinna

How long is PA going to keep time-gating (crashing CM for pearl purchases)

1 hour ago, justfaded said:

I don't know why you're so worked up over this. As soon as the event is over in a couple days, prices will go up again. Most people benefited from the lower prices, lots of tri and tet accessory attempts. Overall PA probably lost pearl sales, this was a giveaway to the playerbase. New players got a gold infusion and vets got a chance to upgrade with cheaper materials.

You're just mad because this event temporarily lowered the prices of whatever you happened to be farming. Trust me, a lot more people got rich these past few weeks than lost money. Tri dandes were going for almost a billion, easy money for people who got boxes or won preorders, especially with the cheap memory fragments.

Next time there is an event like this, stop mindlessly grinding saturated goods and adapt to the opportunities.

For anyone who got a dande, yes.

Adapt to what opportunity? Opportunities were taken away from anyone who doesn't have the silver to upgrade to Tri, not to mention with bad RNG some players LOSE silver on enhancements and you have to have silver in the first place to buy the gear on the very likely chance it will break.

Forcing players into ONE playstyle IE upgrading to make silver is not an option, but a forced "option".

Lost pearl sales? LOL, I've never seen so much pearl market listings in the past month not to mention a lot of players payed 50$ for a tent.

13 minutes ago, Anyone said:

BabyRage

Says the troll with nothing constructive to say.

Keep ignoring all the valid points and defending the game like a fan boi.

I see the game for how it actually is.

Money comes before any real content releases IE PATCHES, MEMORY LEAK FIX, PERFORMANCE UPDATE.

All attention is directed in how they can choke players into spending money to progress by crashing the market where majority of players are making silver.

Posted (edited)

New players benefited a lot because they got free stuff that sells for a lot of money early game. New players are the ones who get a boost by converting 30 dollars into like 50 million. Older players usually only buy artisans because that is the most cost effective pearl shop conversion. They got a boost too because they got cheap accessories to enhance.

People who grind for accessory drops and were impatient for money are the only ones who took a hit. I grind for accessories too but I've been holding on to everything. Got like 2 billion worth of mem frags too. That's just common sense man. You're not making any valid points except the one about the p2w tent but that's been something people have been whining about forever.

And accessory prices are already starting to rebound. Anytime there are wide variances in price, that's an opportunity because this isn't the real world. Game economies are more or less stable and we know these price dips were caused by a specific event and we knew the exact date it would be over. Sorry man, you're just not using your brain.

Edited by justfaded

3 hours ago, DemonicWinna said:

For anyone who got a dande, yes.

Adapt to what opportunity? Opportunities were taken away from anyone who doesn't have the silver to upgrade to Tri, not to mention with bad RNG some players LOSE silver on enhancements and you have to have silver in the first place to buy the gear on the very likely chance it will break.

Forcing players into ONE playstyle IE upgrading to make silver is not an option, but a forced "option".

Lost pearl sales? LOL, I've never seen so much pearl market listings in the past month not to mention a lot of players payed 50$ for a tent.

Says the troll with nothing constructive to say.

Can you say that again without crying this time?

You could always quit the game and stop supporting if you don’t like it. I haven’t played in about a 6 weeks.

What I don’t understand is why you among others keep coming to the forum with this acting like it’s the first time it’s happened and typing novels about how you feel about it is going to change anything.

Just quit now because there’s gonna be more to come. You’re going to have a field day when dark rifts happen.

3 hours ago, Anyone said:

Can you say that again without crying this time?

You could always quit the game and stop supporting if you don’t like it. I haven’t played in about a 6 weeks.

What I don’t understand is why you among others keep coming to the forum with this acting like it’s the first time it’s happened and typing novels about how you feel about it is going to change anything.

Just quit now because there’s gonna be more to come. You’re going to have a field day when dark rifts happen.

Like I'd quit over a random troll, who doesn't even play but gets on forums to only troll.

Sorry you have no life.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, DemonicWinna said:

I'll say it again for the third time. PA releases events to crash markets thus driving up pearl prices. Giving away boss gear to people who don't even know what to do with it, ends up saturating the market and thus causing a crash in the CM. IE PA CRASHED THE MARKET.

You didn't read the part about them crashing market on memory fragments did you?

You talk about me ignoring you, yet you keep ignoring points I've made several times over.

Players are suppose to lvl nodes to increase drop chance, if you expect good items to drop with NO effort then you're inpatient. But putting in the effort for loot to drop and having it drop for PA to crash market and make said effort/time on the drop WORTHLESS is a problem.

Keep ignoring all the posts I've made and I've made them pretty self-explanatory, You're just trolling at this point. 

Nah at this point im tired of arguing with you. You keep saying that your cant make any cash selling rare drops, yet ignore that most people havent even had a witches earring drop for them ever. just using that as a example. The market becoming saturated with overpriced items was going to happen after enough time, simply due to more people farming getting more drops etc. Now people are getting smarter and buy the cheaper registered items thus dropping the price. honestly compared to scrolls the number of free fragments is pretty much 5% of the total being sold. More people leveling up nodes increases drops which floods the market with more "rare" good which devalues them. Its basic economics. This followed by less people needing said rare items in turn leads to less demand which means the price plummets due to a saturated market. Pearl prices have never gone up,  and the new shop items have no impact on players silver income. BOD vets knew the market would crash eventually from day one due to eventual market saturation and events to help newbies.

Edited by DemonShadow
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, DemonShadow said:

Nah at this point im tired of arguing with you. You keep saying that your cant make any cash selling rare drops, yet ignore that most people havent even had a witches earring drop for them ever. just using that as a example. The market becoming saturated with overpriced items was going to happen after enough time, simply due to more people farming getting more drops etc. Now people are getting smarter and buy the cheaper registered items thus dropping the price. honestly compared to scrolls the number of free fragments is pretty much 5% of the total being sold. More people leveling up nodes increases drops which floods the market with more "rare" good which devalues them. Its basic economics. This followed by less people needing said rare items in turn leads to less demand which means the price plummets due to a saturated market. Pearl prices have never gone up,  and the new shop items have no impact on players silver income. BOD vets knew the market would crash eventually from day one due to eventual market saturation and events to help newbies.

I can get 5 witches earrings in a day, use a lvl 49 on arsha with a leveled node. It's the players fault for not researching drop rates, it's one of the first things I learned after the basics.

You talk about players having trouble getting drops (again), then reference players getting a ton of drops and listing them on market.
All anyone was doing was running scroll groups for drops, and still are.

I've gotten 200 memory frags the past 2-3 days from fishing/farming and event boxes.

You keep contradicting yourself.

It's also basic economics that when players get free loot it saturates the market and causes a crash, I've seen the most pearl registrations in the last 2-3 weeks than I have since I started playing.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DemonicWinna said:

Like I'd quit over a random troll, who doesn't even play but gets on forums to only troll.

Sorry you have no life.

I’m a troll because you don’t like what I have to say? That’s pretty funny. 

Show me evidence of me getting on the forums to only troll and that I have no life?

If you wanna play the insult game we can play that too and really show you what a troll is.

I advised you to stop playing the game based on your complaints. Knowing that it’s going to happen MULTIPLE times as the PA tries to catch xbox up with PC. You’ll be back here on the forums... literally complaining about the saaaame thing.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anyone said:

I’m a troll.

Show me evidence of me getting on the forums to only troll and that I have no life?

Evidence right here...

6 hours ago, Anyone said:

I haven’t played in about a 6 weeks.

You only came on the forums to troll. If you haven't played the game in 6 weeks you got no reason to be on here.... again... you are a troll....

3 hours ago, DemonicWinna said:

I can get 5 witches earrings in a day, use a lvl 49 on arsha with a leveled node. It's the players fault for not researching drop rates, it's one of the first things I learned after the basics.

You talk about players having trouble getting drops (again), then reference players getting a ton of drops and listing them on market.

I've gotten 200 memory frags the past 2-3 days from fishing/farming and event boxes.

It's also basic economics that when players get free loot it saturates the market and causes a crash, I've seen the most pearl registrations in the last 2-3 weeks than I have since I started playing.

She is right about everything. This game is gated to push everyone to use the shop. The people who say they have got the best gear all enchanted end wreck in pvp without spending a penny are all lies...

You will never win against someone who has spent tons of money in the game in PVP no matter how much skill you think you have.

And all these new people joining the game will never ever catch up to those who played from the start and spent tons of money from the start it's just how it is..... the games a huge pay to win game...

But hey.... as she said.... theres far too many white nights on here sucking the nipple for all its cash shop goodies

26 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

You will never win against someone who has spent tons of money in the game in PVP no matter how much skill you think you have.

Do you mean real money or in game money? Because I haven't spent too much irl money and I'm in a top pvp guild(na) and have been beating people who I know throw lots more money at the game. Skill and class knowledge go a huge way, same with knowing how to build your class right in advance which can be researched prior to even getting the game.

I feel like you are trying to spread false rumors to make up for your own short comings.

1 hour ago, RemovePVP said:

Evidence right here...

You only came on the forums to troll. If you haven't played the game in 6 weeks you got no reason to be on here.... again... you are a troll....

Wait wait wait! Me taking a break from the game means I have no reason to be on the forums and I am trolling by being here...?

You really can’t make this stuff up. Go back to crying for PvE servers please it’s what you do best, I have never seem you make a single intelligent post on this forum.

30 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Do you mean real money or in game money? Because I haven't spent too much irl money and I'm in a top pvp guild(na) and have been beating people who I know throw lots more money at the game. Skill and class knowledge go a huge way, same with knowing how to build your class right in advance which can be researched prior to even getting the game.

I feel like you are trying to spread false rumors to make up for your own short comings.

Shhh only way to get ahead in this game is through your wallet.

9 hours ago, Anyone said:

Shhh only way to get ahead in this game is through your wallet.

Sometimes I feel like that would be so much cheaper.

On 8/12/2019 at 2:06 AM, DemonicWinna said:

Actually you just did. hooray you can get 5 witches a day and im sure your not the only one. Thus leading to players crashing the market. People farm stuff thats worth alot and the more who do so the less its worth. I have personally run nearly 100 red nose scrolls and no armor to show for it. Of the hundreds of people who show to world boss's 99% go home empty handed. I can bet most of those frags were from relic scrolls not the boxes. Since the boxes drop at most a single frag, unless there is a unseemly rare drop of more that  havent seen. I referenced that over time weeks months etc that there will be more people farming for rare items thus dropping market price. If there were even 100 people farming witches earrings like you are thats over 500 dropped per day. Im sure there are way more than that farming for similar items just not as well.

But anyways talking to you is like a brick wall. No matter what i say you will sit there and blame PA for loss of your personal profit, while being proud of how commonly you get rare items from monster drops. Thus proving that players are the cause price drop on said items. Anyways enjoy  your ignorance im done.

3 hours ago, DemonShadow said:

Actually you just did. hooray you can get 5 witches a day and im sure your not the only one. Thus leading to players crashing the market. People farm stuff thats worth alot and the more who do so the less its worth. I have personally run nearly 100 red nose scrolls and no armor to show for it. Of the hundreds of people who show to world boss's 99% go home empty handed. I can bet most of those frags were from relic scrolls not the boxes. Since the boxes drop at most a single frag, unless there is a unseemly rare drop of more that  havent seen. I referenced that over time weeks months etc that there will be more people farming for rare items thus dropping market price. If there were even 100 people farming witches earrings like you are thats over 500 dropped per day. Im sure there are way more than that farming for similar items just not as well.

But anyways talking to you is like a brick wall. No matter what i say you will sit there and blame PA for loss of your personal profit, while being proud of how commonly you get rare items from monster drops. Thus proving that players are the cause price drop on said items. Anyways enjoy  your ignorance im done.

The boxes drop 2 mem frags and it's probably the most common proc around 70% of the time.

In theory it's possible to get about 200 over a few days, but you would need to be playing a lot of hours per day and obviously leaving your Xbox on 24/7 when you're not playing.

I collected about 220 mem frags over a week grinding from 60-61 only from grinding/boxes. On top of that about 120 scroll parts at fogans.

You're not going to get 5 witches earrings every time you grind. People like to exaggerate when talking about drops. I have a lvl 8 node and grind on Arsha and sometimes I can get 4 witches in 2 hours and more often I will maybe get 1 after 2-3 hours. There also seems to be less of a chance to get drops when events are on. Not sure why probably because they added these box parts to the loot table of all mobs and it's messed up the drop rate of the actual rare items that are supposed to drop.

At this stage PA want people to have boss gear, because it makes them more money through artisan's. Its only when you have multiple/full boss items that you realise how difficult it is to enhance & repair your gear and most people at some point will fold and buy artisan's. These events are nothing more than an enticement for new players to jump on the bandwagon and start buying artisans when the events are finished.

I would expect the events with boss items to continue happening until PA are happy that enough if the player base have the items. Expect to see hard/sharp events happening soon to get people to start blowing up their boss gear and using all the mem frags they gathered. I mean a few hundred frags doesn't really get you far when you don't have artisans.

31 minutes ago, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

The boxes drop 2 mem frags and it's probably the most common proc around 70% of the time.

In theory it's possible to get about 200 over a few days, but you would need to be playing a lot of hours per day and obviously leaving your Xbox on 24/7 when you're not playing.

I collected about 220 mem frags over a week grinding from 60-61 only from grinding/boxes. On top of that about 120 scroll parts at fogans.

You're not going to get 5 witches earrings every time you grind. People like to exaggerate when talking about drops. I have a lvl 8 node and grind on Arsha and sometimes I can get 4 witches in 2 hours and more often I will maybe get 1 after 2-3 hours. There also seems to be less of a chance to get drops when events are on. Not sure why probably because they added these box parts to the loot table of all mobs and it's messed up the drop rate of the actual rare items that are supposed to drop.

At this stage PA want people to have boss gear, because it makes them more money through artisan's. Its only when you have multiple/full boss items that you realise how difficult it is to enhance & repair your gear and most people at some point will fold and buy artisan's. These events are nothing more than an enticement for new players to jump on the bandwagon and start buying artisans when the events are finished.

I would expect the events with boss items to continue happening until PA are happy that enough if the player base have the items. Expect to see hard/sharp events happening soon to get people to start blowing up their boss gear and using all the mem frags they gathered. I mean a few hundred frags doesn't really get you far when you don't have artisans.

I was just using his average as a example to show how many in general could be dropping thus causing lower prices. Yeah i wasnt doubting that you could get alot from the boxes just that compared to scrolls its not a major amount. yeah ive been saving up for boss armor myself, terrible luck with drops and enhancement rng made me just let others do that part while i supply the materials lol.

On 8/12/2019 at 5:20 AM, Anyone said:

Wait wait wait! Me taking a break from the game means I have no reason to be on the forums and I am trolling by being here...?

You really can’t make this stuff up. Go back to crying for PvE servers please it’s what you do best, I have never seem you make a single intelligent post on this forum.

Likewise, All you do is troll on the forums.

11 hours ago, DemonShadow said:

The market wasn't being crashed before events lmao.

If you're going to keep repeating yourself and contradicting earlier posts, you could at least use better grammar/punctuation.

My ignorance? LOL should I correct your 1000's of errors?

I started getting that out of resources message after the ninja was released (Xbox One Gen1). Never had the message show up before that, game ran really well. Now everything has slowed down.

9 hours ago, Shockelite said:

I started getting that out of resources message after the ninja was released (Xbox One Gen1). Never had the message show up before that, game ran really well. Now everything has slowed down.

It's a matter of time until this game will cripple an xbox, when my friends NEW xbox one X started getting that message he quit playing. He got it on Xbox One and had to retire it due to performance issues, we both have played around 1000's games on xbox and NEVER got the message until we played BDO.

Yup got it several times too after kama update. And I have one X only for 2 months, never happened on any games before. 

On 8/12/2019 at 11:20 AM, Anyone said:

Check this idiot kid out lol you HAVE no reason to be here as YOU said so yourself YOU quit. So what other reason you got to be on the forums other than to troll? I'm not the one crying here its YOU with your rage posts aha 😂

and as for PVE servers I couldn't give a rats ass about PVE. I'm here to make scrubs like you cry in your sleep as you get your spots taken from you while you play dress up with your character.

You also dont even know me and what I post so get the love out of kid aha 😂 I know exactly what your gona say you will say I'm that stupid person who keeps making PVE posts. Your wrong

It seems like a common trend. Anyone who dont agree with you.... you go around accusing them of being a troll because you cand handle the truth and you got a thin skin....

So go back to spamming the forums of how you want PVE servers like you keep doing on your alt account you keep using and then saying its everyone else who's doing it when really it's you... we all know you are that wolf person who wants to stay 49 just using a different account... it's ok to admit it.... we know your bad at PVP it's ok.

• Thanks 1

On 8/13/2019 at 8:08 PM, DemonicWinna said:

Likewise, All you do is troll on the forums.

Exactly I agree with this person. Demonic is just an ALT account of RemovePVP and also has another account with wolf in the name who keeps making "Bring PVE servers" posts.

Best to just ignore him and let him have his little whine lol he will make another PVE post on his alt account soon.

• Haha 1