DemonicWinna

How long is PA going to keep time-gating (crashing CM for pearl purchases)

Might also include when I get that message I’ve been playing for at least 1 hour, in crowded city like heidel or calpheon, and I open my world map.

The world map is usually the final nail in the coffin in my scenarios.

And to clarify I have a gen 1 xbox one with a 500gb ssd as the os/game drive.

Edited by Shockelite
Format

On 8/15/2019 at 9:45 PM, Prometheus said:

Exactly I agree with this person. Demonic is just an ALT account of RemovePVP and also has another account with wolf in the name who keeps making "Bring PVE servers" posts.

Best to just ignore him and let him have his little whine lol he will make another PVE post on his alt account soon.

LOL, no I'm not. This is my main account and research would show how ignorant it is to make a claim without any proof to back it up.

1 hour ago, Shockelite said:

Might also include when I get that message I’ve been playing for at least 1 hour, in crowded city like heidel or calpheon, and I open my world map.

The world map is usually the final nail in the coffin in my scenarios.

And to clarify I have a gen 1 xbox one with a 500gb ssd as the os/game drive.

The game is so choppy now, even when in velia. When I have time I'll go through my clips and make an upload.

On 8/15/2019 at 9:45 PM, Prometheus said:

Exactly I agree with this person. Demonic is just an ALT account of RemovePVP and also has another account with wolf in the name who keeps making "Bring PVE servers" posts.

Best to just ignore him and let him have his little whine lol he will make another PVE post on his alt account soon.

I've never made a post about removing PVP, in fact I made a post complaining about the shai pvp DEBUFF and wanted the debuff % lowered. I think you're the alt account.
This whole thread has nothing to do with PVP, did you even read because it sounds like you made a alt account and just quoted with baseless accusations to troll.