Sign in to follow this  
Dr INF3NRO

New roadmap, absolutely horrific

So hurray we got a new road map and we got kamasylvia right around the corner which is sweet and long awaited for!

-BUT- Looking deeper into it I've come to a conclusion that this roadmap has me deeply worried.

My first issue is what PA considers as a "goal" in their road map.

If something as little as villas and tent (pay to win pearl shop item yay..) is considered a "goal", does that mean that were not getting alchemy stones? Moon fences? Magical seeds? Sea gathering? And probably other bigger things that should be considered as a larger goal than villas and tents.. 

My 2nd issue is the complete lack and disregard to SEA CONTENT!

To have dreighan before margoria is Ludacris! Margoria has been out on PC even before Valencia 2. How is that we have this HUGE CHUNK of content missing in the roadmaps? 

Are you saying i need to wait for late 2020 to have a godamn sailboat? does PA even comprehend how slow fishing boats are?! How slow sailing exp is gained?!!!???!!

This is yet again a slap in the face of lifeskillers (late cp dishes, late imperial npcs). We are being pushed aside to service grinders. 

At least give us access to sailboats and some sailing quests so we can get sailing exp. ITS HARD TO GET ANYWAY WHY DELAY IT MORE!

But disable margoria imperial trade and monster hunting so the economy wont be completely destroyed.

#LIFESKILLERSLIFEMATTER

Also this -

IMG_20190804_111314.jpg.20083b6f90ec1b2d81896c6ecc49e5e0.jpg

Yours truly,

Pissed-off-lifeskiller.Inferno

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

So, I don't do much life Skilling, what exactly are moon fences?

Its a smaller in size farm. Takes same CP just physically smaller. 

Easier to fit in smaller spaces that u are more comfortable with

• Like 1

See, better quit and come back in two Years when they release sea content.

No margoria but faires, kama and dieghan. Wtf. Seems we can spare us mats farming for sailboat, we couldsimply exchange it for shakatu seals later

Posted (edited)

Lol you dont honestly think this game will last to 2020 do you? A hahaha biggest joke I ever heard no offence lad but this game is already on its knees begging to be put out of its misery. The massive population has left the ship and its sinking fast.

There are tons of new games coming out this year and next and we have a new console coming out with huge titles. (Fable 4, Cyberpunk, Outerworlds and more)

the devs know this. They know their game is dead... that's why they are pushing as much pay to win content they legally can and pushing for as much money as they can before its fully dead and taken down.

Want proof? Just look at the xbox game pass. Black desert was taken from xbox game pass and removed because they wanted to make more money (pure greed) and when they removed it from game pass tons of people left as they could not play it anymore.

Now go on xbox store and look at the top paid xbox games.... black desert is not even there... heck even minecraft is in the top 10 paid games...

Now go onto the other section on the xbox store and look at the part that says top played games.... again black desert is not there....

Want more proof? Just go onto Google and have a look at the xbox store stats. There is a whole section displaying what games are most played and their population... black desert is so low on the list games like never winter have more population than this and that's saying something....

But hey no matter what evidence you throw at people they will plug their ears sit in a corner rock back and thorth and go la la la la not listening.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/most-played/games/xbox

See black desert is not even on the list at all...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/best-rated/games/xbox

Again black desert is not on the list.... again....

And look at the reviews on xbox store for this game they are all below 3 stars most 1 stars lol

Theres so much proof this game is not popular and not good on xbox and hardly anyone likes it that its unreal.

But you always get one person saying... "but but but... the servers sy crowded" they are crowded because the devs slap a tag on them as false advertising to make it look like their game is alive and well when it's not...

Then you get people saying "but but I see loads of people everywhere in game" wrong. You see 1 or 2 people doing things near you and you think its populated.

MMOs dont work on console and every single one that had launched has failed and died miserably we dont want these pay to win cash grab mmos stop pumping them onto consoles. Leave them for PC

Just let this game die already

Edited by RemovePVP
  • Confused 2

They could at least give us Kaia fishing boat gear, while fishing boats are still relevant. But that would require underwater gathering, which they also don't want to give us...

• Like 1

Just now, AlreadyDead said:

They could at least give us Kaia fishing boat gear, while fishing boats are still relevant. But that would require underwater gathering, which they also don't want to give us...

They not given it to you because they want to try and see how much money they can get from you from it and what they can put behind a paywall.

3 hours ago, RemovePVP said:

They not given it to you because they want to try and see how much money they can get from you from it and what they can put behind a paywall.

I don't understand why people like you put so much effort in being so negative about a game you don't even play. Do you want people to tell you you're right and just quit playing because of how right you are? Do you expect anybody to actually do that? 

• Like 3

All my favorite games have had a large group of people dislike it. It's how I can tell if a game is worth playing still now.

1 hour ago, Wiitchcraft said:

All my favorite games have had a large group of people dislike it. It's how I can tell if a game is worth playing still now.

Oh look at you super edge lord total rebel doing things others dont.

I bet your the kind who bends over and defends companys like E.A when they release games that's unfinished buggy and chop up to be sold as DLC and say it's fine lol

Sheep these days...

7 hours ago, RemovePVP said:

Lol you dont honestly think this game will last to 2020 do you? A hahaha biggest joke I ever heard no offence lad but this game is already on its knees begging to be put out of its misery. The massive population has left the ship and its sinking fast.

There are tons of new games coming out this year and next and we have a new console coming out with huge titles. (Fable 4, Cyberpunk, Outerworlds and more)

the devs know this. They know their game is dead... that's why they are pushing as much pay to win content they legally can and pushing for as much money as they can before its fully dead and taken down.

Want proof? Just look at the xbox game pass. Black desert was taken from xbox game pass and removed because they wanted to make more money (pure greed) and when they removed it from game pass tons of people left as they could not play it anymore.

Now go on xbox store and look at the top paid xbox games.... black desert is not even there... heck even minecraft is in the top 10 paid games...

Now go onto the other section on the xbox store and look at the part that says top played games.... again black desert is not there....

Want more proof? Just go onto Google and have a look at the xbox store stats. There is a whole section displaying what games are most played and their population... black desert is so low on the list games like never winter have more population than this and that's saying something....

But hey no matter what evidence you throw at people they will plug their ears sit in a corner rock back and thorth and go la la la la not listening.

Theres so much proof this game is not popular and not good on xbox and hardly anyone likes it that its unreal.

But you always get one person saying... "but but but... the servers sy crowded" they are crowded because the devs slap a tag on them as false advertising to make it look like their game is alive and well when it's not...

Then you get people saying "but but I see loads of people everywhere in game" wrong. You see 1 or 2 people doing things near you and you think its populated.

MMOs dont work on console and every single one that had launched has failed and died miserably we dont want these pay to win cash grab mmos stop pumping them onto consoles. Leave them for PC

Exactly what I said, thats why im not paying money for this game 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RemovePVP said:

Oh look at you super edge lord total rebel doing things others dont.

I bet your the kind who bends over and defends companys like E.A when they release games that's unfinished buggy and chop up to be sold as DLC and say it's fine lol

Sheep these days...

Oh man. You totally got me. Wow.

So hows middle school going? 

• Like 1

As a barely lifeskilling player I couldn’t cheer more for Kama and Dreighan releasing this year. I thought that Kama will conclude regions of 2019.

I’m also super stoked for the remaining classes.. Mystic specifically. 

And rabams - Perfect Blow will complete my rotation 🤩

On the other hand, I feel bad for lifeskillers cause Margoria is kinda old and it’s hilarious that it won’t make it to the game before Dreighan. I haven’t planned started hoarding mats for Epheria boat, maybe I start now ? 😂

The lack of alchemy stones is worrying. Something so simple and yet hidden behind “UI model problems”. Weird.

All in all, I’m happy. 

Remember, whatever you do. Don’t listen to that troll DeathAngel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Is that guy still around did he just change his name to remove pvp hahaha

He was banned afaik so this his alt, one of many probably. Getting old... It was already old in 2018.

39 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

As a barely lifeskilling player I couldn’t cheer more for Kama and Dreighan releasing this year. I thought that Kama will conclude regions of 2019.

I’m also super stoked for the remaining classes.. Mystic specifically. 

And rabams - Perfect Blow will complete my rotation 🤩

On the other hand, I feel bad for lifeskillers cause Margoria is kinda old and it’s hilarious that it won’t make it to the game before Dreighan. I haven’t planned started hoarding mats for Epheria boat, maybe I start now ? 😂

The lack of alchemy stones is worrying. Something so simple and yet hidden behind “UI model problems”. Weird.

All in all, I’m happy. 

Remember, whatever you do. Don’t listen to that troll DeathAngel

You grinder god. Alchemy stones would help u grind so much better FYI.

10 hours ago, RemovePVP said:

Im a dumb peepeepoopop

Hijacking the thread, spamming, promoting other titles etc etc.

Get the hell off my threat deaths ure a sad homophob child. Shuuu

Ban when?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RemovePVP said:

<tears>

Jeez dude you got mentally broken playing BDX or sthing? Like what is with this weird rage? If you don't like the game just move on, nobody needs to see you going all mental cause you can't handle this game. Go play that Minecraft of yours, sounds like something that might fit your temper more.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RemovePVP said:

And look at the reviews on xbox store for this game they are all below 3 stars most 1 stars lol

I have to agree with this, even though i enjoy playing the game the servers are definitely quiet these days. I put it down to the simple fact that PA were greedy making RNG practically a joke to encourage players to constantly buy and sell pearl items. People will buy micro transactions for a better look but not at the high prices PA charge. If anyone is to blame for the failure of this game on the console its PA for thinking we are stupid. 

1 hour ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

I have to agree with this, even though i enjoy playing the game the servers are definitely quiet these days. I put it down to the simple fact that PA were greedy making RNG practically a joke to encourage players to constantly buy and sell pearl items. People will buy micro transactions for a better look but not at the high prices PA charge. If anyone is to blame for the failure of this game on the console its PA for thinking we are stupid. 

Funny you guys will be on the forums in 2020 talking about how the game is dead when its far from dead lol

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Funny you guys will be on the forums in 2020 talking about how the game is dead when its far from dead lol

Damn right bro !

3 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Damn right bro !

5 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Are you guys on NA or EU servers, because right now on EU we have 8 empty servers they have not had a crowded status for over a month now. That said i did say that i personally still enjoy playing the game and even more so on empty servers as less lag. Oh and i can afford to buy and sell pearl items so upgrading is easy for me.

Just Gunna throw My 2 cents out here ppl!

If you dont like where the State of the Game is just dont play. (Maybe even try a DIFFERENT game) 

Comeback in a few months to see if the Game is hittin your Fix. 

Me personally, I Got Burnt out after 2 Months. Just came back with Ninja Awakening n am pretty hooked again.

Just my Two cents,

From the Casual Dad.

• Like 1

Yoo. Would be nice if u hater love off somewhere. If u complains so much why u even play or damn do so stupid **** storm or forum.

I understand some of the frustration with many aspects of the game like the p2w. But lets be clear, this is still the best MMORPG experience i had in my whole life. I just want more and more (which is what this thread is about basically) and i want it asap because it fits my playstyle. You can talk **** about how this games being run and its money making schemes etc but tbf if you dont like it, either converse the issue in a well written argument or get the frick out. 

I love the game and the people in it and i just look for more ways to enjoy my time in it. 

@Grammaticus btw Minecraft is pretty lit ngl. Id play it if it weren't for bdx lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1