Sign in to follow this  
Dr INF3NRO

New roadmap, absolutely horrific

2 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Well. That doesn’t mean the game is dead in EU. If you rate servers by afk fishers or other BS like how many people talk in world chat then I feel for you. All grinds spots are contested during prime time, most popular imperial deliveries exhausted. That’s empty server ? 

I rate servers by how busy they are, and they're not very busy. I've played BDX EU since launch, and I played PC for over a year through server merges. Right now EU feels more stale than my pre-merge server did on PC - and the siege scene is objectively less active.

I don't really want to litigate over the terms 'dead server' or 'empty server' because that's kind of dumb, tbh, and I didn't use them in the first place. I'm still playing here, so it's clearly alive enough to keep me around. All I can say is the server isn't that active based on what is honestly a lot of experience with the game. I'd like to see it get better, and it's not impossible, but it probably won't happen without PA taking some kinda sorta bold steps to make the game more approachable.

I continue to hope some of the issues will sort themselves out as more players become comfortable with bdo end game, but PA needs to do more, and what they're doing they need to do a little faster (not regions or new bosses or anything, but improved UI, facilitating multiplayer interaction, and just a better console port tbh)

Edited by Roots

23 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

You are really boring with your “EU is dead”. Spreading game damaging propaganda should be a subject to forums ban so you stop discouraging people from playing. You are too limited to understand that truly active players grind or lifeskill without much involvement in the chat or other boring things you call “being active”. 

Just stop. Please. 

Everyone is allowed to their own opinion whether it be negative or good, i find the servers have dropped in numbers considerably with small guilds disappearing daily and large guilds clutching at any new player they see to try get numbers up for bosses. I personally feel the servers are dead and i feel this is mainly down to the fact the console players are not stupid and are not falling for PAs obvious tactics to make you spend real money to advance (and please dont tell me thats not true) the only things you can sell on the market tax free are pearl items.

I personally like micro transactions to help support a good game like GTA but at least i know on there i can actually earn the cash in game within a week if i want to not nearly a year like on BDO. 

42 minutes ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Everyone is allowed to their own opinion whether it be negative or good...

And people are allowed to correct others when their opinions are wrong or uninformed. Being able to voice any opinion doesn't mean you are immune from criticisms. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Everyone is allowed to their own opinion whether it be negative or good, i find the servers have dropped in numbers considerably with small guilds disappearing daily and large guilds clutching at any new player they see to try get numbers up for bosses. I personally feel the servers are dead and i feel this is mainly down to the fact the console players are not stupid and are not falling for PAs obvious tactics to make you spend real money to advance (and please dont tell me thats not true) the only things you can sell on the market tax free are pearl items.

I personally like micro transactions to help support a good game like GTA but at least i know on there i can actually earn the cash in game within a week if i want to not nearly a year like on BDO. 

True enough, right now the game does not reward you enough for your effort.  Also everything that they add into the game are things you need to spend money, new classes need weight expansions. New area does not add that much to the game, p2w tent, fairies. 

Why can't they fix the memory leak ? Improve overall game balance so we actually do not need to hide players on world bosses or large scale PvP .

Do something about class balance. 

It is insane that I get one hitted from a witch on 363 dp build 4400 hp, from her 180 awa ap. We tested it on battle arena. It felt like a late April's joke.

17 hours ago, Tyraer said:

True enough, right now the game does not reward you enough for your effort.  Also everything that they add into the game are things you need to spend money, new classes need weight expansions. New area does not add that much to the game, p2w tent, fairies. 

Why can't they fix the memory leak ? Improve overall game balance so we actually do not need to hide players on world bosses or large scale PvP .

Do something about class balance. 

It is insane that I get one hitted from a witch on 363 dp build 4400 hp, from her 180 awa ap. We tested it on battle arena. It felt like a late April's joke.

They dont fix because they dont care. I played a lot of PVP in arena and everytome DSYNC and lag was so bad we just couldn't have fun PVPing anymore... yet they constantly push out cash shop items.

My theory is they are milking this game for everything they can before the PS4 version come out then the xbox will be Abandoned and they will milk the PS4 version till that's dead. After that the new PS5 and new Xbox consoles will be out and they will close the servers down.

That's all black desert is. Just a quick cash grab.

On 8/13/2019 at 4:54 PM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

You are really boring with your “EU is dead”. Spreading game damaging propaganda should be a subject to forums ban so you stop discouraging people from playing. You are too limited to understand that truly active players grind or lifeskill without much involvement in the chat or other boring things you call “being active”. 

Just stop. Please. 

By the sounds of this post it seems like YOU are afraid because you KNOW we are right that the game on EU is dead and has only a handful of players left it's why you are telling us to stop.

You ever wondered WHY we keep saying this? Why we keep posting? It's because THEY scammed us and are so focused on getting as much money as they can instead of fixing servers or fixing problems it infuriates us.

Like how they scammed us by Saying T8 horses are in the game and we all waste real money trying to get one only for them to later say.... "oops t8 is not in the game.... our bad...."

And while servers are lagging and lots of dysnc going on making PVP real bad they keep pushing out cash shop items and not fixing the game. So yes we are angry for good reason.

Stop keep defending bad practices it's people like you who would stand outside a prison and defend someone who just robbed an old lady of her pension money she needed to live on and say "oh it's not his fault"

So many blind white knights here cant see past the flaws because the moment anyone complains we are classed as a troll.

This was a good game. But its been ruined by greed and people who keep defending this company's scamming tactics and greed.

On 8/4/2019 at 2:36 PM, RemovePVP said:

Want proof? Just look at the xbox game pass. Black desert was taken from xbox game pass and removed because they wanted to make more money (pure greed) and when they removed it from game pass tons of people left as they could not play it anymore.

Except... It's still on Game Pass? If it was removed how could I still play? O_o

• Like 1

No idea why the road maps horrific tbh, im pretty new to the game having only ever played it on Xbox and the release of the content aswell as the classes has been pretty decent for me.

Im still learning an still enjoying (though at times really frustrated with enhancing) an tbh have absolutely no idea what your even asking for.

If i wanted BDO PC version, which you seem to be asking for, i'd simply go play that, but im not, im playing console an as a first time player that has absolutely no idea what the PC version has and thus what i dont have im happy with the content that's been released an will be released an the pace it's released.

As to EU servers, i see 3 servers crowded every night and it normally the ones NW aint happening on, i get distinct impression most ppl aren't interested in pvp but there still enough pvp that your guaranteed a fight in NW or Siege an the OW.

If i had to go with CM id say its dead but that might just be everyone going for the same things thus theres never anything there

All in all though the only thing i can go on is my own eyes and every city i gotto has ppl running around, every grind spot i gotto has ppl grinding an every chat channel has ppl talking rubbish (as is our want 😂 ), and this on every server i jump between.

But yeah ppl been posting an saying WoW and Eve Online are dead for years but it never stopped ppl signing up or continually playing and enjoying them, i expect no less from BDO xbox

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Krul2k said:

No idea why the road maps horrific tbh, im pretty new to the game having only ever played it on Xbox and the release of the content aswell as the classes has been pretty decent for me.

Im still learning an still enjoying (though at times really frustrated with enhancing) an tbh have absolutely no idea what your even asking for.

If i wanted BDO PC version, which you seem to be asking for, i'd simply go play that, but im not, im playing console an as a first time player that has absolutely no idea what the PC version has and thus what i dont have im happy with the content that's been released an will be released an the pace it's released.

As to EU servers, i see 3 servers crowded every night and it normally the ones NW aint happening on, i get distinct impression most ppl aren't interested in pvp but there still enough pvp that your guaranteed a fight in NW or Siege an the OW.

If i had to go with CM id say its dead but that might just be everyone going for the same things thus theres never anything there

All in all though the only thing i can go on is my own eyes and every city i gotto has ppl running around, every grind spot i gotto has ppl grinding an every chat channel has ppl talking rubbish (as is our want 😂 ), and this on every server i jump between.

But yeah ppl been posting an saying WoW and Eve Online are dead for years but it never stopped ppl signing up or continually playing and enjoying them, i expect no less from BDO xbox

Yup exactly. PC players acting like PA released this game on consoles specifically for them, crying about content xbox players didn't even know existed.

• Like 1

What I find funny is people who play the PC version are here at all. From everything PC players ALWAYS brag about is how much better the PC is over console. They are just hating because Xbox doesn't have everything the PC does so they can not waste new to the game players like me. How long did it take to get all of the content now available on PC? YEARS? Yeah. It takes time to code stuff. even longer to port that to console because the coding and layouts for PC won't work in Console game environments. If you have no patience go somewhere else or go back to the PC and leave us console gamers alone.

43 minutes ago, Plasmastorm73 said:

What I find funny is people who play the PC version are here at all. From everything PC players ALWAYS brag about is how much better the PC is over console. They are just hating because Xbox doesn't have everything the PC does so they can not waste new to the game players like me. How long did it take to get all of the content now available on PC? YEARS? Yeah. It takes time to code stuff. even longer to port that to console because the coding and layouts for PC won't work in Console game environments. If you have no patience go somewhere else or go back to the PC and leave us console gamers alone.

The real funny thing about the supposed PC gamers complaining about how Xbox doesn't have all the stuff PC has but on PC the NA/EU players are always months, if not years, behind the content Korea has.

On 8/16/2019 at 8:42 PM, SoloTyrant said:

The real funny thing about the supposed PC gamers complaining about how Xbox doesn't have all the stuff PC has but on PC the NA/EU players are always months, if not years, behind the content Korea has.

To be fair sailing was a thing before Kamasylvia on pc and alchemy stones too. 

So its not that we don't get what PC has, its more like we got what PC has but only fractions of it.