Sign in to follow this  
Dr INF3NRO

New roadmap, absolutely horrific

22 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

I understand some of the frustration with many aspects of the game like the p2w. But lets be clear, this is still the best MMORPG experience i had in my whole life. I just want more and more (which is what this thread is about basically) and i want it asap because it fits my playstyle. You can talk **** about how this games being run and its money making schemes etc but tbf if you dont like it, either converse the issue in a well written argument or get the frick out. 

I love the game and the people in it and i just look for more ways to enjoy my time in it. 

@Grammaticus btw Minecraft is pretty lit ngl. Id play it if it weren't for bdx lol

Game is ****. No tamer 🙈

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

On 8/4/2019 at 3:36 PM, RemovePVP said:

Want more proof? Just go onto Google and have a look at the xbox store stats. There is a whole section displaying what games are most played and their population... black desert is so low on the list games like never winter have more population than this and that's saying something....

But hey no matter what evidence you throw at people they will plug their ears sit in a corner rock back and thorth and go la la la la not listening.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/most-played/games/xbox

See black desert is not even on the list at all...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/best-rated/games/xbox

Ya know it is actually in the most played section just not for the UK. It must not be your guy's style. I know the us servers are still pretty crowded most days. Every game will die eventually, except maybe minecraft lol. However claiming its essential dead now when its clearly not is just silly.

Edited by DemonShadow
Eww weird multi post.

5 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Are you guys on NA or EU servers, because right now on EU we have 8 empty servers they have not had a crowded status for over a month now. That said i did say that i personally still enjoy playing the game and even more so on empty servers as less lag. Oh and i can afford to buy and sell pearl items so upgrading is easy for me.

I was going to ask the same thing, I play in NA and it's usually crowded during the day and gets emptier later late at night, no idea about EU so if you are a EU player and it's empty then maybe it's just there if you are NA then if you play late at night then that's why. I personally love the game and I hope it continues to get better, though I am sure it's not for everyone. 

4 hours ago, HunterX said:

I was going to ask the same thing, I play in NA and it's usually crowded during the day and gets emptier later late at night, no idea about EU so if you are a EU player and it's empty then maybe it's just there if you are NA then if you play late at night then that's why. I personally love the game and I hope it continues to get better, though I am sure it's not for everyone. 

It's not empty he's just being overly dramatic. Sure it's not as busy as it was in the first few months, but the servers are definitely not empty. You go to any main grind spot and you will most likely have to compete for the best places. We have multiple wars up all the time with other guilds. I don't even need to go to Arsha to get my daily PvP fix, as we are continuously fighting other guilds on normal servers. We do 3-4 node wars every week and and always have opponents. You head into any major city or town and there's always lots of players around doing various things.

Every mmo has its cooling off period when the hype dies down. Theres a pretty solid foundation of players that have stuck around and hopefully people will come back after some new content has been added, as that's what normally tends to bring people back. There's also lots of people that have took a break because their class isn't in game yet. I know of quite a few players that will come back when X class gets added because that's what they want to main.

• Like 4

Folks that cry over Strikers will quit when Mystic drops. PVP players will start crying when sea monsters come along. Things are just getting started.

6 hours ago, AlreadyDead said:

Folks that cry over Strikers will quit when Mystic drops. PVP players will start crying when sea monsters come along. Things are just getting started.

Well, its better to have people cry about balance instead of missing content.

I just wish we could get sailing lifeskill available for us.

Hey everyone! My absence has been noticeable and I'm sorry about that. There are a couple of topics about the road map, but I'll post a reply on this one:

About the Road Map

There are more things coming than just the 9. We had 9 slots for images and we threw those on there. There are other things that will be coming for Xbox, which was stated with the "and so much more" bit. THAT BEING SAID, I know/knew how it can be interpreted and I mentioned that to the people who made that portion of the site. Apologies all around =[ 

While I can't say what is coming when [policy], we are looking actively through everything to see what people are wanting and relaying that to the right people. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

On 8/4/2019 at 8:39 PM, RemovePVP said:

Oh look at you super edge lord total rebel doing things others dont.

I bet your the kind who bends over and defends companys like E.A when they release games that's unfinished buggy and chop up to be sold as DLC and say it's fine lol

Sheep these days...

WHY IS NEGATIVE NANCY HERE  JUST  TO PEE ON EVERYONE PARADE SOME OF US ENJOY IT

9 hours ago, CM Trent said:

Hey everyone! My absence has been noticeable and I'm sorry about that. There are a couple of topics about the road map, but I'll post a reply on this one:

About the Road Map

There are more things coming than just the 9. We had 9 slots for images and we threw those on there. There are other things that will be coming for Xbox, which was stated with the "and so much more" bit. THAT BEING SAID, I know/knew how it can be interpreted and I mentioned that to the people who made that portion of the site. Apologies all around =[ 

While I can't say what is coming when [policy], we are looking actively through everything to see what people are wanting and relaying that to the right people. 

Ah, the hairy overlord him self :D

thanks for addressing the thread. The main purpose of it is to bring to your attention the will of a huge chunk of players on xbox. Many of us lifeskillers feel we're receiving the short end of the stick (again) on this road map.

I was really looking forward to put my long gathered mats to good use and finally build my own epheria sail boat (never had one on pc except the crappy quest one..) and use it to fish in the ocean and work towards that artisan sailing benchmark as my own personal challenge and much more beyond that.

Lifeskillers are the backbone of the economy, making food/potions and providing them sweet sharps/hards from gathering etc etc. Help us :)

• Like 2

If it wasn't for lifeskillers I'd actually have to make my own food for my food buff rotation and make my own elixirs. I'm not doing that.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 2:36 PM, RemovePVP said:

Lol you dont honestly think this game will last to 2020 do you? A hahaha biggest joke I ever heard no offence lad but this game is already on its knees begging to be put out of its misery. The massive population has left the ship and its sinking fast.

There are tons of new games coming out this year and next and we have a new console coming out with huge titles. (Fable 4, Cyberpunk, Outerworlds and more)

the devs know this. They know their game is dead... that's why they are pushing as much pay to win content they legally can and pushing for as much money as they can before its fully dead and taken down.

Want proof? Just look at the xbox game pass. Black desert was taken from xbox game pass and removed because they wanted to make more money (pure greed) and when they removed it from game pass tons of people left as they could not play it anymore.

Now go on xbox store and look at the top paid xbox games.... black desert is not even there... heck even minecraft is in the top 10 paid games...

Now go onto the other section on the xbox store and look at the part that says top played games.... again black desert is not there....

Want more proof? Just go onto Google and have a look at the xbox store stats. There is a whole section displaying what games are most played and their population... black desert is so low on the list games like never winter have more population than this and that's saying something....

But hey no matter what evidence you throw at people they will plug their ears sit in a corner rock back and thorth and go la la la la not listening.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/most-played/games/xbox

See black desert is not even on the list at all...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/best-rated/games/xbox

Again black desert is not on the list.... again....

And look at the reviews on xbox store for this game they are all below 3 stars most 1 stars lol

Theres so much proof this game is not popular and not good on xbox and hardly anyone likes it that its unreal.

But you always get one person saying... "but but but... the servers sy crowded" they are crowded because the devs slap a tag on them as false advertising to make it look like their game is alive and well when it's not...

Then you get people saying "but but I see loads of people everywhere in game" wrong. You see 1 or 2 people doing things near you and you think its populated.

MMOs dont work on console and every single one that had launched has failed and died miserably we dont want these pay to win cash grab mmos stop pumping them onto consoles. Leave them for PC

Just let this game die already

This guy...

If you dont like the game and say it's dead then why the f are you posting on the forums. 

Too funny. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Killa4hire89 said:

This guy...

If you dont like the game and say it's dead then why the f are you posting on the forums. 

Too funny. 

Its like cancer. Spreading toxicity from within.

I do like the new roadmap tho I am sad that we still do not see margoria, and here I was excited for sea monster hunting. 

Now I would be satisfied even with one update for my Shai. Pc already got 3 updates and awakening also. I hope we do get them pretty soon too.

• Like 1

On 8/8/2019 at 11:15 AM, Tyraer said:

I do like the new roadmap tho I am sad that we still do not see margoria, and here I was excited for sea monster hunting. 

Now I would be satisfied even with one update for my Shai. Pc already got 3 updates and awakening also. I hope we do get them pretty soon too.

Ill be honest here, id love to see sea monster hunting since its one of the things im most aiming to do ingame for the sheer fun of it. But the downside of it is that it could potentially break the economy this soon in game so not having it straight away os a good thing. WHAT I ABSOLUTELY DO WANT THO IS SAILING.

I enjoy it the most and for me and many others its our end game. Having to wait past 2019 for the ability to train sailing on my sailboat is soul crushing.

On 8/6/2019 at 2:39 AM, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

It's not empty he's just being overly dramatic. Sure it's not as busy as it was in the first few months, but the servers are definitely not empty. You go to any main grind spot and you will most likely have to compete for the best places. We have multiple wars up all the time with other guilds. I don't even need to go to Arsha to get my daily PvP fix, as we are continuously fighting other guilds on normal servers. We do 3-4 node wars every week and and always have opponents. You head into any major city or town and there's always lots of players around doing various things.

Every mmo has its cooling off period when the hype dies down. Theres a pretty solid foundation of players that have stuck around and hopefully people will come back after some new content has been added, as that's what normally tends to bring people back. There's also lots of people that have took a break because their class isn't in game yet. I know of quite a few players that will come back when X class gets added because that's what they want to main.

Are you being serious? the EU servers have been dead for over a month now with the exception of weekends when the kids are allowed to play and even then we maybe get 3 crowded servers on the list for a few hours. All you do normally see in towns is around 10-15 afk players fishing and a few around the market are you classing that as a busy server? And i log in every night on Cal 1 to see the same 5 players using server chat, it use to be a constant streaming list of names chatting. So i stand by my original reply that the xbox eu servers are dying.

29 minutes ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Are you being serious? the EU servers have been dead for over a month now with the exception of weekends when the kids are allowed to play and even then we maybe get 3 crowded servers on the list for a few hours. All you do normally see in towns is around 10-15 afk players fishing and a few around the market are you classing that as a busy server? And i log in every night on Cal 1 to see the same 5 players using server chat, it use to be a constant streaming list of names chatting. So i stand by my original reply that the xbox eu servers are dying.

You are really boring with your “EU is dead”. Spreading game damaging propaganda should be a subject to forums ban so you stop discouraging people from playing. You are too limited to understand that truly active players grind or lifeskill without much involvement in the chat or other boring things you call “being active”. 

Just stop. Please. 

• Like 1

Who in the world is still using server chat?  Most people I know deactivated it and only open the tab for it to write gg after a nw.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Well we must be playing a different game then mate because I always see players in game at all times of the day/evening.

Veila, Heidel, Altinova & Sand Grain are all places that the majority of people will be hanging around and I don't think I've ever stood in any of those zones & thought this game is dead. Maybe you should stop hanging about in Trent when you log on!

I'm not saying the game hasn't had a decrease in numbers in the past few months, but you're trying to make out as if it's a ghost town when it definitely isn't. 

Why would you want every server to be crowded anyway? You literally can't grind anywhere when all servers are reading crowded. I'm still having to server skip at most popular grind zones to find a decent spot. You wouldn't see a constant stream of X player failed TET item popping up on your screen every minute if the game was as dead as you claim it takes be.

I've played multiple MMOs over the last 15 years and BDX in its current state is far from dead. 

The server chat has never been more than a place for salty idiots to vent their anger about getting ganked. You still have the same old trolls spouting garbage every now and again and having silly arguments about pointless crap. 

You're never going to find an MMO that can maintain a constant crowded status, but that doesn't mean the game doesn't have a healthy playerbase.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

You are really boring with your “EU is dead”. Spreading game damaging propaganda should be a subject to forums ban so you stop discouraging people from playing. You are too limited to understand that truly active players grind or lifeskill without much involvement in the chat or other boring things you call “being active”. 

Just stop. Please. 

I play EU. I'd prefer to have an active server too but that's not reality. Just look at the new kama event if its not painfully obvious. The EU tier 3 reward requires less servers than the NA for their tier 1 (4 vs 6 channels). NA probably has twice our pop, if not more.

NA

More than,
6 channels: All Life Skill EXP +50% after the next maintenance.
8 channels: Blessing of Kamasylve (7 Days)
10 channels: Energy cost 50% off for Patrigio’s Secret Shop after the next maintenance.

EU

More than,
2 channels: All Life Skill EXP +50% after the next maintenance.
3 channels: Blessing of Kamasylve (7 Days)
4 channels: Energy cost 50% off for Patrigio’s Secret Shop after the next maintenance

Not gonna pretend I know what the solution is, and just to nip it in the bud it's not like having a lower pop than NA is the end of the world, but if you've played PC you know that EU BDX isn't exactly hopping (ever joined a random / unplanned / non-guild RBF? I haven't). Here's to hoping though.

Edited by Roots
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roots said:

I play EU. I'd prefer to have an active server too but that's not reality. Just look at the new kama event if its not painfully obvious. The EU tier 3 reward requires less servers than the NA for their tier 1 (4 vs 6 channels). NA probably has twice our pop, if not more.

NA

More than,
6 channels: All Life Skill EXP +50% after the next maintenance.
8 channels: Blessing of Kamasylve (7 Days)
10 channels: Energy cost 50% off for Patrigio’s Secret Shop after the next maintenance.

EU

More than,
2 channels: All Life Skill EXP +50% after the next maintenance.
3 channels: Blessing of Kamasylve (7 Days)
4 channels: Energy cost 50% off for Patrigio’s Secret Shop after the next maintenance

Well. That doesn’t mean the game is dead in EU. If you rate servers by afk fishers or other BS like how many people talk in world chat then I feel for you. All grinds spots are contested during prime time, most popular imperial deliveries exhausted. That’s empty server ? 

• Like 1