Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dr INF3NRO

New roadmap, absolutely horrific

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Well. That doesn’t mean the game is dead in EU. If you rate servers by afk fishers or other BS like how many people talk in world chat then I feel for you. All grinds spots are contested during prime time, most popular imperial deliveries exhausted. That’s empty server ? 

I rate servers by how busy they are, and they're not very busy. I've played BDX EU since launch, and I played PC for over a year through server merges. Right now EU feels more stale than my pre-merge server did on PC - and the siege scene is objectively less active.

I don't really want to litigate over the terms 'dead server' or 'empty server' because that's kind of dumb, tbh, and I didn't use them in the first place. I'm still playing here, so it's clearly alive enough to keep me around. All I can say is the server isn't that active based on what is honestly a lot of experience with the game. I'd like to see it get better, and it's not impossible, but it probably won't happen without PA taking some kinda sorta bold steps to make the game more approachable.

I continue to hope some of the issues will sort themselves out as more players become comfortable with bdo end game, but PA needs to do more, and what they're doing they need to do a little faster (not regions or new bosses or anything, but improved UI, facilitating multiplayer interaction, and just a better console port tbh)

Edited by Roots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

You are really boring with your “EU is dead”. Spreading game damaging propaganda should be a subject to forums ban so you stop discouraging people from playing. You are too limited to understand that truly active players grind or lifeskill without much involvement in the chat or other boring things you call “being active”. 

Just stop. Please. 

Everyone is allowed to their own opinion whether it be negative or good, i find the servers have dropped in numbers considerably with small guilds disappearing daily and large guilds clutching at any new player they see to try get numbers up for bosses. I personally feel the servers are dead and i feel this is mainly down to the fact the console players are not stupid and are not falling for PAs obvious tactics to make you spend real money to advance (and please dont tell me thats not true) the only things you can sell on the market tax free are pearl items.

I personally like micro transactions to help support a good game like GTA but at least i know on there i can actually earn the cash in game within a week if i want to not nearly a year like on BDO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Everyone is allowed to their own opinion whether it be negative or good...

 

And people are allowed to correct others when their opinions are wrong or uninformed. Being able to voice any opinion doesn't mean you are immune from criticisms. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ChilMeiSTer1968 said:

Everyone is allowed to their own opinion whether it be negative or good, i find the servers have dropped in numbers considerably with small guilds disappearing daily and large guilds clutching at any new player they see to try get numbers up for bosses. I personally feel the servers are dead and i feel this is mainly down to the fact the console players are not stupid and are not falling for PAs obvious tactics to make you spend real money to advance (and please dont tell me thats not true) the only things you can sell on the market tax free are pearl items.

I personally like micro transactions to help support a good game like GTA but at least i know on there i can actually earn the cash in game within a week if i want to not nearly a year like on BDO. 

True enough, right now the game does not reward you enough for your effort.  Also everything that they add into the game are things you need to spend money, new classes need weight expansions. New area does not add that much to the game, p2w tent, fairies. 

Why can't they fix the memory leak ? Improve overall game balance so we actually do not need to hide players on world bosses or large scale PvP .

Do something about class balance. 

It is insane that I get one hitted from a witch on 363 dp build 4400 hp, from her 180 awa ap. We tested it on battle arena. It felt like a late April's joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Tyraer said:

True enough, right now the game does not reward you enough for your effort.  Also everything that they add into the game are things you need to spend money, new classes need weight expansions. New area does not add that much to the game, p2w tent, fairies. 

Why can't they fix the memory leak ? Improve overall game balance so we actually do not need to hide players on world bosses or large scale PvP .

Do something about class balance. 

It is insane that I get one hitted from a witch on 363 dp build 4400 hp, from her 180 awa ap. We tested it on battle arena. It felt like a late April's joke.

They dont fix because they dont care. I played a lot of PVP in arena and everytome DSYNC and lag was so bad we just couldn't have fun PVPing anymore... yet they constantly push out cash shop items.

My theory is they are milking this game for everything they can before the PS4 version come out then the xbox will be Abandoned and they will milk the PS4 version till that's dead. After that the new PS5 and new Xbox consoles will be out and they will close the servers down.

That's all black desert is. Just a quick cash grab.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 4:54 PM, Rocketfuel77777 said:

You are really boring with your “EU is dead”. Spreading game damaging propaganda should be a subject to forums ban so you stop discouraging people from playing. You are too limited to understand that truly active players grind or lifeskill without much involvement in the chat or other boring things you call “being active”. 

Just stop. Please. 

By the sounds of this post it seems like YOU are afraid because you KNOW we are right that the game on EU is dead and has only a handful of players left it's why you are telling us to stop.

You ever wondered WHY we keep saying this? Why we keep posting? It's because THEY scammed us and are so focused on getting as much money as they can instead of fixing servers or fixing problems it infuriates us.

Like how they scammed us by Saying T8 horses are in the game and we all waste real money trying to get one only for them to later say.... "oops t8 is not in the game.... our bad...."

And while servers are lagging and lots of dysnc going on making PVP real bad they keep pushing out cash shop items and not fixing the game. So yes we are angry for good reason.

Stop keep defending bad practices it's people like you who would stand outside a prison and defend someone who just robbed an old lady of her pension money she needed to live on and say "oh it's not his fault"

So many blind white knights here cant see past the flaws because the moment anyone complains we are classed as a troll.

This was a good game. But its been ruined by greed and people who keep defending this company's scamming tactics and greed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2019 at 2:36 PM, RemovePVP said:

Want proof? Just look at the xbox game pass. Black desert was taken from xbox game pass and removed because they wanted to make more money (pure greed) and when they removed it from game pass tons of people left as they could not play it anymore.

 

Except... It's still on Game Pass? If it was removed how could I still play? O_o

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No idea why the road maps horrific tbh, im pretty new to the game having only ever played it on Xbox and the release of the content aswell as the classes has been pretty decent for me.

Im still learning an still enjoying (though at times really frustrated with enhancing) an tbh have absolutely no idea what your even asking for.

If i wanted BDO PC version, which you seem to be asking for, i'd simply go play that, but im not, im playing console an as a first time player that has absolutely no idea what the PC version has and thus what i dont have im happy with the content that's been released an will be released an the pace it's released.

 

As to EU servers, i see 3 servers crowded every night and it normally the ones NW aint happening on, i get distinct impression most ppl aren't interested in pvp but there still enough pvp that your guaranteed a fight in NW or Siege an the OW.

If i had to go with CM id say its dead but that might just be everyone going for the same things thus theres never anything there

All in all though the only thing i can go on is my own eyes and every city i gotto has ppl running around, every grind spot i gotto has ppl grinding an every chat channel has ppl talking rubbish (as is our want 😂 ), and this on every server i jump between.

 

But yeah ppl been posting an saying WoW and Eve Online are dead for years but it never stopped ppl signing up or continually playing and enjoying them, i expect no less from BDO xbox

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Krul2k said:

No idea why the road maps horrific tbh, im pretty new to the game having only ever played it on Xbox and the release of the content aswell as the classes has been pretty decent for me.

Im still learning an still enjoying (though at times really frustrated with enhancing) an tbh have absolutely no idea what your even asking for.

If i wanted BDO PC version, which you seem to be asking for, i'd simply go play that, but im not, im playing console an as a first time player that has absolutely no idea what the PC version has and thus what i dont have im happy with the content that's been released an will be released an the pace it's released.

 

As to EU servers, i see 3 servers crowded every night and it normally the ones NW aint happening on, i get distinct impression most ppl aren't interested in pvp but there still enough pvp that your guaranteed a fight in NW or Siege an the OW.

If i had to go with CM id say its dead but that might just be everyone going for the same things thus theres never anything there

All in all though the only thing i can go on is my own eyes and every city i gotto has ppl running around, every grind spot i gotto has ppl grinding an every chat channel has ppl talking rubbish (as is our want 😂 ), and this on every server i jump between.

 

But yeah ppl been posting an saying WoW and Eve Online are dead for years but it never stopped ppl signing up or continually playing and enjoying them, i expect no less from BDO xbox

Yup exactly. PC players acting like PA released this game on consoles specifically for them, crying about content xbox players didn't even know existed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I find funny is people who play the PC version are here at all. From everything PC players ALWAYS brag about is how much better the PC is over console. They are just hating because Xbox doesn't have everything the PC does so they can not waste new to the game players like me. How long did it take to get all of the content now available on PC? YEARS? Yeah. It takes time to code stuff. even longer to port that to console because the coding and layouts for PC won't work in Console game environments. If you have no patience go somewhere else or go back to the PC and leave us console gamers alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Plasmastorm73 said:

What I find funny is people who play the PC version are here at all. From everything PC players ALWAYS brag about is how much better the PC is over console. They are just hating because Xbox doesn't have everything the PC does so they can not waste new to the game players like me. How long did it take to get all of the content now available on PC? YEARS? Yeah. It takes time to code stuff. even longer to port that to console because the coding and layouts for PC won't work in Console game environments. If you have no patience go somewhere else or go back to the PC and leave us console gamers alone.

The real funny thing about the supposed PC gamers complaining about how Xbox doesn't have all the stuff PC has but on PC the NA/EU players are always months, if not years, behind the content Korea has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2019 at 8:42 PM, SoloTyrant said:

The real funny thing about the supposed PC gamers complaining about how Xbox doesn't have all the stuff PC has but on PC the NA/EU players are always months, if not years, behind the content Korea has.

To be fair sailing was a thing before Kamasylvia on pc and alchemy stones too. 

So its not that we don't get what PC has, its more like we got what PC has but only fractions of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PC players this, PC players, that, If you complaining about Xbox go back to PC. 

WTF Guys ? PC players complain because they know how the game supposed to be, PC players complain cuz you are getting scammed. PC players complain, because we do know the game supposed to be , and who would have tought the game does not supposed to run like this ? 

Yes sure, do not compare PC to an Xbox, PC is more powerful, well yes it is, but they supposed to count with it, make the proper changes so the runs smootly without laggs, desyncs on Xbox. Yah sure the game needs resources what an xbox do not have, well then why the hell did ya release a game on a platform that can not run it perfectly ?

Also, players are not asking for much, we ask for better servers, casual updates / fixes, even if you have not played on PC You must realise that there are pretty huge problems in the game starting off with the class balance, drop rates etc.

The game has a LOT slower progression on Xbox than it had on PC and beleive me it is freakin slow there too. 

First of all, Xbox has a lot smaller comunity then PC master race. If Xbox loses ppl on the game, there is a lot less new ppl to recruit from, eventually leading to minimal player base when the developers has to shut down the service, cuz it is not worth for them anymore. Thats why they supposed to take care of the a game a bit betterm cuz there is no way back once you started to drop in numbers.

Also, if we count in the Shai class, that was a fresh class on the PC too, This a really good example of their care for Xbox. The class was released on both platforms at the same day. Since then on PC they got every week a small change a lil tweak here and there, updates, fixes awakening awakening fixes and updates. 

What we got, lets see, em oh right, 1 update, nothing else, and I can not even say that they had better things to do, because that is not true either, we had several weeks, when we got ONLY cash shop items.

It seems like they do not care. there are several complains about Witches damage output. What they did ? Buffed some of her skills even more.

 

We asked why do we have 1/3 rate on trade crates while PC has 1/2 rates, no logical reason, no answer yet.

I will not even mention drop rates, cuz i have not seen a seraph neckelace for weeks now tho i am grinding each day.

 

THIS is not a proper way of developement and totally a bad care for the game. They could have learned from their mistakes on PC, yet they are doin em again. ignoring the will of the players. An they supposed to listen way more for the Xbox community, because we are few. If they agreed on publishing the game here, they want us to play the game. 

So far they were only losing players, even after Kamasylve and archer, i realised that the long left players left as soon as they levelled the archer. Empty spots, even on servers with Bells.

Players are leaving the game with good reason, even if some of the defending knights fail to realise this reason.

It still can be reversed tho, but sadly as PS4 launch comes i fear, there will be less and less updates/ fixes and a lot slower content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long did it take PC to get up to kama? And I got 34 seraps the last month or so. I know because I haven't sold them during the events. Some of them were from boxes but most weren't. Is progression really faster on PC? Because I went from level 60 to 61 in about a week. A lot of popular youtubers on PC were 61 so I thought it would take me a lot longer than a week. I have full boss gear at tri with weapons at tet. I'm still working on accessories, probably need about 4 billion to get rest of tri gold accessories. I've only been playing since musa striker etc release. Spent about 80 bucks on artisans and play like 4 days a week, an hour or so on weekdays and longer on weekends. 

I agree that xbox population will hurt when PS4 releases but most or all servers are still crowded most of the times I log in. It's harder for developers on consoles to drop frequent smaller patches for tweaks. It's like that for all console games because every update needs to go through Microsoft or Sony first. But we still have major updates at a pace that I feel overwhelmed as someone who didn't play on PC. Pretend you never played on PC, would you be saying that major content is releasing slowly? Hell no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, justfaded said:

How long did it take PC to get up to kama? And I got 34 seraps the last month or so. I know because I haven't sold them during the events. Some of them were from boxes but most weren't. Is progression really faster on PC? Because I went from level 60 to 61 in about a week. A lot of popular youtubers on PC were 61 so I thought it would take me a lot longer than a week. I have full boss gear at tri with weapons at tet. I'm still working on accessories, probably need about 4 billion to get rest of tri gold accessories. I've only been playing since musa striker etc release. Spent about 80 bucks on artisans and play like 4 days a week, an hour or so on weekdays and longer on weekends. 

I agree that xbox population will hurt when PS4 releases but most or all servers are still crowded most of the times I log in. It's harder for developers on consoles to drop frequent smaller patches for tweaks. It's like that for all console games because every update needs to go through Microsoft or Sony first. But we still have major updates at a pace that I feel overwhelmed as someone who didn't play on PC. Pretend you never played on PC, would you be saying that major content is releasing slowly? Hell no.

But its not. It exists on pc and as such u know what youre missing. In this instance there's plenty gameplay or parts of gameplay missing which would have made the experience of playing a game more enjoyable.

They added the magic seeds and moon fences which is AWESOME and im grateful for that.

But currently me and many others are missing content that should have been out by now and the main reason i even play this game in the first place is to get to enjoy that gaming experience.

Im 515 gs and i got a system that can net me a huge chunk of silver on a weekly basis. Silver is the last thing i worry about, ive simply exhausted grinding and pvp. Lifeskills are what keep me going.

I want to reach guru cooking but without an alchemy stone it will take months since im at 2.5s cooking and with a stone i can get it to 1.1s.

Farming magical seeds lets me get T9 materials in a very time efficient way.

Moon fences are merely convenience for the above.

Sailing is simply another challenge and a ranking ladder i want to be on top of (or atleast top 5) and to be honest it just seems like a chill activity id enjoy.

So yeah, this game offers a lot for everyone and knowing what to expect its impossible for me not to be demanding for content that i know will make my gaming experience so much better. Otherwise what's the point of playing in the first place.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

But its not. It exists on pc and as such u know what youre missing. In this instance there's plenty gameplay or parts of gameplay missing which would have made the experience of playing a game more enjoyable.

They added the magic seeds and moon fences which is AWESOME and im grateful for that.

But currently me and many others are missing content that should have been out by now and the main reason i even play this game in the first place is to get to enjoy that gaming experience.

Im 515 gs and i got a system that can net me a huge chunk of silver on a weekly basis. Silver is the last thing i worry about, ive simply exhausted grinding and pvp. Lifeskills are what keep me going.

I want to reach guru cooking but without an alchemy stone it will take months since im at 2.5s cooking and with a stone i can get it to 1.1s.

Farming magical seeds lets me get T9 materials in a very time efficient way.

Moon fences are merely convenience for the above.

Sailing is simply another challenge and a ranking ladder i want to be on top of (or atleast top 5) and to be honest it just seems like a chill activity id enjoy.

So yeah, this game offers a lot for everyone and knowing what to expect its impossible for me not to be demanding for content that i know will make my gaming experience so much better. Otherwise what's the point of playing in the first place.

 

 

Shoulda, woulda, coulda, If if's were fifthd then we'd all be drunk.

You knowledge of the level of content on PC is only part of the matter. The devs and community team have commented that some content isn't working on console yet and some content is being held back or paced to that console games can can acclimated to the systems. They have simply divided the port of this game, for mobile, Xbox, and PS4, in order to have a stream of updates rather than a single big version that is up to date with PC. 

Another reason for that is the PC version is also getting updates. They clearly want to sort out the PC updates first and then adapt them for the other ports. 

You and many others aren't missing content. You are just greedy, entitled, and unreasonable. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Thank you for the kind words stranger :)

Ranking is out yet? Or they are still fixing it during every update before it goes live?

Edited by Daniel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from what I read online the developers of the game plan to have this game last at least 20 years so that will be interesting to see if black desert on console/pc/mobile lasts that long (also probably means xbox scarlett/ps5 port after they release next year)

Edited by Taralacity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2019 at 1:05 PM, Daniel said:

Ranking is out yet? Or they are still fixing it during every update before it goes live?

Doubt ranking will come out on Xbox since our character is tied to our gamertag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bravo said:

Doubt ranking will come out on Xbox since our character is tied to our gamertag

Ranking was in the game for the closed Alpha and Beta. I have plenty of screenshots. There is no reason this mechanic should not be in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2019 at 7:54 PM, SoloTyrant said:

You and many others aren't missing content. You are just greedy, entitled, and unreasonable. 

Yes we are missing content. A big portion of content. Asking for updates on content that should have released before Valencia is not greedy, entitled, or unreasonable. If you know what a product should have and you are missing part of that product, would you not want to know why? Or at least know when you would get it? The same people that are on this thread slamming us for requesting the content that we have been waiting on for months will also be out there enjoying the same content. All you care about is looking like some edgy keyboard warrior that can hide behind anonymity. 

Another point I would like to add are the Shakatu's seals that have been part of the last couple of attendance rewards. I sincerely hope that the developers intend on allowing us to build and sell Sailboats before people start getting free ones. That would be months of stockpiling resources just to be punched in the gut.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Tr3nch said:

Yes we are missing content. A big portion of content. Asking for updates on content that should have released before Valencia is not greedy, entitled, or unreasonable. If you know what a product should have and you are missing part of that product, would you not want to know why? Or at least know when you would get it? The same people that are on this thread slamming us for requesting the content that we have been waiting on for months will also be out there enjoying the same content. All you care about is looking like some edgy keyboard warrior that can hide behind anonymity. 

Another point I would like to add are the Shakatu's seals that have been part of the last couple of attendance rewards. I sincerely hope that the developers intend on allowing us to build and sell Sailboats before people start getting free ones. That would be months of stockpiling resources just to be punched in the gut.

 

Question: Do people buy Epherias with seals? Duo Ogre seems more reasonable 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Question: Do people buy Epherias with seals? Duo Ogre seems more reasonable 😂

I agree but you know someone will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 1:19 AM, Tr3nch said:

Yes we are missing content. A big portion of content. Asking for updates on content that should have released before Valencia is not greedy, entitled, or unreasonable. If you know what a product should have and you are missing part of that product, would you not want to know why? Or at least know when you would get it? The same people that are on this thread slamming us for requesting the content that we have been waiting on for months will also be out there enjoying the same content. All you care about is looking like some edgy keyboard warrior that can hide behind anonymity. 

Another point I would like to add are the Shakatu's seals that have been part of the last couple of attendance rewards. I sincerely hope that the developers intend on allowing us to build and sell Sailboats before people start getting free ones. That would be months of stockpiling resources just to be punched in the gut.

 

Not being on the same content patch is not the same as missing content. You might have a point if PA said no more updates would ever come to console or mobile but that isn't the case and your whining is just whining. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...