Rok_Klimer

[NA] Rogues_Gallery, a Casual & laid back Guild (New Post)

Posted (edited)

Note: Please use this new post moving forward, thanks in advance.

Rogues Gallery was founded in 2015 when Neverwinter launched on Xbox One. Since then, the guild has played many different MMO's; Neverwinter, ESO & DCUO. Through the years we have made many friends and enjoyed countless hours of gaming, experiencing nearly everything a game has to offer. We are looking to expand the guild, to find people who simply enjoy playing the game for one reason or another. Life skillers, PvE enthusiasts and new players are all welcome.

We are also willing to absorb smaller, like-minded guilds!

We ARE currently recruiting.

If you would like an invite, you may message the following people (Gamer tags): 

NighttimeComet

rok klimer

MeGottaGun

DoktaVODKA

Eve Deified

o Holographic o

Greene2041

The guild is currently extra large, with around 90 people. We are currently looking for ACTIVE players new or old. We have a guild Discord we utilize for most Guild communication.

We do weekly Guild Boss scrolls, usually on Saturdays.

We do Guild Missions frequently when decent ones are available.

There are usually plenty of people willing to group up for memory fragment scrolls as well as regular and awakened boss scrolls.

We are a fair mix of casual and hardcore. There is a home for everyone here, whether you have all day to play, or a couple hours here and there.

We reside in many North American time zones. We play early in the morning, throughout the day, in the evening, time doesn't matter.

We enjoy PvE, and dabble in PvP. We love PvE in games, but understand that PvP is a big aspect of BDO and have open minds for the PvP aspect of the game.

18+ oriented guild. We expect members to act mature, be a little more thick skinned and willing to take a joke.

There are no restrictions. You will not be rejected to join based on anything other than age. You could be level 20 or level 60, there is a home here. We just ask that you are an ACTIVE player and try to help with guild missions as we activate them.

Current Buffs you gain for joining us:
All Accuracy +5

All AP +5

Max HP +100

Damage Reduction +5

Gathering Level +3

Fishing Level +3

Trade Item Protection +50%

Siege Weapon Damage Reduction 50%

We aren't looking to be a "top 10 master epic PvP guild that's better than 'x' Guild". We are simply looking to have a decent time in the game.

Edited by Rok_Klimer

I sent an xbox message but my husband and I are interested too. Wanted to chat with someone first to ask some questions but otherwise we are intrigued!

Hello, I’m a sorceress life skills pvp and trying to do the whole game mostly life skills but won’t have a problem with guild wars, I will be putting a lot of hrs into BDO