Rok_Klimer

[XBOX NA] Rogues_Gallery, a Casual & laid back Guild (New Post)

Hi I'm fairly new to this game but very active playing 5 days a week from Australia (don't even know if that is EU server ) got to Lvl 56 mainly grinding and Questing but i feel i need to join a good guild to get the max experience this game has to offer, i read most of the other guilds , and I'm most drawn to your guild my game tag in game is Dukenes , and I would like to know if I could join your guild , I have no idea what the next steps are to actually join , also when i look at my player online in game it looks like I have a guild name on top but I have no idea how that could be since i never joined a guild to my knowledge, your help would be greatly appreciated both in explaining how i might have joined a guild without my knowledge and how can i resigned if I'am in fact in this guild ,and of course if you would be so kind as to let me join yours , awaiting for your reply Dukenes  

Looking for a guild I just sold my ps4 and got a Xbox one X and I’m going to be playing black desert I did have a black desert account on ps4 I had a level 57 Lahn and 55 Dragon knight. I’m looking for an active mature guild that is friendly and helpful. I still have many questions about the game. I’m in my 30’s as well