Tyraelmx

Ps4 EU beta error, we want communication!

Seriously. If I'm not gonna get an status update for EU, I'll seriously cancel my pre-order. I feckin hate how they don't communicate even tho they said they'll update us if they can't resolve these problems before beta start. 

Now I'm sitting here almost 2 hours, waiting for them to get their **** together. 

Error ce-34632-8 aswell, check for updates but if you do - u have the latest version. 

21 minutes ago, Tyraelmx said:

Seriously. If I'm not gonna get an status update for EU, I'll seriously cancel my pre-order. I feckin hate how they don't communicate even tho they said they'll update us if they can't resolve these problems before beta start. 

Now I'm sitting here almost 2 hours, waiting for them to get their **** together. 

Error ce-34632-8 aswell, check for updates but if you do - u have the latest version. 

Screenshot_20190809-093817.thumb.jpg.2e494530f90a074ad8980cd2e04a9a65.jpg

I already knew that but it's been 2 hours since release of beta and I still get this exact error even after redowmloading it. Thanks for your help tho. 

All I whish is that they tell us how long it's gonna take to get the client playable. 

Hey all, 

We are currently talking to Sony EU and trying to resolve the issue. Because this isn't an issue on our side, we are constantly in talks with Sony. I would love to keep giving updates, but 

1. policy

2. it would be odd to keep giving updates like "hour 4... no update... hour 5... no update"

Be assured that I will let you guys know as soon as I hear something =] Apologies all around =[

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CM Trent said:

Hey all, 

We are currently talking to Sony EU and trying to resolve the issue. Because this isn't an issue on our side, we are constantly in talks with Sony. I would love to keep giving updates, but 

1. policy

2. it would be odd to keep giving updates like "hour 4... no update... hour 5... no update"

Be assured that I will let you guys know as soon as I hear something =] Apologies all around =[

But can we use the client we already downloaded then? Or do we have to re-download? Also you're talking to Sony, so what's the problem? I mean they gotta figure out something. Can't imagine them saying "uhm, yeah. Problem. Dunno why." 

Aren't there any news at all? 

31 minutes ago, Tyraelmx said:

But can we use the client we already downloaded then? Or do we have to re-download? Also you're talking to Sony, so what's the problem? I mean they gotta figure out something. Can't imagine them saying "uhm, yeah. Problem. Dunno why." 

Aren't there any news at all? 

It's impossible to use the client at the moment. Re-installing it won't change anything, as theoretically the problem comes from the pre-loading of the client. More infos here <---

Also, of course Sony can't (at least I hope so) just say "hm yeah problem dunno why", but keep in mind that the issue is on their side and that they have a very bad reputation about fixing problems quickly, especially when the weekend is near.

Be patient. Play another game, check BDO networks for updates. You can't do anything else for now.

PS : I've heard someone saying that restoring licenses (in the account parameters) worked. I tried and it didn't for me. Give it a try, you never know !

8 minutes ago, sixstrings said:

PS : I've heard someone saying that restoring licenses (in the account parameters) worked. I tried and it didn't for me. Give it a try, you never know !

Tried that a few hours ago, didn't work for me...

Vetting process for game updates has always been a problem for every editor on the PSN; resulting in big delays for MMO games (TESO for example, or Warframe )

3 minutes ago, Amrael said:

Vetting process for game updates has always been a problem for every editor on the PSN; resulting in big delays for MMO games (TESO for example, or Warframe )

Yup, totally true. It feels like Sony are not big fans of MMOs or big and ambitious online features. Which is a shame when you pay that much for their servers. I hope this will change in the future. I hope... as much as I doubt.

5 minutes ago, Amrael said:

Didn't work for me either, sadly. 

I really hate how Sony is just quiet af saying nothing at all. 

5 minutes ago, Mary69Jane said:

How to play BDO if you got an error:

1) create USA PSN account, add it on your console

2) search and download the game in USA store

I'd really love to do that but this way I won't get the event rewards for my main account which includes nice things. 

3 minutes ago, Tyraelmx said:

I'd really love to do that but this way I won't get the event rewards for my main account which includes nice things. 

Im pretty sure you can't get it anyway because SONY will fix the problem maybe when beta ends XD

Just now, Mary69Jane said:

Im pretty sure you can't get it anyway because SONY will fix the problem maybe when beta ends XD

And that's exactly why I'm so upset. :(

11 minutes ago, Mary69Jane said:

Yup, that's why I'm already playing something else while waiting for a fix. If nothing happens by the end of the beta, I'll log in through my US account. I don't care about cosmetics anyway so rewarded or not, I'll be happy anyway.

2 minutes ago, desieze said:

lol almost 8 hours of release and still no fix?

Exactly. And it's now 5 hours from where we got an status update the last time. 

17 minutes ago, Tyraelmx said:

Exactly. And it's now 5 hours from where we got an status update the last time. 

If this was my company and my Beta I'd be all over updates, even if hourly to apologise and let us know they're still waiting on Sony, to them it probably seems pointless but as a customer it stops you feeling forgotten. This is the time they should be on top of communication, if they're not bothered now I hate to think of the level of care we'd get once they have our cash! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Bloodmyth said:

If this was my company and my Beta I'd be all over updates, even if hourly to apologise and let us know they're still waiting on Sony, to them it probably seems pointless but as a customer it stops you feeling forgotten. This is the time they should be on top of communication, if they're not bothered now I hate to think of the level of care we'd get once they have our cash! 

Yup, completely agreed. Somehow I want to cancel my pre-order but on the flip side I wanna play it so badly. 

It's Def. The worst communication I ever seen since no man's buy. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bloodmyth said:

yeah and a great way to lose custumers,people who are canceling their pre-orders

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, desieze said:

yeah and a great way to lose custumers,people who are canceling their pre-orders

I mean like I understand this reaction. It's all their fault. 

Beta is a test, anything done in this is deleted their is 2 rewards that carry over for actual stuff done. Just chill let them work updates will come when they have news

• Like 1

Hey everyone, 

Seeing this catch some ground again so here we go:

At the moment, we still haven't heard back from Sony EU about a fix. We have been constantly reaching out and once we have an established ETA, I will let you know through the announcements section. 

As to why we cannot disclose the conversations with Sony, it is company policy from both companies. 

I'm sorry that you guys have been waiting, please do bear with us. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, CM Trent said:

Hey everyone, 

Seeing this catch some ground again so here we go:

At the moment, we still haven't heard back from Sony EU about a fix. We have been constantly reaching out and once we have an established ETA, I will let you know through the announcements section. 

As to why we cannot disclose the conversations with Sony, it is company policy from both companies. 

I'm sorry that you guys have been waiting, please do bear with us. 

Could u tell us some Infos about the whole process? Also do u guys internal think that they're gonna fix it today? Will there be some kind of Compensattion I. E. Beta lasts longer, pearls, ingame items? What about the pet from the fishing event? Many of us wanted this, are we getting it? 

8 minutes ago, Tyraelmx said:

Could u tell us some Infos about the whole process? Also do u guys internal think that they're gonna fix it today? Will there be some kind of Compensattion I. E. Beta lasts longer, pearls, ingame items? What about the pet from the fishing event? Many of us wanted this, are we getting it? 

i dont think they gonna compensate us because the main problem lays by sony

1 minute ago, desieze said:

i dont think they gonna compensate us because the main problem lays by sony

They could've tested this before beta tho. It's not like We were getting this error just since today