Aiden_Peace

Bypass EU Beta Sony glitch

https://youtu.be/D2UDKmLTqUg

I found a way to bypass Sony glitch, i dunno if i can share this type of content here im sorry if i did something wrong, im just trying to help everyone play black desert

And btw its not devs fault.. they are trying to help everyone and im reading stupid things like "im gonna refund my preorder" its not devs fault. Its Sony fault, think about refund your PS4 or not buy PS5. Hold tight devs. Sorry for my bad english its not my main leanguage :(

**11:35 Edit

doing various tests I found a better method to Bypass the Bug. simply go into settings and remove the internet connection, restart the ps4 and as soon as you can start black desert, when you are in the menu, reactivate the internet connection from the settings
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aiden_Peace said:

**11:35 Edit

doing various tests I found a better method to Bypass the Bug. simply go into settings and remove the internet connection, restart the ps4 and as soon as you can start black desert, when you are in the menu, reactivate the internet connection from the settings

Thanks for your work but nothing of this works for me :(

Make sure your first account its not set as primary console, and you need a second one as your primary and with the second one go into store and purchase Black desert beta

On 8/10/2019 at 2:33 PM, OKAYIGETITNOW said:

Haha that hilarious they can't even get the beta access right! Just a sign of things to come so I wouldn't worry too much lol

They haven't got anything right since the launch of the xbox version.... like scamming us all by saying T8s are in the game taking our money then saying opps it's not in the game.... our bad.

That's fraud and illegal.