Azuki

First Day of Fall

5 hours ago, xXxNirvanoxXx said:

It makes me sad when I see this prediction 😥

https://www.releases.com/p/black-desert-online/-/us

BDO.jpg

'IF' this has some Truth to this. i just want to say. Never Have i Ever been so Trolled so hard until PA has lead me to believe BD was going to be 2018 release.

oh well by the time 2019 rolls around, depending on when Bless unleashed releases. dont think ill have intrest in BD. The Division 2 is a 2019 release.

6 minutes ago, Nashtalia said:

'IF' this has some Truth to this. i just whatant to say. Never Have i Ever been so Trolled so hard until PA has lead me to believe BD was going to be 2018 release.

oh well by the time 2019 rolls around, depending on when Bless unleashed releases. dont think ill have intrest in BD. The Division 2 is a 2019 release.

That's just a bad estimation imo. And i wish these off brand news sites would stop making up release dates and just put tba

39 minutes ago, Nashtalia said:

'IF' this has some Truth to this. i just want to say. Never Have i Ever been so Trolled so hard until PA has lead me to believe BD was going to be 2018 release.

Well, if they yet aren't ready for beta, they cant be ready for release. My bet is on '19 too

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

If they want my money they better release before Ashes of Creation hits Alpha 2 because that's when servers stay up other then patches til launch and I paid quite a bit of money to get in on that action

PA is literally laughing at all the future players I think we deserve a real publication about the thought they have about the game and not giving false hope or a resounding silence

1 hour ago, Suso90 said:

PA is literally laughing at all the future players I think we deserve a real publication about the thought they have about the game and not giving false hope or a resounding silence

They don't care 😛

We do not care because with the mobile version they raise more than enough and now their future will be to squeeze the eve

Hey, this post was just to be happy its fall. Lets all be optimistic.

Edited by Azuki
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Azuki said:

Hey, this post was just to be happy its fall. Lets all be optimistic.

While I understand what you're saying, that's difficult to do. Please don't take this wrong but can you explain why everyone should be optimistic? Optimism is typically based on facts and the facts in this case are not great. There's optimism, realism and pessimism. I'd like to think I currently land in the realism category.

I was optimistic for 1st qtr 2018, I was optimistic for 1st half of 2018, I was optimistic for "summerish", I was optimistic for E3, and the entire time I was optimistic that they'd give us info ...but to be honest, I'm really struggling to be optimistic about this fall. I really really need you or someone to give me a new reason to be optimistic because I haven't seen it from PA.

Can you help us out @[CM] Simon?

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 5

Azuki debe ser realista, no patético, no es mi problema que quieras casarte con PA. Solo necesito una conferencia de prensa de alguien que sepa lo que pasa, no el silencio sobre algo que debería salir hace muchos meses.

Estoy contento con mi vida, pero eso no significa que no necesitemos respuestas

Edited by Suso90
  • Like 2

@Jammer480 I'm optimistic bc they're actually saying its happening and its only a couple days into fall and people are expecting them release info already. I'm happy that they're at least putting videos out.

I'm just saying people don't have be say something in every single post that's put up. Its nothing wrong with it to a point. Id prefer if people would go make there own post about how they feel.

• Like 3

@Suso90 I dont speak spanish so i used google. No i dont wanna marry pa, im just not gonna whine about something thats not gonna happen till theyre ready. Not us. 

Some of us have been here since march trying to get info. We understand your pain

Edited by Azuki
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

While I understand what you're saying, that's difficult to do. Please don't take this wrong but can you explain why everyone should be optimistic? Optimism is typically based on facts and the facts in this case are not great. There's optimism, realism and pessimism. I'd like to think I currently land in the realism category.

I was optimistic for 1st qtr 2018, I was optimistic for 1st half of 2018, I was optimistic for "summerish", I was optimistic for E3, and the entire time I was optimistic that they'd give us info ...but to be honest, I'm really struggling to be optimistic about this fall. I really really need you or someone to give me a new reason to be optimistic because I haven't seen it from PA.

Yeah, the worst thing is really delaying the game at latest possible moment, without any explanation or what-so-ever.

I didn't think that the overall attitude towards PA can fall beyond neutral level that quickly

I'm here since day 0 of the public forum where ever for that is the forum and the video lol 1 every month or several weeks with the duration they have you can do 50 in a day of work jiji literally laugh at us you do not have to thank a job terrible PA but you will know what you want not what most players want

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Cm. Simon 

LAST VISITED

Friday at 05:54 AM. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

2c0fsk.jpg.2385e4a93451942c599a33e5705fe3a5.jpg

pearl-abyss-y-u-lie-to-us.jpg

FB_IMG_1535132825809.jpg

Edited by Kofejaba
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Kofejaba said:

Cm. Simon 

LAST VISITED

Friday at 05:54 AM. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

2c0fsk.jpg.2385e4a93451942c599a33e5705fe3a5.jpg

pearl-abyss-y-u-lie-to-us.jpg

FB_IMG_1535132825809.jpg

You’re the most annoying person ever.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

agreed ... 

and is that 2019 release date fake or 100% legit as I'm now confused 

19 minutes ago, Astolti said:

agreed ... 

and is that 2019 release date fake or 100% legit as I'm now confused 

It's not 100% legit but the way things are looking, it's probably not fake either.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

I do not hide my anger, I am angry that I have to wait so long, and they have holidays ... and they do not care

20 minutes ago, Kofejaba said:

I do not hide my anger, I am angry that I have to wait so long, and they have holidays ... and they do not care

Well deal with it. Everyone has to wait, you don’t see everybody on here being a big baby and shitposting in almost every thread. Make your own thread if you just want to post dumb memes. Don’t flood actual good questions with nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Kofejaba said:

They get holidays just like we all do. And we can say how frustrated we are waiting but unless we're Microsoft it wont make a difference.

12 hours ago, Kofejaba said:

nothin said justifies the constant spam your doin. how many times do the same pics need to be posted? do u honestly think postin them in every single thread will make they release the info u want faster? use ur brain buddy. chillax.

1 hour ago, numnutz2005 said:

nothin said justifies the constant spam your doin. how many times do the same pics need to be posted? do u honestly think postin them in every single thread will make they release the info u want faster? use ur brain buddy. chillax.

I already put this dude on my ignore users list. Problem solved 

2 hours ago, CubicVariable42 said:

I already put this dude on my ignore users list. Problem solved 

oh good idea lol. he pops up on twitter and facebook postin the same thing over and over again too i think so you should block him there too. these people r gettin more and more demandin and less reasonable. it shouldnt be hard to understand that they dont have to release a game at all. they need to be glad they r gettin a game at all based on the stuff they are posting.

• Like 1

Yo entiendo que un juego de tal envergadura como BDX lleve su tiempo, eso no me molesta en absoluto. Pero también creo que PA debe ser un poco mas consiente de su comunidad, si quieren que su juego triunfe en Xbox.

• Like 2