Kinesis

Character movement

I’m not sure if this is an issue on other platforms or not but I will explain anyways.

Character movement feels pretty stiff, moving side to side or diagonally just doesn’t feel right and feels rough and off.

I wish to see this get checked or a slight overhaul to make it feel smooth.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SoloTyrant said:

The movement feels better than any MMO I have played on PS4 including Tera, ESO, Neverwinter, and Skyforge.

I’ve played those, it’s probably because I’m not used to the movement in the game yet as I was accustomed to the movement in those. 

But still, like I said originally, the slight movement feels sorta stiff.

5 hours ago, Kinesis said:

I’ve played those, it’s probably because I’m not used to the movement in the game yet as I was accustomed to the movement in those. 

But still, like I said originally, the slight movement feels sorta stiff.

Saying this game is stiff when you're used to the Skyforge and Neverwinter is strange. Coming from them this game should feel smooth as silk.

5 minutes ago, SoloTyrant said:

Saying this game is stiff when you're used to the Skyforge and Neverwinter is strange. Coming from them this game should feel smooth as silk.

Well, I should’ve specified that I did play those game but skyforge and neverwinter are the ones that I’ve only played for a couple weeks before stopping. While eso and Tera are the games that I’m currently playing and have been on those games for years.