Sign in to follow this  
Snowdemon1833

Mouse and keyboard support

Hey was wondering when y’all gonna add mouse and keyboard support for Xbox one? That would be my suggestions to make the chatting on the game and playing it would be way better.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Snowdemon1833 said:

Hey was wondering when y’all gonna add mouse and keyboard support for Xbox one? That would be my suggestions to make the chatting on the game and playing it would be way better.

Keyboard works only for chatting. That’s it. PA confirmed that there will be no other support for console versions. Too much time and researches have been invested to create new UI and controls from scratch.

• Like 1

They have said in stream many times the response time between kb&m bd controller are to big of  difference for them to add such support unfortunately 

This makes it quite difficult to aim with classes that require you to aim. Such as Musa. A joystick makes it quite difficult to aim. Many people say to go to PC but most of us have a Console for the reason that we can’t afford a pc good enough to run BDO. I’m also certain everyone has access to their mouse and keyboard if they don’t they can buy one for 12$ if they really want to play on par with everyone else.

5 hours ago, Koracknios said:

This makes it quite difficult to aim with classes that require you to aim. Such as Musa. A joystick makes it quite difficult to aim. Many people say to go to PC but most of us have a Console for the reason that we can’t afford a pc good enough to run BDO. I’m also certain everyone has access to their mouse and keyboard if they don’t they can buy one for 12$ if they really want to play on par with everyone else.

Go play PC. As simple as that. Everyone will tell you this so don’t be surprised. 

This is console version of the game. Stop bragging about K+M. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Koracknios said:

It will never happen, also there would be a huge disadvantage for console users to play against k+m users. Also pcs bdo requirements has been lowered so it can be played on most normal category pcs. Ofc not in highest graphical settings but if consider that Xbox has lowered graphics, and even on Xbox one X it laggs and can't run it properly, then we get the result that for one X price u can have a pc that runs it better then the X.

Edited by Tyraer
  • Haha 1

On 8/12/2019 at 2:30 PM, Snowdemon1833 said:

least i am not the only one on here want mouse and keyboard people are scared of mouse and keyboard they will bring up million excuses for it won't happen..