Jump to content
Darkthunder158

I think i figured out the period where bdo is going to release

Recommended Posts

There are very good people with the controller, the kym is better for shooting games but does not want to say that the controller can not win them, just like you do not play everything with kym and there are games that control you have a better experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clan optic of call of duty are very good with driver I do not think that in duty pc there are better you do not have the reason bro and could continue for a month

And sorry for sepan me spain and use transleitor

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Nattzz said:

Again with the slippery slopes and ridiculous comparisons. Are you just trolling now?

Facts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just want to say, good luck on anyones' sanity waiting fer this game. my (Assassins Creed) Odysessy unlocks in 17 hours.ūüėč

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nashtalia said:

Just want to say, good luck on anyones' sanity waiting fer this game. my (Assassins Creed) Odysessy unlocks in 17 hours.ūüėč

This one wont release anytime soon anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Beond @Jaronking All that time they put into the controller layout would be wasted. I do not see them adding KB&M support, nor would I like that. I play xbox with a controller not KB&M. Plus, PvP would be ruined. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's nice that they are going to support mouse and keyboard options too.  It's always good to have options.  I love my XBox Controllers, but for long chat conversations via text in game a real keyboard would be nice.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, BigSarge said:

Creo que es bueno que también sean compatibles con las opciones del mouse y el teclado. Siempre es bueno tener opciones. Me encantan mis Controladores XBox, pero para conversaciones largas a través del texto en el juego, un teclado real sería bueno.  

Estoy de acuerdo con esto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BigSarge said:

I think it's nice that they are going to support mouse and keyboard options too.  It's always good to have options.  I love my XBox Controllers, but for long chat conversations via text in game a real keyboard would be nice.  

As of recent comment kb&m wont be supported playing wise on xbox. Its a big deal bc it would cause an imbalance.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can understand that I suppose.  I've played alot of cross platform games in the past and PC always seems to have the advantage, especially cross platform Fortnite.  But why would Xbox go to all the trouble to start using it and partnering with Razer to make peripherals if games won't let people use it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/26/2018 at 5:28 PM, Beond said:

Don't get me wrong I love console a lot more than PC but...

Cheaper yes but not for long, new graphics card all the time no ive had a gaming PC for 4 almost 5 years still runs over 100 fps even in 4k on max settings. original xbox came out in nov 2013 and xbox one x nov 2017 4 years & now next gen is 2020 or sooner so at most 3 years and microsoft is making the payment plans now for xboxes soon consoles will be like phones get a new one every year and it won't be cheaper anymore.

Sure you can play relaxed in your chair on a big tv but you will be at a huge disadvantage by someone using a monitor and kbm this is not good for the community and should be getting riots in the streets.

well for 1 thing the orginal xbox didn't come out in nov 2013 it was on nov 15, 2001, xbox 360 was  nov 2005 the xbox one nov 22nd, 2013   being i still have the orginal xbox  that only came with a wired controller.   then it was the xbox one S and xbox one X in 2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ace54858 said:

well for 1 thing the orginal xbox didn't come out in nov 2013 it was on nov 15, 2001, xbox 360 was  nov 2005 the xbox one nov 22nd, 2013   being i still have the orginal xbox  that only came with a wired controller.   then it was the xbox one S and xbox one X in 2017

The context was original xbox one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ace54858 said:

well for 1 thing the orginal xbox didn't come out in nov 2013 it was on nov 15, 2001, xbox 360 was  nov 2005 the xbox one nov 22nd, 2013   being i still have the orginal xbox  that only came with a wired controller.   then it was the xbox one S and xbox one X in 2017

I hope you're joking because if you seriously thought I meant that you are a small minded peasant 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we're basically halfway thru October with some signs of a beta or but not much for a release date... How many people here still confident about what @[CM] Simon said about the game releasing this year? Or do you think they had a set back? Just curious on your thoughts...not fishin' fer bitchin'...

Imo, it's still very possible but  just doesn't feel likely...

Edit: I don't do polls as people should be willing to own up to their opinions

Edited by Jammer480

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

So we're basically halfway thru October with some signs of a beta or but not much for a release date... How many people here still confident about what @[CM] Simon said about the game releasing this year? Or do you think they had a set back? Just curious on your thoughts...not fishin' fer bitchin'...

Imo, it's still very possible but  just doesn't feel likely...

Edit: I don't do polls as people should be willing to own up to their opinions

I would like to hear about how the tests went that they just had, I think if we knew if the game performed well during that it’d Be a lot easier for us to tell if a set back is going to happen. Of course just speculation. But I am somewhat hopeful because we are getting gameplay videos now and dev notes every other week. Maybe I’m just too hopeful though. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ayumii_Katsumii said:

I would like to hear about how the tests went that they just had, I think if we knew if the game performed well during that it’d Be a lot easier for us to tell if a set back is going to happen. Of course just speculation. But I am somewhat hopeful because we are getting gameplay videos now and dev notes every other week. Maybe I’m just too hopeful though. 

For sure, hearing how the tests performed would be a huge help. People that know better how PA operates might see signs that are harder for others(like me) to see. And I don't think one can really be too hopeful tho, imo that essentially comes down to personality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe the game will ‚Äúlaunch‚Ä̬†in January. Here‚Äôs why. I believe the game will officially launch in December or very very late November (if everything goes flawlessly) however, the game won‚Äôt fully launch as a PC equivelent until January. Now, what I mean by that is that in January, I think¬†the first update will come out. That update would release Tamer, and a zone (and maybe awakenings?) So, it would effectively make the game equivelent to launch on PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

For sure, hearing how the tests performed would be a huge help. People that know better how PA operates might see signs that are harder for others(like me) to see. And I don't think one can really be too hopeful tho, imo that essentially comes down to personality.

Hopefully we find out how the previous test went and when the next round of them will be. And I’d say after like 2-3 more a beta would be nice. Hopefully end of October/beginning of November we have a beta, and maybe it’ll run for a week..give us time to try different classes and such report any problems and then I’d like to see the game launch end of November/beginning-mid December that gives them a month to fix any bugs or problems. But that’s if we get beta soon. I’d say if we don’t get a beta by mid November it’ll be next year we see the game launch. But that’s my opinion :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

So we're basically halfway thru October with some signs of a beta or but not much for a release date... How many people here still confident about what @[CM] Simon said about the game releasing this year? Or do you think they had a set back? Just curious on your thoughts...not fishin' fer bitchin'...

Imo, it's still very possible but  just doesn't feel likely...

Edit: I don't do polls as people should be willing to own up to their opinions

From how I see it they've gotten into testing stage with a closed group that'll slowly expand which looks like progression towards the release. More likely than not all the core gameplay is there already and now they are just working towards server stability, bug fixes and marketing?? 

I'm still hopeful for a release this year my guess as to when is roughly between November 15th to December 15th that way the big releases of this year have all passed. Although I'm fairly optimistic so I guess we'll just have to see what happens. As for them having set backs I wouldn't doubt that they had at least one or two considering they did completely redo the UI alongside combat for the controller. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dova said:

From how I see it they've gotten into testing stage with a closed group that'll slowly expand which looks like progression towards the release. More likely than not all the core gameplay is there already and now they are just working towards server stability, bug fixes and marketing?? 

I'm still hopeful for a release this year my guess as to when is roughly between November 15th to December 15th that way the big releases of this year have all passed. Although I'm fairly optimistic so I guess we'll just have to see what happens. As for them having set backs I wouldn't doubt that they had at least one or two considering they did completely redo the UI alongside combat for the controller. 

sounds about right. based on what they posted about the small beta they did it looks like it didnt even make it out of the country. i of course could be wrong but every testerthey took a pic of was asian lol. it felt like they were givin it to employees (which they confirmed) but when simon said another small select few i assumed it was friends of employees or people related to the pc version. again idk and not much info was posted to sway my assumptions so its all i have at this point lol.

one thing we can all agree on is the fact that it playin on a non dev console is surely a big step in the right direction. we may not have a lot of different info but thats a pretty large chunk. gotta stay positive right??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, numnutz2005 said:

sounds about right. based on what they posted about the small beta they did it looks like it didnt even make it out of the country. i of course could be wrong but every testerthey took a pic of was asian lol. it felt like they were givin it to employees (which they confirmed) but when simon said another small select few i assumed it was friends of employees or people related to the pc version. again idk and not much info was posted to sway my assumptions so its all i have at this point lol.

one thing we can all agree on is the fact that it playin on a non dev console is surely a big step in the right direction. we may not have a lot of different info but thats a pretty large chunk. gotta stay positive right??

I guess that's one of my concerns... once they open up to large scale testing, potentially from multiple countries, how will the game and servers respond and will there be sufficient time to fix and still release this year?  It's really anyone's guess at this point.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

I guess that's one of my concerns... once they open up to large scale testing, potentially from multiple countries, how will the game and servers respond and will there be sufficient time to fix and still release this year?  It's really anyone's guess at this point.

I honestly hope and believe it’ll release on the 19th of December. Which would mean the closed beta could take place on the 22nd-26th of this month, open beta would happen the week after, and the rest of November would be tweaks and changes. So, I think the game could honestly release  December unless the beta is a massive flop, then maybe early January.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

So we're basically halfway thru October with some signs of a beta or but not much for a release date... How many people here still confident about what @[CM] Simon said about the game releasing this year? Or do you think they had a set back? Just curious on your thoughts...not fishin' fer bitchin'...

Imo, it's still very possible but  just doesn't feel likely...

Edit: I don't do polls as people should be willing to own up to their opinions

Well, I didn't see that comming when first closed beta was only for employees.

Then Simon avoid all afk life skills posts like fire, so I guess there's no progression in this topic either. 

My bet is somewhere near summer next year for the release. 

 

Edited by Daniel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×