Shockelite

Lower quest level requirements

Posted (edited)

Quest level requirements should cap at 49. I’m trying to complete each towns quests on my level 49 and sadly some are not available due to level requirements. I have pretty decent gear and shouldn’t have any issues with quests 56+.

Edit: Was able to pick the missing quests on my alt and complete on my 49.

Edited by Shockelite
Workaround

11 minutes ago, Shockelite said:

Quest level requirements should cap at 49. I’m trying to complete each towns quests on my level 49 and sadly some are not available due to level requirements. I have pretty decent gear and shouldn’t have any issues with quests 56+.

The level boundaries are built due to this reason.  Crybabies do not enjoy full aspect of the game. GIT GUD and go to lvl 62

Never hurts to ask, really enjoying bdo just questing and getting into the lore of the game and take in the amount of detail they put into level design. It’s nice not having to looking over my shoulder every few seconds for possible “threats” while getting immersed. To each their own. 

Unless u are getting node camped at pirates dying in bdo is really a issue staying 49 will lock u out of at least 60% of the game. There isn't anyone I heard about randomly killing in the normal servers either.