Sign in to follow this  
viper1745

Trading

Option to trade and mail items and in-game currency to a friend or family member that playing this game or a guild member...

PC has been around for years. Only player to player trade on there is small stuff like health pots and green food.  Too much room for exploits and disadvantages with p2p trading.

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 8/24/2019 at 6:27 PM, AlreadyDead said:

PC has been around for years. Only player to player trade on there is small stuff like health pots and green food.  Too much room for exploits and disadvantages with p2p trading.

if that the case then tell me why Tera Online,  Archage, Rift, World of Warcraft etc... have option to peer-2-peer trading i never once see anyone exploit it in any of those games as long i have play them i would like to hear yours or who ever excuse for not have this option

Edited by viper1745
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, viper1745 said:

if that the case then tell me why Tera Online,  Archage, Rift, World of Warcraft etc... have option to peer-2-peer trading i never once see anyone exploit it in any of those games as long i have play them i would like to hear yours or who ever excuse for not have this option

I’ve exploited the trade system in world of Warcraft plenty. Spent around IRL money and bought gold off a website (was a lot cheaper and faster than buying the tokens and selling them on the AH). While it is considered a violation of their TOS there really isn’t a way for them to prove that it was. This is the reason that PA does not have the trading system (although I’ve heard that on PC they can trade potions and other misc. items, which I guess could be exploited to give money as well if you were to trade enough of them)

Edited by Downtain

7 hours ago, Downtain said:

although I’ve heard that on PC they can trade potions and other misc. items, which I guess could be exploited to give money as well if you were to trade enough of them

Yes and no. While you are able to trade green elixirs, green food and health pots. You aren't able to sell the traded goods as they become bound upon trading. So unless you accept beer as a form of currency...

11 hours ago, Downtain said:

I’ve exploited the trade system in world of Warcraft plenty. Spent around IRL money and bought gold off a website (was a lot cheaper and faster than buying the tokens and selling them on the AH). While it is considered a violation of their TOS there really isn’t a way for them to prove that it was. This is the reason that PA does not have the trading system (although I’ve heard that on PC they can trade potions and other misc. items, which I guess could be exploited to give money as well if you were to trade enough of them)

some how i having a hard time believe that... But ok  lol

COOLSTORY.jpg

1 hour ago, viper1745 said:

some how i having a hard time believe that... But ok  lol

COOLSTORY.jpg

If only we had something that could look up information by typing it in...