The fact that tamer is still not around... 

If i could stick my middle finger up any harder, it would start to bend backwards. 

You had me super hyped at the beginning, i even got a few classes to 50+ while waiting.. but...

You out here acting like EA, just rename this **** fallout because you obviously Thought releasing NEW classes before the OLD was a smooth move.

Block this post cuzzzz i will definitely spread hate. Haven’t played in months anddd Yall not getting a damn cent from me. PC black desert is a great game but this!?, this should be put on xbox game pass with all the other terminally ill games... 

PS...... oh wait, it already is.. 

Omae Wa Moe Shindeiru

Straight up disrespectful🤦🏽‍♂️👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🤢🤮

• Haha 1

Go play on PC man. Getting tired of PC players whining every update because whatever they been waiting on isn't here yet. So go to the version that already has everything, problem solved.

• Like 1

If you “tired” then be tired enough to not post how you feel.. I'm tired of people speaking about something that they don’t care about, but then care enough to say something. If it don’t concern you, then don’t consider yourself valid on this topic.. Not all of us can play on PC

#TamerLivesMatter 

lol yall make me 🤢🤮👀

Yo guys chill.

He is right in one thing, we clearly get updates slower then on PC. Example: Shai had several updates, awakening and awa updates already too. Here we received so far one lol thing. 

Pc has regular weekly updates, fixed, we often do get only pearl items.

Also the most wanted classes are released first. Orc everyone wanted that long range god mode monkey.

My fault homie and you right. I didn’t come here to fight the player base. Pretty much I consider tamer one of the core classes.

warrior, ranger,  sorc, zerker, valk, TAMER and so on. Now any normal person would simply expect the game to follow suit, because whats a dragonballz game without goku, gohan, vegeta, trunks and so on... whats a naruto game without naruto, sasuke, kakashi and soo on... cant imagine waiting for content that should be there from the start. Yea, my first post on this site was all fire and pitch forks but it doesn’t change the fact that a lot of us was cheated and moved to the back of the line... or at least, that is how i feel. 

What if MK came out, without subzero or scorpion? How about a dead or alive game without kasumi or ayane? I know it sounds redundant by now but im speaking facts..

*drops* 🎤 

Hes got a good point. Some of us dropped a c note at launch expecting what it said: "Black Desert on Xbox". Then we were blindsided by six base classes.

We stuck it out cause we were promised "soon", and it looked to be true after the lahn, striker, dk, musa release... but then we got shai which we didnt ask for. And even then it was months later. Now we seen ninja, and an archer in the month afterwards, and its just old.

I appreciate the content updates, really. But 80% of your player base gets rocked by baby gargs so kamasylve wasnt yet a necessity. The other classes however, are long overdue.

Gimme my mystic. And his tamer. And their valk. Etc, etc.

5 hours ago, Hedonist_Jester said:

Gimme my mystic. And his tamer. And their valk. Etc, etc.

Of all the things PA needs to desperately address in this game, I can't think of anything less important than rushing these 3 classes that are already on the gd roadmap

you're going to get your broken / fringe / weirdo classes soon enough chill

On 8/14/2019 at 5:22 PM, NoOne said:

The fact that tamer is still not around... 

If i could stick my middle finger up any harder, it would start to bend backwards. 

You had me super hyped at the beginning, i even got a few classes to 50+ while waiting.. but...

You out here acting like EA, just rename this **** fallout because you obviously Thought releasing NEW classes before the OLD was a smooth move.

Block this post cuzzzz i will definitely spread hate. Haven’t played in months anddd Yall not getting a damn cent from me. PC black desert is a great game but this!?, this should be put on xbox game pass with all the other terminally ill games... 

PS...... oh wait, it already is.. 

Omae Wa Moe Shindeiru

Straight up disrespectful🤦🏽‍♂️👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🤢🤮

FYI black desert was removed from xbox gamepass... that's how bad it was 😂 they got greedy and removed it so they can then sell it to people once they gave them a trial of the game through gamepass....

Nice little scam they did there. Yet people still defend the company.... pure greed it's all this company is.

You know what this is about, we should of been had em. @Roots take ya roadmap and shove it. I gots no chill, but like i said im not here to fight the player base..

I have the right to be tight.. I'm pissed at how they lured me in annnnnd then never gave me the class i bought the game for. Like i said i still played, i still level other characters to 50+.. i still bought vip packs, outfits, and so on. I still showed PA love even tho what should of been there from the  start wasn’t.. nah I'm not gonna be quiet 🤐 

on the xbox, they should of said something about new class release order but, they did not. I was lead to believe i was getting something i did not. I stayed for a couple of months thinking i was gonna get something i did not. What i got was NEW content before the OLD. Lol i hope this isn’t a trend.. i bet the new street fighter will come out and 6 months after release they will have 5$ paid dlc’s for Ryu and Akuma🤯🤢🤮 next blazeblue game gonna come out, without noel and tsubaki lol i could go on forever. You know this not right.  I could see if i was “crying” for a “NEW” class released on pc.. id have to wait for that right? Lol not in this case,.. wait, is this the twilight zone? New name change from PA to TZ. You got my vote👏🏽

*drops* 🎤

Tamer is coming until end of this year so why are u so pissed?  And it's not a 5 € dlc it's for "free" (yeah I know. Need a Charakter coupon or delete an alt). Tamer is most likely the first class of the missing because she is the last char without a counter part ( I mean maehwa /musa, valk/warrior, kunoichi/ninja, mystique/ striker)

Man PA don't owe you jack. Sucks for you if you can't go back to PC but how you gonna throw a temper tantrum just because you're not getting exactly what you want? They can't just copy paste PC code to xbox, come back when your class comes out. I rather get them to fix some stuff like lag at node wars than cater to impatient PC players who think they deserve everything right now. 

And didn't they do a poll to see what classes people wanted first? Where were you then?

Edited by justfaded
  • Like 1

Actually, BDO is not mac. Its windows pc, which compiles down to ih, whether its C#, or what have you. Laymans terms, they CAN pretty much cut and paste code. It will just need tweaked afterwards for xbox multiplayer, UI, existing content, etc.

This made even easier for classes that share skill templates. The doods not wrong.

20 hours ago, Prometheus said:

FYI black desert was removed from xbox gamepass... that's how bad it was 😂 they got greedy and removed it so they can then sell it to people once they gave them a trial of the game through gamepass....

Nice little scam they did there. Yet people still defend the company.... pure greed it's all this company is.

Wrong I'm playing it on xbox gamepass right now

@justfaded homie sounds like platform racist. Anyways it doesn’t have anything to do with node wars.. you speak as if you understand the development process or have been apart of something yourself.

this is base content we talking about from like 5yrs ago.... before awakening, before you could even past lvl 50, way before the first world boss.. way before a good chunk of content you’ve already got, we had tamer.

@Nimrod you must understand that, 8months for a character that should of been out from the start is way too long right? “Lets just drop bulbasaur, squirtle and leave out charzard”....right? If i would have known, id be playing then and not be on here talking smack now. I do take partial blame, i could have done research... but they also could have done a better job letting people know. Some simple communication could have saved a lot of “PC” players @justfaded (tho myself, i main xbox), some frustration. 

I feel like they made a money move, sounds to me like they needed it ya know, with being terminally ill  and all 😷 on gamepass. lol it was a good move i bet a lot of people will spend cash on that new GOD MODE EVERYTHING ARCHER lol but that was disrespectful to players waiting Nicely.  Yall make me 🤒🤢🤮

They went out and changed the “starter deck” new players? Most likely unaffected, why? Because their new. Older players most likely took a hit when they realized that their ace was missing... lol u not allowed to say anything tho, cuz lol they need to fix node wars. Oh? You said something? Here comes @justfaded lol “damn frogs 🐸 you”ll regret the day you were born” ( just change frogs to PC players tho)

Man it's 100 percent your fault if you thought they were gonna have all the classes from the beginning. I think I did one google search when I first saw they were gonna have bdo on xbox and went on their site and it said 6 classes available at release in big ass letters right from the beginning. Go look at PS4 release info, same thing over there.

You telling me you bought the game, downloaded it, spent money on the cash shop, leveled some characters, and THEN noticed tamer was missing? And you didn't realize they were gonna stack the release of new classes? No you're just mad they haven't released the class you wanted yet. Sucks for you but if I were you and if that upset me as much as you're upset, I would just come back when they release it. Problem solved. Crying about it and saying the company is so mean and greedy isn't gonna solve anything. Ninja and archer are popular classes, little 13 year girl isn't.

Nah homie, you a 🤡 and you must not be reading lol you talking now just to talk. Shai is smaller than tamer (again another new class) 

but seeing how you obviously not reading i feel no need to justify my post any further. I will however post this just to bump it, Cuz my middle finger strong right now🖕🏾And plz post again and contribute to my post getting bumped. 

Nah im with @NoOne on this one. I currently play both pc and console, and before someone says it, i was not getting rocked on pc and came to xbox. That thought process is so stupid but I digress. Classes are the backbone of this game. Telling someone they dont have a right to be mad because you dont get it, doesnt solve anything either. I for one agree that at least the base classes of bdo should have been released with the game and if they were not ready, then either don't release the game or let them be the next in line classes. Telling someone to play a class that they have no interest in, while waiting on the class they want is asinine. I do agree that there are things they can do to prepare but all that does is push people away. I currently know 25 people that were waiting for a class and about 15 of them no longer even care about the game. That is not an exaggeration. Yes there were polls for what classes people wanted, valk and tamer should not have been in those polls. They should have been released before any other class as they are part of the original roster of classes. No this isnt pc, but bdx comes from the main game on pc, so saying that is irrelevant. Hell at the very least dont release them 1 by 1. The first release was a bundle of classes. So yes his anger is not misplaced, will it do anything, probably not, but he has every right to be upset. This isnt attacking anyone direclty as i wish pc had the gms xbox does, but this guy has a solid point, wether PA owes us anything or not(they dont) but still. 

Edited by oghokage
  • Thanks 1

So much with the this^

I played my zerk while waiting. I bought my pearl shop items. I got to 60. I fought in my node wars. I did everything PA has asked me to do - all feeling like I've been spinning my wheels and wasting my time.

I have a complete set of TET boss gear waiting for the class I wanted to play, and my berserker is a 524 GS lifeskiller. I'm done. I don't want to waste more time on exploring kamasylve. I dont want to dye another god d@#^$d outfit. I dont want to check out succession and learn new ways to NOT play a zerker. I want my main so Im not spinning my wheels.

Came back and expected justfaded to be flaming me again i am honestly done with the guy.. but what did i see? More people who understand. Not “ necroposting” just couldn’t respond and say good looks to @oghokage and @Hedonist_Jester they obviously get it. 🤢🤮 got me out here lvling lahn to 60 grind gear, dropping BIG STACKS of gold bars on decent weps to grind desert nagas for days and days.... By time tamer comes ill be burnt out lol then and only then, they gonna be like “ohhhh get ya tamer to lvl 58 for free boss loot box event”.... time to grind for days again🤢🤮 “hustle everybody, come on chop chop, get to work”  lolol just for that ima go spend in game gold on an outfit for my lahn... not a cent i tell you, not one penny😂

On 8/22/2019 at 6:06 PM, NoOne said:

Came back and expected justfaded to be flaming me again i am honestly done with the guy.. but what did i see? More people who understand. Not “ necroposting” just couldn’t respond and say good looks to @oghokage and @Hedonist_Jester they obviously get it. 🤢🤮 got me out here lvling lahn to 60 grind gear, dropping BIG STACKS of gold bars on decent weps to grind desert nagas for days and days.... By time tamer comes ill be burnt out lol then and only then, they gonna be like “ohhhh get ya tamer to lvl 58 for free boss loot box event”.... time to grind for days again🤢🤮 “hustle everybody, come on chop chop, get to work”  lolol just for that ima go spend in game gold on an outfit for my lahn... not a cent i tell you, not one penny😂

Justfaded is a white knight troll defending this company blindly hoping he gets noticed by them and he can run and tell his mommy hes important.

I gave up hope on this game and company after they scammed me out of ££££ when they lied and said that T8 horses was in the game when really they wasnt.....

This game and company is the worst they dont care about people just money

• Like 1

@Prometheus damnn homie, im sry to hear that. I truly understand how you feel. This game is really different on xbox. PC market was always filled with items,  pearl shop and all. Literally anything you need can be bought with gold.  Definitely a more functional  community.. ppl on xbox seem to care only about gear stats and KoSing others to prove their points. But thats not alll the very aspect of lvling is also different. Ppl don’t understand “rotation” and seem to only care about claiming already claimed areas instead of actively working together towards the real goal “hitting lvl 60”... lvl 59 now and ive been in two grinding parties. (Not including my personal guild) you know what i see when i hit the horse market? Two ppl selling t2 horses lololol for 30k lets not even talk about the breeding market. What about the pearl-shop items?  Its wishlist zone lol what about boss scroll farming so we all get rich together???? 😂 **** is sad man, ppl just killing each other and afk fishing... the fk you need a pvp server when 60% of the playerbase already pking on normal servers lolol did you think they was gonna leave? or are you forcing us to fight by not dropping a pve server for those who wish to not be apart of the childish trolling community.. BDO xbox is filled with gang violence im not afraid to say it.. shoutout to those ppl making pet food and posting it on the market y'all real ones for that. If i ever needed a value pack i got one off the market... nah not on xbox... blessings Off the market.. nah not on xbox... character outfits off the market... nahh not on xbox loloolll yoo i be ranting but this **** serious. They was real good at blocking half of the English language so you can’t server/world chat bully people but failed to stop bullies from farming players all together. Noooo ive never been bullied on xbox orrr pc but what i saw yesterday was disgusting and its sad to even see that type of play style being promoted lol “become your true GTA troll self”

okok im done drops 🎤 now