Daniel

New players to BDO universe

On 5/2/2018 at 2:30 PM, MakeumRage said:

Even without alot of weight, lifeskillers always win the gear race lol. But i thought everyone maxed weight out on there character as soon as they made them? Just me i guessss

you do, however, need a fck ton of storage space for your mats and tools.

Hell, making tools will fill my storage in 1-2 days. plus all the useless **** you hoard as a life skiller in case you'll need it later..

Black desert, Creating hoarding disorders in gamers since 2015.©

On 3/15/2018 at 3:28 PM, Daniel said:

FYI:

If your computer can handle the PC version of the game, there is 7 days trial to test it out :)

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/tryforfree

I own the PC version got in day 1 in NA just never stuck with it made it to late 20s level and fished mostly. That being said I have since sold my Asus rog laptop for an Xbox x and am pumped to play this again but with a better overall grasp.

On 3/17/2018 at 1:19 PM, Daniel said:

xbox will crash at 20 players anyway haha

Don't be so sure. I've seen allot of games with a ton going on and solid fps. Hell Vermintide 2 has 100s of moving enemies, explosions, fire, fx going and still does just fine on the X. I think the game will go through the normal launch day server woes but graphically and gameplay wise I see it looking great and running fine atleast on the X.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daventry said:

Don't be so sure. I've seen allot of games with a ton going on and solid fps. Hell Vermintide 2 has 100s of moving enemies, explosions, fire, fx going and still does just fine on the X. I think the game will go through the normal launch day server woes but graphically and gameplay wise I see it looking great and running fine atleast on the X.

Should be good on X, I meant the oldest one 

Siege that I participate which is the mediah siege. Have like 7 guild participate.  But most of the guild have around 50 from each guild participate. So roughly around 350 player in 1 siege. As long you turn off the skill effect . So that you won't get lost in a fight 

19 hours ago, CalmSecrecy said:

Siege that I participate which is the mediah siege. Have like 7 guild participate.  But most of the guild have around 50 from each guild participate. So roughly around 350 player in 1 siege. As long you turn off the skill effect . So that you won't get lost in a fight 

100 people required in my guild or they get zerker grabbed off a mountain 

Edited by Beond

Anybody wanna help a guy out and tell him how to use my black spirit meter thats been full for over a day now? 

S.o.s  

7 hours ago, Black Panther said:

I think you only have 6 classes to start, PC has all of them.  I'm sure Xbox will get them all eventually. 

What level do you need to be to get the other classes on the PC? Or is it a case of they get them at start but on xbox you need a specific edition? (I played for deluxe edition, not had my purchased content yet so it thinks I am on the standard)

On 3/8/2019 at 2:38 PM, TheDaveStream said:

What level do you need to be to get the other classes on the PC? Or is it a case of they get them at start but on xbox you need a specific edition? (I played for deluxe edition, not had my purchased content yet so it thinks I am on the standard)

Think it will come with updates and your purchased content should be be in the mail just press what would be the start button on the xbox and go to mail and all your content should be there