Daniel

New players to BDO universe

On 5/2/2018 at 2:30 PM, MakeumRage said:

Even without alot of weight, lifeskillers always win the gear race lol. But i thought everyone maxed weight out on there character as soon as they made them? Just me i guessss

you do, however, need a fck ton of storage space for your mats and tools.

Hell, making tools will fill my storage in 1-2 days. plus all the useless **** you hoard as a life skiller in case you'll need it later..

Black desert, Creating hoarding disorders in gamers since 2015.©

On 3/15/2018 at 3:28 PM, Daniel said:

FYI:

If your computer can handle the PC version of the game, there is 7 days trial to test it out :)

https://www.blackdesertonline.com/tryforfree

I own the PC version got in day 1 in NA just never stuck with it made it to late 20s level and fished mostly. That being said I have since sold my Asus rog laptop for an Xbox x and am pumped to play this again but with a better overall grasp.

On 3/17/2018 at 1:19 PM, Daniel said:

xbox will crash at 20 players anyway haha

Don't be so sure. I've seen allot of games with a ton going on and solid fps. Hell Vermintide 2 has 100s of moving enemies, explosions, fire, fx going and still does just fine on the X. I think the game will go through the normal launch day server woes but graphically and gameplay wise I see it looking great and running fine atleast on the X.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daventry said:

Don't be so sure. I've seen allot of games with a ton going on and solid fps. Hell Vermintide 2 has 100s of moving enemies, explosions, fire, fx going and still does just fine on the X. I think the game will go through the normal launch day server woes but graphically and gameplay wise I see it looking great and running fine atleast on the X.

Should be good on X, I meant the oldest one 

Siege that I participate which is the mediah siege. Have like 7 guild participate.  But most of the guild have around 50 from each guild participate. So roughly around 350 player in 1 siege. As long you turn off the skill effect . So that you won't get lost in a fight 

19 hours ago, CalmSecrecy said:

Siege that I participate which is the mediah siege. Have like 7 guild participate.  But most of the guild have around 50 from each guild participate. So roughly around 350 player in 1 siege. As long you turn off the skill effect . So that you won't get lost in a fight 

100 people required in my guild or they get zerker grabbed off a mountain 

Edited by Beond