Maxwell

So what we gonna do about t8 horses?

As many have pointed out, we were told false information based on information GMs perceived to be accurate. I do not know where they got the information from that came to the conclusion "T8 horses are in the game and can be obtained through breeding or exchanging" but I feel its pretty messed up not really reaching out to those affected by this i.e those who've bred t6/t7 horses in hopes of getting something that was impossible to obtain.

On the stream CM trent stated something will be done to rectify this mishap (to put it lightly) but I'm not sure what they can do as many players (myself included) wasted pearls for extra chances at breeding for t8s and even exchanged plenty of horses well worth over 30m a piece in hopes to get another shot at a t8 horse. Many breeders are only going for t8 horses solely to make them a dream horse (by chance) but now they're delayed.

What do you think can be done to rectify the issue that has cost players pearls (real money), silver (exchanging horses), and time that could've been invested elsewhere.

I've spent around £200 trying to get a T8 horse.... only to find out.... it dont exist.... when the website said it existed..... total scam.

But hey... Yiazzy will jump on this thread tell us we are all wrong and defend the game/company blindly and that we dont deserve any compensation....

Just ignore him.... hes a troll and has no clue what hes talking about.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Prometheus said:

I've spent around £200 trying to get a T8 horse.... only to find out.... it dont exist.... when the website said it existed..... total scam.

But hey... Yiazzy will jump on this thread tell us we are all wrong and defend the game/company blindly and that we dont deserve any compensation....

Just ignore him.... hes a troll and has no clue what hes talking about.

Yikes bro I think I spent around that amount too for breed resets and in some cases mount exp and they were adamantly sure that there were t8s in the game. I'm not developer but I'd think it would be pretty easy to check with a game developer to verify that information before continually putting out that kind of misinformation. 

you know you can and have the right to sue any company with false advertisement and you can get your money back. however, there is no proof whatsoever that you spent that money on this particular ingame feature, unless it's a specific item that you can point at being false.. also i don't think PA can get to that extent of extracting exact details of how you spent your pearls.. 

so it will be the good well of the company to compensate you for this, and i hope they do, in a way or another, for your losses and time spent trying to get something that isn't there..

On 8/19/2019 at 7:00 AM, maXmood said:

you know you can and have the right to sue any company with false advertisement and you can get your money back. however, there is no proof whatsoever that you spent that money on this particular ingame feature, unless it's a specific item that you can point at being false.. also i don't think PA can get to that extent of extracting exact details of how you spent your pearls.. 

so it will be the good well of the company to compensate you for this, and i hope they do, in a way or another, for your losses and time spent trying to get something that isn't there..

I'm aware of that but the cost of even trying to take a company even if it were to small claims court would outweigh the money spent. 
If anything I would prefer the following.

Two T8 horses one Male one Female with 10-30 skill change coupons.

1 specialized box that can give me a T8 or a dream horse

give me enough materials to make 10 attempts for each dream horse.

One of these would be welcomed in my opinion with the last being the fairest in my opinion as it'll still cost us $$ to make more attempts.

1 hour ago, Maxwell said:

I'm aware of that but the cost of even trying to take a company even if it were to small claims court would outweigh the money spent. 
If anything I would prefer the following.

Two T8 horses one Male one Female with 10-30 skill change coupons.

1 specialized box that can give me a T8 or a dream horse

give me enough materials to make 10 attempts for each dream horse.

One of these would be welcomed in my opinion with the last being the fairest in my opinion as it'll still cost us $$ to make more attempts.

You dream big on the compensation, won't fault you for that . If they give out anything, most likely come in the form of a t6. 

1 hour ago, Jacs said:

You dream big on the compensation, won't fault you for that . If they give out anything, most likely come in the form of a t6. 

Yeah I do but its just the amount of time invested and attempts made, pearls wasted for breed resets it's just a lot for them to even give that kind of compensation especially as they were strongly advocating that they were certain it was in.

On 8/20/2019 at 11:21 PM, Hedonist_Jester said:

Wont cost anything if you have to take them to arbitration. The TOS shows it will be at their expense.

I get that but I'd rather not go through all of that for a game I just feel it would be better for them to either give us back the pearls we spent on horse related pearl items and something for our time/attempts (Tier 8 horses), give a dream horse box like PC had, or simply give me enough materials to make a lot of attempts at a dream horse after I get my t8 through breeding.(1 of those options not all)

The last option would ofc make us buy more pearls to level the horse up faster and to make more attempts but it's also a path that greatly favors the people who really spent a lot of time on getting a horse to level 28-30 (3+ days of 8hr+ AFK sessions per horse). 

@CM Trent Said something on stream about looking over compensation but what I've yet to see is any apology whatsoever to the many of us breeders who wasted months of time, exchanged/bred our max t6/t7 horses for a t8 chance, or even real life money that went to more attempts/level the horse faster.
There should literally be a main page apology about it even posted to their social media accounts.

Edited by Maxwell

13 hours ago, Maxwell said:

I get that but I'd rather not go through all of that for a game I just feel it would be better for them to either give us back the pearls we spent on horse related pearl items and something for our time/attempts (Tier 8 horses), give a dream horse box like PC had, or simply give me enough materials to make a lot of attempts at a dream horse after I get my t8 through breeding.(1 of those options not all)

The last option would ofc make us buy more pearls to level the horse up faster and to make more attempts but it's also a path that greatly favors the people who really spent a lot of time on getting a horse to level 28-30 (3+ days of 8hr+ AFK sessions per horse). 

@CM Trent Said something on stream about looking over compensation but what I've yet to see is any apology whatsoever to the many of us breeders who wasted months of time, exchanged/bred our max t6/t7 horses for a t8 chance, or even real life money that went to more attempts/level the horse faster.
There should literally be a main page apology about it even posted to their social media accounts.

Goodluck lol they dont care about us xbox pesants lol they are to busy trying to scam.... I mean release this game for PS4 so they can milk that for everything they can until it's dead like the xbox version then find another console to milk this on... and the cycle repeats ...

(Insert white Knight faboism here about how the servers are crowded/full and not dead... but they are and you just say that to make yourself feel better)

• Thanks 1

@Prometheus

I mean I can't really say you're wrong since after the stream there has been nothing about it like no "Hey we're extremely sorry for the misinformation that cost a lot of you time, pearls, etc; We're currently working on a way to make things right for those affected".
Doesn't have to be word from word but at-least that.