Sign in to follow this  
AlreadyDead

Growth of Kamasylve Tree Event

For those that read the patch notes, you might have noticed the part about the Kamasylve Tree event.  On top of a rng box for the daily quest, if we grow enough trees we get the following.     

NA
More than,
6 channels: All Life Skill EXP +50% after the next maintenance.
8 channels: Blessing of Kamasylve (7 Days)
10 channels: Energy cost 50% off for Patrigio’s Secret Shop after the next maintenance.

Once a tree has been fully grown on a server, you will need to go to another server to complete the quest again. Link below is based off the pc version of the event, but it's exactly the same. http://dulfy.net/2017/06/14/black-desert-growth-of-kamasylve-tree-event-guide/

• Like 1

didn't even start kama questline.. i think i'm missing alot with these rewards? what u get from these boxes and how do you get them anyway?

16 minutes ago, maXmood said:

didn't even start kama questline.. i think i'm missing alot with these rewards? what u get from these boxes and how do you get them anyway?

This quest was picked up from Heidel, ends in Mediah, same place you get fairies, but it ended today at reset.