lancia12

Buying multiple Xbox Store Editions

Has anyone done this?  I originally pre-purchased the ultimate and I later purchased the ultimate again as it was a totally different item.  This worked.  When I select the ultimate pack now in the store I don't get the "buy" option, I get the "buy as gift" option.  But I believe that just gives you a code.  Can I just apply that code to my account?  Can someone confirm this?  I still have the option to buy the Deluxe and Standard editions.

reason behind doing this?

and to answer your question, no i haven't tried that, but i was thinking of trying to get my shudad armour back, and i think that's the only way of doing it.. 

1 hour ago, maXmood said:

reason behind doing this?

and to answer your question, no i haven't tried that, but i was thinking of trying to get my shudad armour back, and i think that's the only way of doing it.. 

Reason behind doing so would be the benefit of the great value the price has per dollar spent. Especially with it being on sale. I pre ordered the ultimate, then bought the Ultimate again a couple months back when it was on sale. The two ultimates are technically 2 different products from the store, which allowed me to do so. Not sure if the newer ultimate pack will be treated the same, as they have only changed a couple of the rewards included. Mostly from one cosmetic to another. As far as your shudad goes, unless they release as some other limited time event. You won't be able to get it back. As it was a preorder bonus only. 

• Like 1

you can ive bought all 3, mostly for the value packs but its a pretty good deal, was when i did in the first month of game 

On 8/16/2019 at 3:15 PM, lancia12 said:

Has anyone done this?  I originally pre-purchased the ultimate and I later purchased the ultimate again as it was a totally different item.  This worked.  When I select the ultimate pack now in the store I don't get the "buy" option, I get the "buy as gift" option.  But I believe that just gives you a code.  Can I just apply that code to my account?  Can someone confirm this?  I still have the option to buy the Deluxe and Standard editions.

From what I understand it was mentioned somewhere that you could only buy each package once per account, thats why its telling you to gift it instead of purchase.  I would assume if you tried to apply the code it would not work, but not sure.